Retail Sales - site vendor annoucements Place for Vendors to post their specials and new stuff coming out or just advertise prices. These Vendors have been approved for posting in this section. Don't see anything new? PM them!

Crazy Savings at Dezod....

Old 11-30-2005
7thgen Power Maker

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
dezod is a splendid one to beholddezod is a splendid one to beholddezod is a splendid one to beholddezod is a splendid one to beholddezod is a splendid one to beholddezod is a splendid one to beholddezod is a splendid one to beholddezod is a splendid one to beholddezod is a splendid one to beholddezod is a splendid one to beholddezod is a splendid one to behold
Crazy Savings at Dezod....

Well of course the holidays are rolling around now, and I know $$ comes extra tight because your too busy putting gas in the Civic, paying back student loans, making payments on the car, buying presents for your mom, dad, brothers, sisters, girlfriends, and let's not forget your Aunt Gertrude who is coming into town and hasn't seen you in 20 years needs a fruit basket too.......

We know how it is.....We all are there. So, in light of all of this holiday maddness, we decided to save you some bucks on some much needed self rewards. We have discounts on single items over $250, bulk purchases, purchases over $1000......There are a lot of discounts here, so please...enjoy.

Happy Holidays from Team Dezod!

Paul

Owner
Old 12-06-2005
7thgen Power Maker

dezod is a splendid one to beholddezod is a splendid one to beholddezod is a splendid one to beholddezod is a splendid one to beholddezod is a splendid one to beholddezod is a splendid one to beholddezod is a splendid one to beholddezod is a splendid one to beholddezod is a splendid one to beholddezod is a splendid one to beholddezod is a splendid one to behold
this is going on until 12/24/05
Old 12-06-2005
Registered!!

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
exturbo6 has a brilliant futureexturbo6 has a brilliant futureexturbo6 has a brilliant futureexturbo6 has a brilliant futureexturbo6 has a brilliant futureexturbo6 has a brilliant futureexturbo6 has a brilliant futureexturbo6 has a brilliant futureexturbo6 has a brilliant futureexturbo6 has a brilliant futureexturbo6 has a brilliant future
awwww i might have to buy my things from now until the 24 since the GB isnt working out!
Old 12-06-2005
Premium Member
Hey! Look At Me!! I'm a Supporting Member!!

Received 18 Likes on 13 Posts
gearbox has a reputation beyond reputegearbox has a reputation beyond reputegearbox has a reputation beyond reputegearbox has a reputation beyond reputegearbox has a reputation beyond reputegearbox has a reputation beyond reputegearbox has a reputation beyond reputegearbox has a reputation beyond reputegearbox has a reputation beyond reputegearbox has a reputation beyond reputegearbox has a reputation beyond repute
any discount on stuff over $100?
Old 12-06-2005
7thgen Power Maker

Originally Posted by gearbox
any discount on stuff over $100?
over $250, multiple items.....

Multiple items less than $100 could lead to discounts.
Old 12-12-2005
7thgen Power Maker

AEM widebands are in stock and shipping now as well!
Old 12-31-2005
Registered!!

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
east_sidars is an unknown quantity at this point
hey, quote me a price for the Xenon Body Kit-Civic 01-03 (sedan), i only want side-skirts and rear bumper, let me know what the shipping is to Canada, thanks
Old 01-03-2006
7thgen Power Maker

Originally Posted by east_sidars
hey, quote me a price for the Xenon Body Kit-Civic 01-03 (sedan), i only want side-skirts and rear bumper, let me know what the shipping is to Canada, thanks
Sorry that item will not be shipped to CA.