01 into a 04 coupe.?

Search this Thread

Old 10-24-2004
Registered!!

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
frickinspic has a little shameless behaviour in the past
01 into a 04 coupe.?

hey there guys...wats really good... i jus wreked the whole front of my car on friday ...so now im trying to see wat i can do...the only thing that got broken was the radiator and everything else (the whole front) is crashed in the middle..i was thinkin bout doing a complete k20 swap...type R...but my d17 is good i jus need a new header....so thats y im thinkin jus going boost? well let me know wat u guys think.....ok now wat to do with the body...my car is way toooo low for a kit ..i bought one and it looked like i was on air bags...ne ways...i was thinkin if it was posible to do a 04 front convertion to my o1 vic ? i want to knoe if i can jus replace the the hood, fender, bumper, and it is done or will there be a lot of custom cutting and shaping?...

OH ! and if tha convertion is that ez ..any one looking to sell their 04 ome front bumper, lights, fender , hood any thing holla at me ....i got cash at hand......

Old 10-24-2004
Registered!!

Peasey is a splendid one to beholdPeasey is a splendid one to beholdPeasey is a splendid one to beholdPeasey is a splendid one to beholdPeasey is a splendid one to beholdPeasey is a splendid one to beholdPeasey is a splendid one to beholdPeasey is a splendid one to beholdPeasey is a splendid one to beholdPeasey is a splendid one to beholdPeasey is a splendid one to behold
the 04 headlights are a different shape than the prev 7thgens...so unless you do some body work you won't get the 04 front bumper, fender and hood on...as for the back i am pretty sure that its a direct swap...personally sounds like too much of a hassel to me...just MO
Old 10-24-2004
The Wierdest and Funniest Mofo 7th Gen Has Ever Seen As Voted

_Viper_ has much to be proud of_Viper_ has much to be proud of_Viper_ has much to be proud of_Viper_ has much to be proud of_Viper_ has much to be proud of_Viper_ has much to be proud of_Viper_ has much to be proud of_Viper_ has much to be proud of_Viper_ has much to be proud of_Viper_ has much to be proud of_Viper_ has much to be proud of
How did you crash the car (Man that sucks) Ok ill give you my front end off my 2005 Si (Nottttttttt) Im sure it would fit but where you will find a whole front end is beyond me especially an 04... You might want to try Daves part Mart...
Old 10-24-2004
Registered!!

ok thnkx guys..... anyone else wanna ..tell me wat u think and wat bout the plans for the motor.. swap it or boost it
Old 10-24-2004
The Wierdest and Funniest Mofo 7th Gen Has Ever Seen As Voted

_Viper_ has much to be proud of_Viper_ has much to be proud of_Viper_ has much to be proud of_Viper_ has much to be proud of_Viper_ has much to be proud of_Viper_ has much to be proud of_Viper_ has much to be proud of_Viper_ has much to be proud of_Viper_ has much to be proud of_Viper_ has much to be proud of_Viper_ has much to be proud of
How did you crash the car BTW

At least your ok i hope.
Old 10-24-2004
Premium Member
Hey! Look At Me!! I'm a Supporting Member!!

shmik1 has disabled reputation
Originally Posted by frickinspic
ok thnkx guys..... anyone else wanna ..tell me wat u think and wat bout the plans for the motor.. swap it or boost it
I'd prolly do swap over boost, but u could have problems either way, since ur d17 is fine, why not just boost it.. if u blow it, then swap it
Old 10-24-2004
Registered!!

well to tell u guys the truth it was the scariest **** that has ever happened to me...

i was in conn. in a town called windsor..i jus moved ther cuz im going to a autobody skool there....at barren tech....any ways right after skool we pulled out the parking lot and went down this road that is a single lane in each direction.... my boy was in front of me with his white 2 gen intge with ab16a2 he was showin off a lil but did not go over the speed limit (40 mph) then the road makes a sharp right hand turn ...its a blind *** turn... and i had my distance form my friend ...so when he got to the turn, ther was like a traffic jam up to the turn and he slamed his breaks... and slid . and slid till the road started to make that right turn so his car went a lil bit to the other lane and a red F350 ran right over his car... the impact made the truck flip and crushed the the driver side of his car.....when i saw this i slamed my e brakes and i too slid and slid...fuken abs brakes are garbage....so i tryed to turn but it wasnt workin, i hit my boy i jus missed his door. that impact sent my flying another 15ft over a hill where i stoped.... and then i jumped out of my car and ran to check up on my boy who took a harsh hit...it looked like he was in pain so i tryed to open his door but it was jamed so i broke his window and i got him out ...he didint wanna stad up so i thought he was paralized ....that *** made me cary and ****.... i turst... i neva cry ...that how bad tha scare was.... AS for my frien he is fine jus a lil shanken up and his car is totaled

