Ottawa Gas Prices Watch

Search this Thread

Old 09-01-2005
Registered!!

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Derek-CEO Ownz ErthangDerek-CEO Ownz ErthangDerek-CEO Ownz ErthangDerek-CEO Ownz ErthangDerek-CEO Ownz ErthangDerek-CEO Ownz ErthangDerek-CEO Ownz ErthangDerek-CEO Ownz ErthangDerek-CEO Ownz ErthangDerek-CEO Ownz ErthangDerek-CEO Ownz Erthang
haha, ya, wtf was i thinking
Old 09-06-2005
I have the OEM version of weight reduction. DX

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
EŽik will become famous soon enoughEŽik will become famous soon enough
Wednesday September 7th is Chez 106.1's "Stick it to the man" SUCK MY GASTANK!

buy $6.21 worth of gas ..... 6 being the 6th letter of the alphabet and 21 being the 21'st letter

Lets all stick it to the man!
Old 09-06-2005
DODGE the father, RAM the daughter
Hey! Look At Me!! I'm a Supporting Member!!

NoiSe has much to be proud ofNoiSe has much to be proud ofNoiSe has much to be proud ofNoiSe has much to be proud ofNoiSe has much to be proud ofNoiSe has much to be proud ofNoiSe has much to be proud ofNoiSe has much to be proud ofNoiSe has much to be proud ofNoiSe has much to be proud ofNoiSe has much to be proud of
Originally Posted by DnarahP
Wednesday September 7th is Chez 106.1's "Stick it to the man" SUCK MY GASTANK!

buy $6.21 worth of gas ..... 6 being the 6th letter of the alphabet and 21 being the 21'st letter

Lets all stick it to the man!
lmao @ your new user title..
Old 09-06-2005
I have the OEM version of weight reduction. DX

EŽik will become famous soon enoughEŽik will become famous soon enough
Yeah you can priase Jimbo for that 1

I think I'll keep that I sorta like it
Old 09-23-2005

NoiSe has much to be proud ofNoiSe has much to be proud ofNoiSe has much to be proud ofNoiSe has much to be proud ofNoiSe has much to be proud ofNoiSe has much to be proud ofNoiSe has much to be proud ofNoiSe has much to be proud ofNoiSe has much to be proud ofNoiSe has much to be proud ofNoiSe has much to be proud of
apparently it's still 97.2 at Petro Canada @ Woodroffe & Meadowlands.. go get 'er!
Old 09-23-2005
Premium Member

04hemiboy is just really nice04hemiboy is just really nice04hemiboy is just really nice04hemiboy is just really nice
A U.S gallon.it's 3.6L per gallon actually.
Actually it.s 3.785L
Old 09-23-2005
Registered!!

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Derek-CEO Ownz ErthangDerek-CEO Ownz ErthangDerek-CEO Ownz ErthangDerek-CEO Ownz ErthangDerek-CEO Ownz ErthangDerek-CEO Ownz ErthangDerek-CEO Ownz ErthangDerek-CEO Ownz ErthangDerek-CEO Ownz ErthangDerek-CEO Ownz ErthangDerek-CEO Ownz Erthang
i stand corrected. Only reason I remember that number is the urinals at my old work said 1g/3.6L per flush lol
Old 09-29-2005

it was 116.1 on the way to school.. fu(k this is ridiculous!!! And I thought it was gonna drop by the weekend...
Old 09-29-2005
I Love Lamp

Location: Ottawa, Ontario, Canada/ Richmond Hill, Ontario, Canada
burnhard88 is an unknown quantity at this point
ewwww... i need gas bad... last night near best buy at merivale gas at esso was like 97.2
Old 09-29-2005
Bobaganoosh!

Pharoh has much to be proud ofPharoh has much to be proud ofPharoh has much to be proud ofPharoh has much to be proud ofPharoh has much to be proud ofPharoh has much to be proud ofPharoh has much to be proud ofPharoh has much to be proud ofPharoh has much to be proud ofPharoh has much to be proud ofPharoh has much to be proud of
Originally Posted by NoiSe
it was 116.1 on the way to school.. fu(k this is ridiculous!!! And I thought it was gonna drop by the weekend...
yeah no **** eh...it was 97 everywhere last night. I guess that shoulda been an indication it was gonna jump by like 20..****ers.
Old 09-29-2005
Historic Member

CdnSilverStreak is a glorious beacon of lightCdnSilverStreak is a glorious beacon of lightCdnSilverStreak is a glorious beacon of lightCdnSilverStreak is a glorious beacon of lightCdnSilverStreak is a glorious beacon of lightCdnSilverStreak is a glorious beacon of light
It jumped where you guys are?? It dropped price here today, 2nd time this week, down to 97.4 from 99.4

Weird.
Old 09-29-2005

Originally Posted by CdnSilverStreak
It jumped where you guys are?? It dropped price here today, 2nd time this week, down to 97.4 from 99.4

Weird.
you wanna FedEx me a canister? lol
Old 03-16-2006

Si2NV is just really niceSi2NV is just really niceSi2NV is just really niceSi2NV is just really nice
damn...got raped at the pump today 98.5! With prices like these we might as well drop trow and take it in the Donut hole!
Old 03-16-2006
Bobaganoosh!

Pharoh has much to be proud ofPharoh has much to be proud ofPharoh has much to be proud ofPharoh has much to be proud ofPharoh has much to be proud ofPharoh has much to be proud ofPharoh has much to be proud ofPharoh has much to be proud ofPharoh has much to be proud ofPharoh has much to be proud ofPharoh has much to be proud of
it's been that high out here since I moved here.
Old 03-16-2006

Si2NV is just really niceSi2NV is just really niceSi2NV is just really niceSi2NV is just really nice
Originally Posted by Pharoh
it's been that high out here since I moved here.
wow...with all those insurance porblems and gas prices I guess you love birds should head back here to Ottawa.
Old 03-16-2006
Bobaganoosh!

Originally Posted by Si2NV
wow...with all those insurance porblems and gas prices I guess you love birds should head back here to Ottawa.
ha! there's no way she would want to go where it snows and dips below 0
Old 03-16-2006
Registered!!

DDragon7 is a glorious beacon of lightDDragon7 is a glorious beacon of lightDDragon7 is a glorious beacon of lightDDragon7 is a glorious beacon of lightDDragon7 is a glorious beacon of light
Originally Posted by Si2NV
damn...got raped at the pump today 98.5! With prices like these we might as well drop trow and take it in the Donut hole!
Here's a tip, fill up on Monday or Thursday nights, its usually the cheapest for the week. I just fill up 2hrs ago at 86.9.