Side-Fx Live GET THERE EARLY FOLKS!!!

Search this Thread

Old 12-22-2004
Bobaganoosh!
Hey! Look At Me!! I'm a Supporting Member!!

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Pharoh has much to be proud ofPharoh has much to be proud ofPharoh has much to be proud ofPharoh has much to be proud ofPharoh has much to be proud ofPharoh has much to be proud ofPharoh has much to be proud ofPharoh has much to be proud ofPharoh has much to be proud ofPharoh has much to be proud ofPharoh has much to be proud of
Originally Posted by _Viper_
mmmmmmmm COUGAR BAR like the one on Elgin's forgot the name its near the crab shackkk.. darn whats that place again...

Cougar Bar and Crab Shack should not be used in the same sentence. lol
Old 12-22-2004

Si2NV is just really niceSi2NV is just really niceSi2NV is just really niceSi2NV is just really nice
^

Landin! when are you pickin up your instrumentals? I've made 10 in total

Last edited by Si2NV; 12-22-2004 at 11:39 AM.
Old 12-22-2004
The Wierdest and Funniest Mofo 7th Gen Has Ever Seen As Voted

_Viper_ has much to be proud of_Viper_ has much to be proud of_Viper_ has much to be proud of_Viper_ has much to be proud of_Viper_ has much to be proud of_Viper_ has much to be proud of_Viper_ has much to be proud of_Viper_ has much to be proud of_Viper_ has much to be proud of_Viper_ has much to be proud of_Viper_ has much to be proud of
OK Landin ill go with Catherine but then you have to come to my party on the 31st and bring the whole damn place Down bro.....
Old 12-22-2004
Nugget Garage Since 2004

Big Baller L has a brilliant futureBig Baller L has a brilliant futureBig Baller L has a brilliant futureBig Baller L has a brilliant futureBig Baller L has a brilliant futureBig Baller L has a brilliant futureBig Baller L has a brilliant futureBig Baller L has a brilliant futureBig Baller L has a brilliant futureBig Baller L has a brilliant futureBig Baller L has a brilliant future
^DEAL!!
yah they are renting the place out so it will only be people who are there to see the show! sorry no cougars! IM getting tickets soon and they are 5 bucks...just lemme know forshure who wants how many! gonna be fun!
Old 12-23-2004
The Wierdest and Funniest Mofo 7th Gen Has Ever Seen As Voted

_Viper_ has much to be proud of_Viper_ has much to be proud of_Viper_ has much to be proud of_Viper_ has much to be proud of_Viper_ has much to be proud of_Viper_ has much to be proud of_Viper_ has much to be proud of_Viper_ has much to be proud of_Viper_ has much to be proud of_Viper_ has much to be proud of_Viper_ has much to be proud of
Hey whats the address of this place and what street is it on ..Catherine and i are going for sure
Old 12-25-2004
Nugget Garage Since 2004

Big Baller L has a brilliant futureBig Baller L has a brilliant futureBig Baller L has a brilliant futureBig Baller L has a brilliant futureBig Baller L has a brilliant futureBig Baller L has a brilliant futureBig Baller L has a brilliant futureBig Baller L has a brilliant futureBig Baller L has a brilliant futureBig Baller L has a brilliant futureBig Baller L has a brilliant future
^its right across from capital music hall! I will get some tickets tomorrow and meet up with anyone interested in buying some!
Also ladies and gents there will be 2 more mp3's uploaded to the website within the next 2 days. "confused" and "one" will be available for download. They sound amazing im so happy with how they came out...10000000 times better than the original garbage
check the site soon yall!
Old 12-26-2004
Nugget Garage Since 2004

aight i got some tickets....post up if you want one and I will do my best to get everyone a ticket!
Peace
Old 12-27-2004
Ask me about your mom.

tekgnosis has a spectacular aura abouttekgnosis has a spectacular aura abouttekgnosis has a spectacular aura about
uh, so where the funk is the capital city music hall?
Old 12-27-2004
Nugget Garage Since 2004

^bah...221 rideau street
aight guys i might not be able to get tickets for everyone, because they are being stingy on giving them out...they only gave me 13 and my family took 7 of them, so I dont have many left. If not its 7 bucks at the door, so its not that bad!
Guys i just wrote 2 new songs...and the second song is madness...like im really happy with it so far!! I cant wait to perform it! Hopefully i can memorize the madness!
so far here is the list:

Pierre
Jess
Viper
Catherine
Jim?
Mike
Erik
Sheena
Charles...maybe ( all ages buddy )
Andrew
Won Young?
Abe?
Freddy is workin
who else wants to come??
Old 12-27-2004
I have the OEM version of weight reduction. DX

E®ik will become famous soon enoughE®ik will become famous soon enough
Landin, I'm not working Tuesday, so maybe we can meet up somewhere and I can take the 2 tickets off your hands. (that is IF I can pry myself away from Need for Speed Underground 2) hehehe
Old 12-28-2004
Nugget Garage Since 2004

Aight well i dont have any tickets left. Whoever wants to come I will put ur name on the guestlist so you dont hafta pay 8 bucks, and also it will make it easier for u guys to get in!