Last edited by frickinspic; 10-24-2004 at 12:20 PM.
Old 10-24-2004
Registered!!

and if there is any one looking for a good b16a2...(SIR) holla at me cuz my boy is trying to sell it...the only thing is that one of the cam grears jus got a lil chip ..ill try to get picks....anyone interested hit me up nextel 173*151410*15 or trying to sell an ome front bumper 01
Old 10-24-2004
Boredom causes changes ;)

Karumba has a spectacular aura aboutKarumba has a spectacular aura aboutKarumba has a spectacular aura about
Well .. I'm glad you and your friend are fine after that hit ..

my question would be .. why are you posting under the Canada East - Ottawa subforum?

Perhaps a kind admin will move your discussion where it might better be suited for your local needs
Old 10-24-2004

skiboard is on a distinguished road
somewhat like this ? this was me last year
anyways I think you need 05 Rad Support in order to do 05 facelift conversion
if your engine is not damaged, why are you worried about getting boosted?
Just the bodywork on those wreck and stuff will run you lots of cash, I had mine fixed and modded for around$13000 CDN
Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version

Name:	aaa.jpg
Views:	48
Size:	56.4 KB
ID:	41356   Click image for larger version

Name:	aaa2.jpg
Views:	44
Size:	58.1 KB
ID:	41357  
Old 10-24-2004
< My future wife.

armieo is a splendid one to beholdarmieo is a splendid one to beholdarmieo is a splendid one to beholdarmieo is a splendid one to beholdarmieo is a splendid one to beholdarmieo is a splendid one to beholdarmieo is a splendid one to beholdarmieo is a splendid one to beholdarmieo is a splendid one to beholdarmieo is a splendid one to beholdarmieo is a splendid one to behold
Celica front end conversion. The end.
Old 10-24-2004

skiboard is on a distinguished road
somewhat like this ? this was me last year
anyways I think you need 05 Rad Support in order to do 05 facelift conversion
if your engine is not damaged, why are you worried about getting boosted?
Just the bodywork on those wreck and stuff will run you lots of cash, I had mine fixed and modded for around$13000 CDN
Old 10-24-2004
JdMsPark009

JDMspark009 is on a distinguished road
Yes I agree why is this here ????
Old 10-29-2004
Registered!!

i dont know y its here....i jus posted it up
its wierd...

but now i jus have a b16a2 (sir) head for sell....
Old 10-29-2004
Bobaganoosh!

Pharoh has much to be proud ofPharoh has much to be proud ofPharoh has much to be proud ofPharoh has much to be proud ofPharoh has much to be proud ofPharoh has much to be proud ofPharoh has much to be proud ofPharoh has much to be proud ofPharoh has much to be proud ofPharoh has much to be proud ofPharoh has much to be proud of
Originally Posted by armieo
Celica front end conversion. The end.
Like this Integra?

Old 10-30-2004
DODGE the father, RAM the daughter

NoiSe has much to be proud ofNoiSe has much to be proud ofNoiSe has much to be proud ofNoiSe has much to be proud ofNoiSe has much to be proud ofNoiSe has much to be proud ofNoiSe has much to be proud ofNoiSe has much to be proud ofNoiSe has much to be proud ofNoiSe has much to be proud ofNoiSe has much to be proud of
Originally Posted by Pharoh
Like this Integra?

OMAGAHH
Old 10-30-2004

Si2NV is just really niceSi2NV is just really niceSi2NV is just really niceSi2NV is just really nice
^I think that Integra is riced out to the max!
Old 10-30-2004
Bobaganoosh!

Pharoh has much to be proud ofPharoh has much to be proud ofPharoh has much to be proud ofPharoh has much to be proud ofPharoh has much to be proud ofPharoh has much to be proud ofPharoh has much to be proud ofPharoh has much to be proud ofPharoh has much to be proud ofPharoh has much to be proud ofPharoh has much to be proud of
Originally Posted by Si2NV
^I think that Integra is riced out to the max!

That car and a few others from DKN appeared in a Keisha Shante video.
Old 10-30-2004
I have the OEM version of weight reduction. DX

EŽik will become famous soon enoughEŽik will become famous soon enough
IMO doing a Toyota conversion on a Honda, is as bad as someone ricing out a ford mustang .... notice how I did not capitalize the F and M on those words