Vancouver meet!! - THIS SUNDAY! - Lots of updates

Search this Thread

Old 08-23-2006
Banned
Hey! Look At Me!! I'm a Supporting Member!!

Received 4 Likes on 4 Posts
MegaHurtz has much to be proud ofMegaHurtz has much to be proud ofMegaHurtz has much to be proud ofMegaHurtz has much to be proud ofMegaHurtz has much to be proud ofMegaHurtz has much to be proud ofMegaHurtz has much to be proud ofMegaHurtz has much to be proud ofMegaHurtz has much to be proud ofMegaHurtz has much to be proud ofMegaHurtz has much to be proud of
Vancouver meet!! - THIS SUNDAY! - Lots of updates

I received a PM earlier asking about a Vancouver meet. It's kind of quiet in here lately, but I want to see what we can come up with! As long as people are willing to come out, I am more than willing to organize the whole event! I am thinking we do a cruise through the downtown area, maybe through Stanley Park, stop at a couple spots and take some pics, grab some food, all that good stuff. I'll work on organizing it, but let's see some people come out!! The summer is nearing it's end and time is getting short to have a meet in great weather! I might post this on some other sites as well (probably VCC) and see if any of them want to join us!

How about we set a preliminary date of Sunday, Sept. 24 and work from there?

Who's in?!?

1. MegaHurtz
2. Hurts2bstock
Old 08-23-2006
Registered!!

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Synapz is an unknown quantity at this point
1. MegaHurtz
2. Hurts2bstock
3. Synapz
Old 08-23-2006
Shinier than yours, meatbag

Hurts2bStock has much to be proud ofHurts2bStock has much to be proud ofHurts2bStock has much to be proud ofHurts2bStock has much to be proud ofHurts2bStock has much to be proud ofHurts2bStock has much to be proud ofHurts2bStock has much to be proud ofHurts2bStock has much to be proud ofHurts2bStock has much to be proud ofHurts2bStock has much to be proud ofHurts2bStock has much to be proud of
Synapz....what does your car look like?.......just so we can spot you
This is me for anyone going
Old 08-23-2006
Banned

MegaHurtz has much to be proud ofMegaHurtz has much to be proud ofMegaHurtz has much to be proud ofMegaHurtz has much to be proud ofMegaHurtz has much to be proud ofMegaHurtz has much to be proud ofMegaHurtz has much to be proud ofMegaHurtz has much to be proud ofMegaHurtz has much to be proud ofMegaHurtz has much to be proud ofMegaHurtz has much to be proud of
Me and h2bs did some discussing earlier, and we were planning on meeting at the revscene meet, as it's soon and will be a big showing. if anybody wants to come, we can meet up there. I was thinking about holding an actual meet meet in addition to this though, on the date above.

Revscene meet details: http://www.revscene.net/forums/showt...hreadid=408418
Old 08-23-2006

Hurts2bStock has much to be proud ofHurts2bStock has much to be proud ofHurts2bStock has much to be proud ofHurts2bStock has much to be proud ofHurts2bStock has much to be proud ofHurts2bStock has much to be proud ofHurts2bStock has much to be proud ofHurts2bStock has much to be proud ofHurts2bStock has much to be proud ofHurts2bStock has much to be proud ofHurts2bStock has much to be proud of
Originally Posted by MegaHurtz
Me and h2bs did some discussing earlier, and we were planning on meeting at the revscene meet, as it's soon and will be a big showing. if anybody wants to come, we can meet up there. I was thinking about holding an actual meet meet in addition to this though, on the date above.

Revscene meet details: http://www.revscene.net/forums/showt...hreadid=408418
Yeah its alot of fun to have a medium size cruise, stanley parks always lots of fun......I try to drive through it everyday.....really good for taking pictures too.....maybe go over into west wan on the the old twisty marine drive, and eat in horseshoe bay.......just throw'n ideas out there, but i'm just as happy to drive to white rock too, dosn't have to be out this end.

Heres a quote from vancouvercivics.com

Event: Revscene.net's "Good Times" Summer Meet 2006
Date: August 27th, 2006 (Sunday)
Time: noon to whenever
Details: Free admission, free food, free entertainment, free prize giveaways, check out what's new with everyone's cars, chat with old faces... basically "good times"

Please no burnouts, no speeding or revving engines. We are providing a FREE meet with FREE food and prizes at our expenses, at least have the courtesy to respect us and be on your best behaviour for one day. Thank you.

