Archive - Canada Forsale/Trade eh? Only post here if you have item for sale in Canada and will only sell to someone in Canada. Please start threads with your Province, like this: ON: or AB:

FS: All my good stuff!!!!! SSM lips, Rockford Mono Amp, Mugen Rear Mid Tower Bar

Old 07-08-2008
Registered!!

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
ashtonp is a splendid one to beholdashtonp is a splendid one to beholdashtonp is a splendid one to beholdashtonp is a splendid one to beholdashtonp is a splendid one to beholdashtonp is a splendid one to beholdashtonp is a splendid one to beholdashtonp is a splendid one to beholdashtonp is a splendid one to beholdashtonp is a splendid one to beholdashtonp is a splendid one to behold
FS: All my good stuff!!!!! SSM lips, Rockford Mono Amp, Mugen Rear Mid Tower Bar

Type R rear half lip painted SSM - $130 o.b.o - Painted last year, exceptional 10/10 condition.

Type R front lip painted SSM - $130 o.b.o - Testing interest in this. I'm considering a new front lip, shoot me some offers. Lip is 8.5/10 condition, painted last year.

Rockford Fosgate 200M Mono Sub Amp - $100 firm - Awesome amp, I had two of these running two subs, but I downgraded to one. These are the last known good Rockford Fosgate models, before they started producing the cheap quality flashy new ones. If you want an amp that pounds, this is it.

Mugen style Rear RSX Mid Tower Bar - $150 firm - Again, testing interest. I bought this but haven't got around to installing it. It's a great upgrade. It is made for the RSX but it will fit civics.

Castrol GTX 5W-20 Motor Oil 12 Pack - $30 - Non synthetic Motor Oil. Grab it while you can. Pending

Want to Trade: OEM Black Rear Half-Lip for the same in Silver - OR, you take it for $160

Last edited by ashtonp; 10-21-2008 at 11:40 AM.
Old 07-08-2008
Registered!!

SiG-03-Civic/J is an unknown quantity at this point
Re: FS: All my good stuff!!!!! SSM lips, Rockford Mono Amp, Mugen Rear Mid Tower Bar

very interested in the front lip, check you PM,
Old 07-09-2008
Premium Member
Hey! Look At Me!! I'm a Supporting Member!!

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Rufus has much to be proud ofRufus has much to be proud ofRufus has much to be proud ofRufus has much to be proud ofRufus has much to be proud ofRufus has much to be proud ofRufus has much to be proud ofRufus has much to be proud ofRufus has much to be proud ofRufus has much to be proud ofRufus has much to be proud of
Re: FS: All my good stuff!!!!! SSM lips, Rockford Mono Amp, Mugen Rear Mid Tower Bar

Do you have any gas for sale?
Old 07-09-2008
Registered!!

ashtonp is a splendid one to beholdashtonp is a splendid one to beholdashtonp is a splendid one to beholdashtonp is a splendid one to beholdashtonp is a splendid one to beholdashtonp is a splendid one to beholdashtonp is a splendid one to beholdashtonp is a splendid one to beholdashtonp is a splendid one to beholdashtonp is a splendid one to beholdashtonp is a splendid one to behold

No, but maybe I can sell you some common sense? lol just playin' man, if I had gas I would keep it for myself
Old 07-09-2008
Registered!!

Originally Posted by SiG-03-Civic/J
very interested in the front lip, check you PM,
Replied to your hotmail account.
Old 07-09-2008
You Stay Classy, San Diego

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
jamis33 is just really nicejamis33 is just really nicejamis33 is just really nicejamis33 is just really nice

ok im confused i thought castrol syntec WAS synthetic oil???
Old 07-09-2008
Registered!!

Originally Posted by jamis33
ok im confused i thought castrol syntec WAS synthetic oil???
My bad, its Castrol GTX
Old 07-15-2008
Registered!!

BUMP

Lots of interest in the lips so far
Old 07-22-2008
Registered!!

BUMP

A couple of "serious buyers" dropped out.

Please don't waste your time if you're not planning on buying the stuff you make offers for, and infinitely worse, don't waste my time
Old 07-31-2008
Registered!!

bump
Old 07-31-2008
hvc
Registered!!

hvc is an unknown quantity at this point

pm'd
Old 08-02-2008
Registered!!

civcspool will become famous soon enoughcivcspool will become famous soon enough

what color are the lips?
Old 08-06-2008
Registered!!

michaellee is an unknown quantity at this point

still have yr fount and rear lip? u have pic ?
can u send for me to see it

mikeagne@hotmail.com
Old 09-21-2008
Registered!!

neto is an unknown quantity at this point

pics of the rear lip?? please send them to hotsauce21st@hotmail.com
Old 09-22-2008
Registered!!

DieMaster is a glorious beacon of lightDieMaster is a glorious beacon of lightDieMaster is a glorious beacon of lightDieMaster is a glorious beacon of lightDieMaster is a glorious beacon of lightDieMaster is a glorious beacon of lightDieMaster is a glorious beacon of light

whats the tech specs of the amp? wattage channels RMS etc...
Old 09-26-2008
Registered!!

Originally Posted by DieMaster
whats the tech specs of the amp? wattage channels RMS etc...

300 watts RMS, single subwoofer channel
Old 10-21-2008
Registered!!

BUMP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Sorry to everyone who has been pm-ing me, I haven't been here in weeks