Well you all might as well know what kind of car I bought

Search this Thread

Old 03-12-2005
Bobaganoosh!
Hey! Look At Me!! I'm a Supporting Member!!

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Pharoh has much to be proud ofPharoh has much to be proud ofPharoh has much to be proud ofPharoh has much to be proud ofPharoh has much to be proud ofPharoh has much to be proud ofPharoh has much to be proud ofPharoh has much to be proud ofPharoh has much to be proud ofPharoh has much to be proud ofPharoh has much to be proud of
Talking Well you all might as well know what kind of car I bought

after alot of deliberating and far too much procrastonating....I bought a damn car...

I bought a car that I know I can trust.....one that has potential to look hot and one that with the right amount of money and work can be a fairly decent project car.

*drum roll bitches*

I bought my Civic...lol. They dropped the buy out and waved the payment on the more than 10,000 km's I was over on my lease. So I financed it from Honda over 3 years.

Plans include the following....

OEM lip kit
15" Rota Sub Zero's
New Coilovers...not sure what brand yet.
All new Sway bars and tie bar
end links
new seats....likely RSX seats

I'm not sure what to do with the engine yet....but I think I'm lookin at a swap next year.

I'm still sellin my intake to Erik and my header is still up for grabs.

Steering wheel is coming off this week too...just waiting for the cable reel to come in so I can hook up the cruise on my OEM wheel. I might look into a sparco or momo wheel later on. I'll let you know ASAP Caryn.

Anyway - I need blacked out headlights people...and I guess I'll get another grill...lol.

oh well....rebuild!!!
Old 03-12-2005
The Wierdest and Funniest Mofo 7th Gen Has Ever Seen As Voted

_Viper_ has much to be proud of_Viper_ has much to be proud of_Viper_ has much to be proud of_Viper_ has much to be proud of_Viper_ has much to be proud of_Viper_ has much to be proud of_Viper_ has much to be proud of_Viper_ has much to be proud of_Viper_ has much to be proud of_Viper_ has much to be proud of_Viper_ has much to be proud of
Hahahahahaha I was right I knew it Mike........You are so full of crap.....Now PM me man I have some sweet **** for your car dude ....You will not regret......

I knew you were gonna keep it ....Now put a K20A2 in it lolll
Old 03-12-2005
I have the OEM version of weight reduction. DX

EŽik will become famous soon enoughEŽik will become famous soon enough
MIKE!!! YOU BUM!!

lol glad to hear your keeping the vic! The numbers were starting to thin out a wee bit.

I was getting nervous!
Old 03-12-2005
Nugget Garage Wannabe

SuperFishy is on a distinguished road
you should put a mitsu engine in that thing, give it some ***** :P
Old 03-12-2005
Boredom causes changes ;)

Karumba has a spectacular aura aboutKarumba has a spectacular aura aboutKarumba has a spectacular aura about
Originally Posted by Pharoh
I bought my Civic...lol.

oh well....rebuild!!!
Congrats on deciding the path to choose Mike. I'm sure you'll treat Alamea with the respect she deserves
As for your plans, if you are thinking about RSX seats, you could perhaps talk with Shaman about buying his (if he hasn't already sold it - last I knew he didn't).. Should be an easy swap in for coupe > coupe. for sale thread

Though those new wheels you are looking to get would be illegal (as you'd need to remove the airbag).. might want to slow down a little so the cops that pull you over don't see that as well

I'd love to be kept updated, as well you mentioned going for another grill. Are you going for another altezza grill ? As I've looked on eBay and couldn't find one Let me know where you see one, if in fact its what you are planning to get. I know Dezod carries it at $60 though And wouldn't mind hearing your opinions on your coilover choices
Old 03-13-2005
Bobaganoosh!

Pharoh has much to be proud ofPharoh has much to be proud ofPharoh has much to be proud ofPharoh has much to be proud ofPharoh has much to be proud ofPharoh has much to be proud ofPharoh has much to be proud ofPharoh has much to be proud ofPharoh has much to be proud ofPharoh has much to be proud ofPharoh has much to be proud of
Originally Posted by Karumba
Congrats on deciding the path to choose Mike. I'm sure you'll treat Alamea with the respect she deserves
As for your plans, if you are thinking about RSX seats, you could perhaps talk with Shaman about buying his (if he hasn't already sold it - last I knew he didn't).. Should be an easy swap in for coupe > coupe. for sale thread

Though those new wheels you are looking to get would be illegal (as you'd need to remove the airbag).. might want to slow down a little so the cops that pull you over don't see that as well