*Sponsors of this event who are donating prizes will have premium spots near entertainment area. Please contact jason@revscene.net. http://www.revscene.citymax.com*

Current registered prize sponsors:
Boyz Club Audio
Downtown Auto Spa
KX Wheels
MF Development
Mobile Corner
Blitz Gear

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------

3 Trophy Categories - please register now.. it's free!

1) Largest Car Club Presence - The car club who brings the most members will win this category. The more cars you bring, the more likely you will win. That's all there is to it. Stock or modified, doesn't matter. Please register your club with shoei@revscene.net; he will reserve space for your club. Spread the word now!!!

2) Chuggin' Contest - The person who survives the most rounds of drinking various types of beverages will win this trophy. Outdrink, outlast.

3) NEW Fear Factor Challenge - Do you have what it takes to do this? This is a new game and I can guarantee you, it'll make your stomach cringe. Win this and you are a king amongst men.
Old 08-24-2006
Registered!!

Synapz is an unknown quantity at this point
This is my car:
Old 08-24-2006
Banned

mine... it also has Zapco/Focal/Audiocontrol decals on the side

Old 08-24-2006

You'll hear it long before you se it too ^^^^
Old 08-28-2006

Did anyone even go? I was one of 2 7thgens there, and none of my friends with 7thgen's showed up......so I left at 1:30 ish and went back to the beach (much better place to spend such a hot day.....lol....)
Old 08-28-2006
Registered!!

Derrik is an unknown quantity at this point
so whens the 7gen only meet ill show up.
Old 08-28-2006
Banned

Planning on having the meet Sept 24

I didn't end up showing up, there was a big show up in Kelowna that I ended up going to instead, it was kind of last minute, but it was important that I go there instead.
Old 09-02-2006
smk
Registered!!

smk is an unknown quantity at this point
I'll come, but my car is really stock
Old 09-04-2006
Banned

it's all good! the meet is open to all
Old 09-05-2006
Registered!!

mackin is an unknown quantity at this point
i'll come
Old 09-06-2006
Registered!!

Yoyoio is an unknown quantity at this point
I'll show up too

Mackin, where you get that name from? how's the lights?
Old 09-06-2006

nice...this is starting to get somwhere
1. MegaHurtz
2. Hurts2bstock
3. Synapz
4. Derrik
5. SMK
6. makin
7. yoyoio
Old 09-06-2006
Banned

Sweet, we got a crew going!!

So I'm still trying to think of a good route to cruise on, and a place to meet. Right now I'm thinking of the Home Depot at 900 Terminal Ave in Vancouver... really easy to get to, coming from Highway 1, just take the 1st Ave exit and head west until you see it on your left. We can meet in the back of the parking lot somewhere.

As far as destinations, how about heading down to Stanley Park for a cruise around the outside, we can stop for a little shoot, and then continue on. I was also thinking about heading up the road to Cypress and we could pull off to the side somewhere, and get some shots with a really nice view in the background. Maybe stop somewhere for food in between too It might be a little bit of a drive, but that's what it's all about right ?

If anybody has any other suggestions for a route, post it up, otherwise I'll just roll with my idea for now.
Old 09-06-2006

I'm loving the route so far
Old 09-06-2006
Registered!!

Yoyoio is an unknown quantity at this point
i like the food part lol
Old 09-07-2006
smk
Registered!!

Whoa MegaHurtz, is it just me or is your name all symbols?
Old 09-07-2006
Banned

Haha I changed the font of my username and title to Wingdings, thanks to the forum store
Old 09-08-2006
Banned

Does 12 noon sound like a good meeting time for everybody?
Old 09-08-2006

I'm good anytime during the day.....so yeah noon works
Old 09-08-2006
smk
Registered!!

Just got a job so might have to work on sunday... we'll see how the supervisor puts my shifts!
Old 09-08-2006
Registered!!

Derrik is an unknown quantity at this point
woot woot i think this will be a good meet!!!!!!! cant wait!
Old 09-12-2006
x.X
Registered!!

x.X is an unknown quantity at this point
how many 7th gen going?
Old 09-12-2006

Originally Posted by x.X
how many 7th gen going?
You'd make 8
Old 09-12-2006
smk
Registered!!

Take more pics!!
Old 09-13-2006
Registered!!