Here is my list so far of people coming forshure that dont have tickets

Jim x2
Marc x 2
Andrew
Erik X2
Pierre(weather permitting)
Jess (weather permitting)
Charles?
Old 12-28-2004

Si2NV is just really niceSi2NV is just really niceSi2NV is just really niceSi2NV is just really nice
by guest list do you mean we don't have to wait in line?
Old 12-28-2004
Nugget Garage Since 2004

i hope so...i dont think there wil be a huge line anyways...atleast I hope so...its hard to predict when the most people are gonna be there.
Old 12-29-2004
Bobaganoosh!

Pharoh has much to be proud ofPharoh has much to be proud ofPharoh has much to be proud ofPharoh has much to be proud ofPharoh has much to be proud ofPharoh has much to be proud ofPharoh has much to be proud ofPharoh has much to be proud ofPharoh has much to be proud ofPharoh has much to be proud ofPharoh has much to be proud of
anyone wanna car pool to this thing?
Old 12-29-2004
I have the OEM version of weight reduction. DX

E®ik will become famous soon enoughE®ik will become famous soon enough
Well as luck would have it, Sheena's home sick barfing her guts out, so we won't be able to make it tonight knock'em dead SIDE-FX!
Old 12-29-2004
Bobaganoosh!

Originally Posted by DnarahP
Well as luck would have it, Sheena's home sick barfing her guts out, so we won't be able to make it tonight knock'em dead SIDE-FX!

awww that's too bad.
Old 12-29-2004
DODGE the father, RAM the daughter

NoiSe has much to be proud ofNoiSe has much to be proud ofNoiSe has much to be proud ofNoiSe has much to be proud ofNoiSe has much to be proud ofNoiSe has much to be proud ofNoiSe has much to be proud ofNoiSe has much to be proud ofNoiSe has much to be proud ofNoiSe has much to be proud ofNoiSe has much to be proud of
Originally Posted by DnarahP
she got the stomach flu that's going around? That blows man... Hope she gets better real soon...

I am at home sick too.. just a cold, but it's enough to keep me on a leash.. Sorry I can't come out Landin, but I know you'll kill this show

Have a good one people
Old 12-29-2004
Nugget Garage Since 2004

yah tell me about colds...i got one also...yipee
i just hope i can pull it off...its gonna be close...
I hope everyone gets better tho...shitty way to spend the holidays.
Old 12-29-2004
Ask me about your mom.

tekgnosis has a spectacular aura abouttekgnosis has a spectacular aura abouttekgnosis has a spectacular aura about
why's everyone gotta get gay at the last minute?

show the love! brave the pain!
Old 12-29-2004
Nugget Garage Since 2004

Aight heres the list of everyones name. Makre sure you remember to say ur on the guest list...and also remember how ur names are...i hope i didnt miss anyone...if i did just call my cell and i will put you on.
(863-8259)
See yall tonight

Jime Hume X2 (With a guest)
Andrew Zac
Mike
Pierre and Jess (can't remember there last name)
Charles
Lori Eagleson
Laura Gerridzen
Roslin Arbuckle
Jon Lebrun X3 (2 guests)
Marc + Cathrine
Ashleigh Snowdon
Cassidy Miller
Mitch Parker X2 (with a guest)
Reza Mashkoori X2 (with a guest)
Derek Nadon X3 (2 Guests)
Jamie Shnieder

Last edited by Pharoh; 12-29-2004 at 01:21 PM.
Old 12-29-2004

uh...Andrew Zak and Amanda Nicholson
Old 12-29-2004
Nugget Garage Since 2004

^OKIE DOKEY!! wasnt sure if amanda was commin!!
SWEET!! make shure she brings her sister LOL
Old 12-29-2004
Nugget Garage Since 2004

UPDATE:
Just want to let everyone know that the capacity of this place isnt very big, so if you want to be guaranteed to get in go earlier. Like the show starts at 8:30, so id say get there no later than 9....earlier if possible. Its better to go early and chill rather than not get in cuz the place is full..just a heads up.
Old 12-29-2004
Bobaganoosh!

Originally Posted by Big Baller L
UPDATE:
Just want to let everyone know that the capacity of this place isnt very big, so if you want to be guaranteed to get in go earlier. Like the show starts at 8:30, so id say get there no later than 9....earlier if possible. Its better to go early and chill rather than not get in cuz the place is full..just a heads up.

thanks for the heads up!
Old 12-29-2004
Ask me about your mom.

thanks for spelling my name right, a$$hole. hehehe