I'd love to be kept updated, as well you mentioned going for another grill. Are you going for another altezza grill ? As I've looked on eBay and couldn't find one Let me know where you see one, if in fact its what you are planning to get. I know Dezod carries it at $60 though And wouldn't mind hearing your opinions on your coilover choices

for the grill I just went to Hunt Club Honda and talked to Morris.
Old 03-13-2005
Ask me about your mom.

tekgnosis has a spectacular aura abouttekgnosis has a spectacular aura abouttekgnosis has a spectacular aura about
civics are for ****.

booooooo

hehehehe
Old 03-13-2005

Tofast4me is a glorious beacon of lightTofast4me is a glorious beacon of lightTofast4me is a glorious beacon of lightTofast4me is a glorious beacon of lightTofast4me is a glorious beacon of light
WOW

Dude don't you think you should of thought about that before you parted the car out. I am stuck for words...all I can say is WOW
Old 03-13-2005
Ask me about your mom.

tekgnosis has a spectacular aura abouttekgnosis has a spectacular aura abouttekgnosis has a spectacular aura about
LMAO!!!!!!!

"Tofast4me
I don't play well with idiots"

that's ****** hilarious! way bettr than mine!!!
Old 03-13-2005
Registered!!

Wolfgang5884 has a spectacular aura aboutWolfgang5884 has a spectacular aura aboutWolfgang5884 has a spectacular aura about
Nice, CIVICS 4 EVER
Old 03-13-2005

Tofast4me is a glorious beacon of lightTofast4me is a glorious beacon of lightTofast4me is a glorious beacon of lightTofast4me is a glorious beacon of lightTofast4me is a glorious beacon of light
Originally Posted by tekgnosis
LMAO!!!!!!!

"Tofast4me
I don't play well with idiots"

that's ****** hilarious! way bettr than mine!!!
Wanna trade? I happen to like to put things in my bum
Old 03-13-2005
Bobaganoosh!

Originally Posted by Tofast4me
WOW

Dude don't you think you should of thought about that before you parted the car out. I am stuck for words...all I can say is WOW
I cant use any of the stuff I sold...maybe the seats but I'm getting different one's now anyway.
Old 03-13-2005

Si2NV is just really niceSi2NV is just really niceSi2NV is just really niceSi2NV is just really nice
I'm guessing you'll be doing an engine swap....common Mike be original! everyone nowadays is doing engine swaps:P...jk
Old 03-13-2005
(Ż`ˇ._.ˇ[ I.Ç.E. BŐX ]ˇ._.ˇ´Ż)

norek is on a distinguished road
WHAT!!!? U CANT BE SERIOUS! 4 door, silver?
Old 03-14-2005
VtecViXen

you suck... i knew you wouldnt be able to keep your mouth closed.
Old 03-15-2005
Back from the dead

Liro is an unknown quantity at this point
i guess im surprised but at least you get to keep your car....i dont even know what to think
Old 03-15-2005
DODGE the father, RAM the daughter

NoiSe has much to be proud ofNoiSe has much to be proud ofNoiSe has much to be proud ofNoiSe has much to be proud ofNoiSe has much to be proud ofNoiSe has much to be proud ofNoiSe has much to be proud ofNoiSe has much to be proud ofNoiSe has much to be proud ofNoiSe has much to be proud ofNoiSe has much to be proud of
hmm well this is a shocker..lol I say you keep it really low key, with nice clean lines, and drop all the money into the performance side of it
Old 03-15-2005
The Wierdest and Funniest Mofo 7th Gen Has Ever Seen As Voted

_Viper_ has much to be proud of_Viper_ has much to be proud of_Viper_ has much to be proud of_Viper_ has much to be proud of_Viper_ has much to be proud of_Viper_ has much to be proud of_Viper_ has much to be proud of_Viper_ has much to be proud of_Viper_ has much to be proud of_Viper_ has much to be proud of_Viper_ has much to be proud of
Yeah and put some 05tails on it lollll

Pharoh slaps _Viper_ with a big large trout
Old 03-15-2005
Bobaganoosh!

Originally Posted by NoiSe
hmm well this is a shocker..lol I say you keep it really low key, with nice clean lines, and drop all the money into the performance side of it

yup. I want an aero kit for it....and I'm gonna run 15" Rota's on it. 2" drop...all the suspension goodies and next year the swap.

Graphics are coming off on the long weekend if the weather is mild enough.
Old 03-15-2005
Nugget Garage Wannabe

SuperFishy is on a distinguished road
sneaky :P giveme some competition, fast civics are fun. Think about boosting it?