Faggy Dow Honda

Search this Thread

Old 01-04-2005
Registered!!

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
WhiteHalf is an unknown quantity at this point
Faggy Dow Honda

So I bring my car in for an oil change today at Dow ... and forgot to tell them it was dropped ... before I knew it the car was up on the hoist. All was good, until it was time to get it off.

The mechanic tried about 3 times .. finally having to get 3 guys to help him lift the front up to get it off the ramp. Scraping and making knocking sounds the whole time. Man that was totally retarded ... they couldn't have just thought about putting blocks of wood or nothing.

It was those slider things in between the ramps that was getting caught on something under the car.

Any chance you think they could have done any damage ? it was getting caught underneath I'd say about behind the side mirror and to about half the door ... Any chance they might have bent, broke **** ?

I told the guy I was gonna look out for noises and **** and he was like "well you have a responsibility to tell us that your car is dropped".

I dunno wha you think, or am I just baby'ing it too much

Last edited by WhiteHalf; 01-04-2005 at 10:32 PM.
Old 01-04-2005

Tofast4me is a glorious beacon of lightTofast4me is a glorious beacon of lightTofast4me is a glorious beacon of lightTofast4me is a glorious beacon of lightTofast4me is a glorious beacon of light
AHHHHHHH dude never EVER take your car to Dow. I guess you were not around about a year ago whe Liljoe and I talked about how shitty they were. They are the worst. I would get under the car and take a look. You should not have to tell those guy you are lowered. They are working on your car do you not think they should notice things like that. I HATE them so much. Look up a thread called something like "some drunk punk hit my car" or look under posts from Liljoe about a year and a half ago if you really want to know how bad they are. Again never EVER take you car back there. If there is damage try taking it someplace else and get them to pay for it. Just a little advice for the future...come on here and ask people who they like and dislike to take there car to. I think there is even a thread about prefered shops in Ottawa but for the love of God never take it to Dow.

Hope everything is ok
Old 01-04-2005

Tofast4me is a glorious beacon of lightTofast4me is a glorious beacon of lightTofast4me is a glorious beacon of lightTofast4me is a glorious beacon of lightTofast4me is a glorious beacon of light
Sorry it's under "something to wake up to"

BTW I hate looking at old threads........posts by Array (Rob) and my favourite RBABE
Old 01-05-2005
The Wierdest and Funniest Mofo 7th Gen Has Ever Seen As Voted

_Viper_ has much to be proud of_Viper_ has much to be proud of_Viper_ has much to be proud of_Viper_ has much to be proud of_Viper_ has much to be proud of_Viper_ has much to be proud of_Viper_ has much to be proud of_Viper_ has much to be proud of_Viper_ has much to be proud of_Viper_ has much to be proud of_Viper_ has much to be proud of
Well i took my car to lallier to get the AC compressor fixed on my 05 and all i can say is im amazed how pro these guys are..They called at my place and told us that they were having problems taking the AC pulley off and that it would tae extra time...

When we got there the car was parked right at the door and they jumped in and warmed it up for us...

Excellent service all around...

Thanks
Old 01-05-2005
Bobaganoosh!
Hey! Look At Me!! I'm a Supporting Member!!

Pharoh has much to be proud ofPharoh has much to be proud ofPharoh has much to be proud ofPharoh has much to be proud ofPharoh has much to be proud ofPharoh has much to be proud ofPharoh has much to be proud ofPharoh has much to be proud ofPharoh has much to be proud ofPharoh has much to be proud ofPharoh has much to be proud of
Originally Posted by Tofast4me
Sorry it's under "something to wake up to"

BTW I hate looking at old threads........posts by Array (Rob) and my favourite RBABE

I see Rob on MSN all the time. lol
Old 01-05-2005

Originally Posted by Pharoh
I see Rob on MSN all the time. lol
I chat with him every once in awhile. I talked to him a few weeks ago. He is doing great. But on msn he is just Rob. Here he is Array. Ahhhh the good old days, what happened to us. We were once this cool group hanging out every week B&A, M&M. Now we got all these new faggy people AHHHHH the good old days.

Naw just kidding with you guys. I love ya all, great bunch of people and fun to hang out with.

K so I'm in a loving mood. I have a bunch of **** on my mind. Oh wait I think I'm whoring the thread......I have to put something in my post about shitty dow honda right so it's not considered whoreing right?

DOW HONDA SUCKS BIG *****
Old 01-05-2005
The Wierdest and Funniest Mofo 7th Gen Has Ever Seen As Voted

_Viper_ has much to be proud of_Viper_ has much to be proud of_Viper_ has much to be proud of_Viper_ has much to be proud of_Viper_ has much to be proud of_Viper_ has much to be proud of_Viper_ has much to be proud of_Viper_ has much to be proud of_Viper_ has much to be proud of_Viper_ has much to be proud of_Viper_ has much to be proud of
Originally Posted by Tofast4me
Now we got all these new faggy people .

Hmmm who are you actually talking about there ??????

lolllllllll

DOW HONDA SUCKS BIG *****
Yes Dow Honda Sucks
Old 01-05-2005
Subarus FTW I do NOT miss my civic

2K1Civic17"Gabe is an unknown quantity at this point
it is your job to tell them your car is lowered. They SHOULD notice it, but if they dont, dont kow what to tell you. I ALWAYS tell a shop my car is lowered, and if the car wont go up the ramp lift thing, let me know. Tell them EVERY time, so they dont put it up, and not be able to get it down. If it went up fine though, it should go down exactly the same. I dont take any risks of my car getting damaged, so I have to ask every time if its ok. If not, find another place to go.