Retail Sales - site vendor annoucements Place for Vendors to post their specials and new stuff coming out or just advertise prices. These Vendors have been approved for posting in this section. Don't see anything new? PM them!

SSBC brake kit available @ Dezod Motorsports

Old 12-11-2003
7thgen Power Maker

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
dezod is a splendid one to beholddezod is a splendid one to beholddezod is a splendid one to beholddezod is a splendid one to beholddezod is a splendid one to beholddezod is a splendid one to beholddezod is a splendid one to beholddezod is a splendid one to beholddezod is a splendid one to beholddezod is a splendid one to beholddezod is a splendid one to behold
SSBC brake kit available @ Dezod Motorsports

New to the line-up....SSBC.

That's right ladies and gents! We are now a dealer of Stainless Steel Brake Company's kits. We have an awesome sale on them coming in the next few days. Sorry, no details yet. We just couldn't wait to share the news.

http://www.dezod.com/cat_brake_kits.cfm

They are here!

Paul

Last edited by dezod; 12-16-2003 at 10:05 AM.
Old 12-11-2003
Post Whore General

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Jodster is a jewel in the roughJodster is a jewel in the roughJodster is a jewel in the roughJodster is a jewel in the rough
tease.
Old 12-11-2003
em2

sspem2 has a spectacular aura aboutsspem2 has a spectacular aura about
can u get stainless steel brake lines?
Old 12-12-2003
7thgen Power Maker

dezod is a splendid one to beholddezod is a splendid one to beholddezod is a splendid one to beholddezod is a splendid one to beholddezod is a splendid one to beholddezod is a splendid one to beholddezod is a splendid one to beholddezod is a splendid one to beholddezod is a splendid one to beholddezod is a splendid one to beholddezod is a splendid one to behold
Originally posted by 1siksivik
can u get stainless steel brake lines?

I believe that SSBC sells them seperatly. I just got the catalog yesterday. I'll breeze through and let you know.
Old 12-13-2003
7thgen Power Maker

Updated!
Old 12-16-2003
Sometimes, I can see right through myself ...
Hey! Look At Me!! I'm a Supporting Member!!

taz757 has much to be proud oftaz757 has much to be proud oftaz757 has much to be proud oftaz757 has much to be proud oftaz757 has much to be proud oftaz757 has much to be proud oftaz757 has much to be proud oftaz757 has much to be proud oftaz757 has much to be proud oftaz757 has much to be proud oftaz757 has much to be proud of
Is there any way to just get the 2-piston calipers and the brake lines? I've already got good pads and rotors (Pro Stop rotors and EBC Greenstuff pads) and I'd hate to have to replace them already. I'd guess that the caliper should work.
Old 12-16-2003
7thgen Power Maker

Originally posted by taz757
Is there any way to just get the 2-piston calipers and the brake lines? I've already got good pads and rotors (Pro Stop rotors and EBC Greenstuff pads) and I'd hate to have to replace them already. I'd guess that the caliper should work.
Think we can, but the caliper would have to be from the 15" kit and I have to call to see if that would even work. Lemme get back to you on that. Gimme a day or 2.
Old 12-16-2003
Sometimes, I can see right through myself ...
Hey! Look At Me!! I'm a Supporting Member!!

taz757 has much to be proud oftaz757 has much to be proud oftaz757 has much to be proud oftaz757 has much to be proud oftaz757 has much to be proud oftaz757 has much to be proud oftaz757 has much to be proud oftaz757 has much to be proud oftaz757 has much to be proud oftaz757 has much to be proud oftaz757 has much to be proud of
Originally posted by dezod
Think we can, but the caliper would have to be from the 15" kit and I have to call to see if that would even work. Lemme get back to you on that. Gimme a day or 2.
I'm definately in no rush. I was just curious because I've been half-thinking about upgrading the calipers for some better stopping power. That, and going with stainless steel brake lines and DOT4 fluid. My pedal is just way too squishy.
Old 12-28-2003
7thgen Power Maker

There are a few calipers which were you interested in?
Old 01-05-2004
7thgen Power Maker

Originally posted by taz757
I'm definately in no rush. I was just curious because I've been half-thinking about upgrading the calipers for some better stopping power. That, and going with stainless steel brake lines and DOT4 fluid. My pedal is just way too squishy.

SSBC will not sell their calipers or lines seperatly. Lines will not fit because they longer than what is required by OE specs and the bolt pattern is completly different. Caliper will come close to fitting as long as it's the 15" set up and you have to make your own set-up to fit
because you have to make your own bracket to mount to spindle for the caliper to fit.

The tech guy said they are working on a kit that will be able to bolt up to the OE equipment and be available in about 3-6 months.
Old 01-13-2004
7thgen Power Maker

Feautured in SS mag this month
Old 01-22-2004
7thgen Power Maker

Bump for SSBC.
Old 02-02-2004
7thgen Power Maker

Lower prices.
Old 02-03-2004
Registered!!

d17a2x3oy is an unknown quantity at this point
how much for the lowest ssbc?
Old 02-08-2004
President

dret is an unknown quantity at this point
DAM man those are sweET!!
Old 02-11-2004
Registered!!

HEBEGEBZ is an unknown quantity at this point
Originally posted by d17a2x3oy
how much for the lowest ssbc?
Yeah, How much?
Old 02-13-2004
Registered!!

dragin will become famous soon enoughdragin will become famous soon enough
how come you dont have the rear conversion kit listed?
Old 02-14-2004
7thgen Power Maker

Originally posted by dragin
how come you dont have the rear conversion kit listed?

They don't make a rear disc conversion for our car.
Old 02-23-2004
Registered!!

usafstud will become famous soon enoughusafstud will become famous soon enough
They don't make a rear disc conversion for our car.
yes they do, i seen it many times on their site
Old 02-24-2004
7thgen Power Maker

Originally posted by usafstud
yes they do, i seen it many times on their site
No, this is what you seen:

Standard Rear Disc Brake Kit

Part Number Description Price
A166-22 Rear disc to disc brake kit.
more... $695.00

We do not have disc to get disc.

FEATURES
All hardware included.

Includes Turbo slotted rotors with Xtra Life plating.

Rear aluminum caliper with polishing or powder-coating available.

Vehicle must have O.E. rear disc brakes
Old 02-24-2004
Registered!!

usafstud will become famous soon enoughusafstud will become famous soon enough
ur correct dezod

my fault
Old 02-24-2004
7thgen Power Maker

Originally posted by usafstud
ur correct dezod

my fault

Thats ok. That is how rumors and then tons of false presumtpions get started. I was just avoiding that.
Old 03-23-2004
Registered!!

duyaknow is an unknown quantity at this point
So $708 is the price? Plus your site says brake lines are included, aren't they? What color is natural aluminum look like? Kinda like the way our stocks look?

I believe that SSBC sells them seperatly. I just got the catalog yesterday. I'll breeze through and let you know.
Old 03-23-2004
7thgen Power Maker

Originally posted by DuYaKnow
So $708 is the price? Plus your site says brake lines are included, aren't they? What color is natural aluminum look like? Kinda like the way our stocks look?

Brake lines are included in the kit, but not sold seperatly. The natural looks a lot like the stock color. This is exactly what the natural looks like:

Old 04-06-2004
Registered!!

XtremeJM is an unknown quantity at this point
Is the price still $708 after the past couple months?
Old 04-06-2004
7thgen Power Maker

Yes sir!

http://dezod.com/pd_ssbc_fx2_force_10_2piston.cfm