Looking for rims for the Winter

Search this Thread

Old 10-23-2004
The Wierdest and Funniest Mofo 7th Gen Has Ever Seen As Voted

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
_Viper_ has much to be proud of_Viper_ has much to be proud of_Viper_ has much to be proud of_Viper_ has much to be proud of_Viper_ has much to be proud of_Viper_ has much to be proud of_Viper_ has much to be proud of_Viper_ has much to be proud of_Viper_ has much to be proud of_Viper_ has much to be proud of_Viper_ has much to be proud of
Looking for rims for the Winter

undefinedundefinedundefined
If anyone wants to sell their original rims and tires off their car if they are not using them i would like to purchase them from you. I want to put the Si mags away for the winter. I know alot of people put their rides away in the winetr months and might have some rims laying around.
Thanks
Old 10-23-2004
Bobaganoosh!
Hey! Look At Me!! I'm a Supporting Member!!

Pharoh has much to be proud ofPharoh has much to be proud ofPharoh has much to be proud ofPharoh has much to be proud ofPharoh has much to be proud ofPharoh has much to be proud ofPharoh has much to be proud ofPharoh has much to be proud ofPharoh has much to be proud ofPharoh has much to be proud ofPharoh has much to be proud of
Other than my FF7's all I have are my steelies and winter tires. I was gonna buy a set of Si wheels from my friend Matt in Kanata....he has 4 at Frisby Tire.
Old 10-23-2004

_Viper_ has much to be proud of_Viper_ has much to be proud of_Viper_ has much to be proud of_Viper_ has much to be proud of_Viper_ has much to be proud of_Viper_ has much to be proud of_Viper_ has much to be proud of_Viper_ has much to be proud of_Viper_ has much to be proud of_Viper_ has much to be proud of_Viper_ has much to be proud of
[B][I] Thats what im looking for stealies if possible, just for the winter BTW im having a hell of a time with entering my signature on thisforum it asks to enter the field that you are going to write then when you click on font its the same and color its the same ...when I save it it comes out all screwed up weird
Old 10-23-2004
Bobaganoosh!

Pharoh has much to be proud ofPharoh has much to be proud ofPharoh has much to be proud ofPharoh has much to be proud ofPharoh has much to be proud ofPharoh has much to be proud ofPharoh has much to be proud ofPharoh has much to be proud ofPharoh has much to be proud ofPharoh has much to be proud ofPharoh has much to be proud of
Originally Posted by Viper_Is_Hot
[B][I] Thats what im looking for stealies if possible, just for the winter BTW im having a hell of a time with entering my signature on thisforum it asks to enter the field that you are going to write then when you click on font its the same and color its the same ...when I save it it comes out all screwed up weird

Use the tools on the reply form when entering a post.

Like this.... then like this..... and maybe like this.
Old 10-23-2004

this is what happens when i ude the tools ...argggggggggggg

Last edited by Pharoh; 10-23-2004 at 09:56 AM.
Old 10-23-2004
Bobaganoosh!

Originally Posted by Viper_Is_Hot
this is what happens when i ude the tools ...argggggggggggg

for whatever reason the closing [/TAGS] weren't on there. I added them in and it works fine.
Old 10-23-2004

[B][I][U] [/ So you add closing tags to the script???] im such a nooobbbbb
Old 10-25-2004

This is a test

This is a testundefinedundefinedundefined
Old 10-25-2004

[B][I][U] test