Ever had a De-Install Party? Take II

Search this Thread

Old 10-07-2004
Bobaganoosh!
Hey! Look At Me!! I'm a Supporting Member!!

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Pharoh has much to be proud ofPharoh has much to be proud ofPharoh has much to be proud ofPharoh has much to be proud ofPharoh has much to be proud ofPharoh has much to be proud ofPharoh has much to be proud ofPharoh has much to be proud ofPharoh has much to be proud ofPharoh has much to be proud ofPharoh has much to be proud of
So this weekend anyone?

If so I would say someone bring a camera on Friday night to help pay last respects to the Civic as we now know it
Old 10-07-2004
Yes, it's an Acura EL

TeLLy is a name known to allTeLLy is a name known to allTeLLy is a name known to allTeLLy is a name known to allTeLLy is a name known to allTeLLy is a name known to allTeLLy is a name known to all
I wish I could come....I love to take apart cars. Do hump it one last time for me, OK?
Old 10-07-2004
Nugget Garage Since 2004

Big Baller L has a brilliant futureBig Baller L has a brilliant futureBig Baller L has a brilliant futureBig Baller L has a brilliant futureBig Baller L has a brilliant futureBig Baller L has a brilliant futureBig Baller L has a brilliant futureBig Baller L has a brilliant futureBig Baller L has a brilliant futureBig Baller L has a brilliant futureBig Baller L has a brilliant future
mike im down...whut day...sat?
Old 10-07-2004
Bobaganoosh!

Pharoh has much to be proud ofPharoh has much to be proud ofPharoh has much to be proud ofPharoh has much to be proud ofPharoh has much to be proud ofPharoh has much to be proud ofPharoh has much to be proud ofPharoh has much to be proud ofPharoh has much to be proud ofPharoh has much to be proud ofPharoh has much to be proud of
Ya, saturday would be best I think. I have to go to my dad's on Sunday and pick mom up at the airport as well. I wonder if I should go to Frisby to get the coils done?
Old 10-07-2004
Nugget Garage Since 2004

Big Baller L has a brilliant futureBig Baller L has a brilliant futureBig Baller L has a brilliant futureBig Baller L has a brilliant futureBig Baller L has a brilliant futureBig Baller L has a brilliant futureBig Baller L has a brilliant futureBig Baller L has a brilliant futureBig Baller L has a brilliant futureBig Baller L has a brilliant futureBig Baller L has a brilliant future
the springs? dont be gay!
Old 10-07-2004
Bobaganoosh!

I need a set of stockies to roll on until I get the 4 from Frisby. I don't want to roll on the winters cuz I'm trying to sell them and don't want to wear 'em down on pavement.
Old 10-07-2004
Yes, it's an Acura EL

TeLLy is a name known to allTeLLy is a name known to allTeLLy is a name known to allTeLLy is a name known to allTeLLy is a name known to allTeLLy is a name known to allTeLLy is a name known to all
Originally Posted by Big Baller L
the springs? dont be gay!
Springs are easy! You'll be so mad though, your car will wobble like a bizznotch on those stockers, ha ha.
Old 10-07-2004
Bobaganoosh!

Originally Posted by TeLLy
Springs are easy! You'll be so mad though, your car will wobble like a bizznotch on those stockers, ha ha.
oh I know
Old 10-07-2004
Yes, it's an Acura EL

It'll be so sad, watching the car wiggling back and forth while L humps it.
Old 10-07-2004
Nugget Garage Since 2004

mike...how bout u get the tires first?: haha
Old 10-07-2004

player will become famous soon enoughplayer will become famous soon enough
Mike, on saturday, rake out your springs, Kit, Exhaust, Intake, and bars.

Put Your rims back on till you get the other ones from frizby, its not like anyone wants them immediatly.

and if you need any room to keep your parts, i will be more then happy to let u keep the parts in my basement, i have more room then i need.

Also, how r u geting stocks from frizby? what r they charging u, i need 2 steel 15' rims. How much do they charge for that

and i will will be there on saturday to help, we doin it at landins right? and i will bring my camera although it is crappy
Old 10-07-2004
JdMsPark009

JDMspark009 is on a distinguished road
Im in for Sat and Sun if needed Jess is working the whole weekend and I gots nottin to do
Old 10-07-2004
Nugget Garage Since 2004

well ill see if i hafta work or not...if i do then im only available after 5 or so...but ill see...i dont really want to, but im kinda broke right now...anyone free friday during the day?
Old 10-07-2004
Bobaganoosh!

mike...how bout u get the tires first?: haha

I'm calling Frisby tomorrow about the Si Wheels
Old 10-07-2004
Nugget Garage Since 2004

^yaya i know im just playin with yah!
okay i prolly wont be avail on sat, but tomorrow im gunna put my headlights back to stock and seal em up perfecto! If u want u can come over before and we can do the swaps and then cruise to the tunnel, or we cold even do it at the tunnel!
Old 10-07-2004
Bobaganoosh!

^yaya i know im just playin with yah!
okay i prolly wont be avail on sat, but tomorrow im gunna put my headlights back to stock and seal em up perfecto! If u want u can come over before and we can do the swaps and then cruise to the tunnel, or we cold even do it at the tunnel!
I don't even know where to do all this ****..I can't do it here....lol.

we can do the headlights tomorrow if you want bro. I'm leavin work early again..lol
Old 10-10-2004

Si2NV is just really niceSi2NV is just really niceSi2NV is just really niceSi2NV is just really nice
so are we still doing this thing 2morro?
Old 10-10-2004
Bobaganoosh!

yup!
Old 10-11-2004
JdMsPark009

mike where I might show up and lend a hand
Old 10-11-2004
Nugget Garage Since 2004

i think my place...everyone is welcome to come chill out!
Old 10-11-2004
Bobaganoosh!

that sounds like a plan....I'll call Jim tomorrow as well. Close is good in case I have to make multiple trips to get my parts there....

Landin: I think we said that I would call you around noon or so.
Old 10-11-2004
Nugget Garage Since 2004

yep...just wake me up! haha
Old 10-12-2004

Si2NV is just really niceSi2NV is just really niceSi2NV is just really niceSi2NV is just really nice
so are we still down for another install/uninstall party?
Old 10-13-2004
Bobaganoosh!

this Sunday....I ordered the new rear endlinks today...they'll be in tomorrow.
Old 10-13-2004
Nugget Garage Since 2004

^yep...looks like a no homework weekend again! haha...
Old 10-13-2004
Bobaganoosh!

haha....homework? we don't need no stinkin homework!! lol
Old 10-13-2004

^...Landin, what day and what time?
Old 10-13-2004
I have the OEM version of weight reduction. DX

EŽik will become famous soon enoughEŽik will become famous soon enough
Hopefully I'll be able to attend!
Old 10-17-2004
JdMsPark009

So wher do you llive Landin??????

do I just drive around centerpoint till I see all the civic?????

Also tonight after the de install does anyone want to come out with me and Jess to saunders farm for the Halloween Haunted House???????
Old 10-17-2004
(¯`ˇ._.ˇ[ I.Į.E. BÕX ]ˇ._.ˇ´¯)

norek is on a distinguished road
***, i wanna go! stupid *** exams - they're really starting to get on my nerves now!

Quick Reply: Ever had a De-Install Party? Take II