Engine Swaps Post information/questions about Engine Swaps here!

Trying to boost my D17A1 Civic

Search this Thread

Old 02-17-2008
Registered!!

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Civicbooster521 is an unknown quantity at this point
Trying to boost my D17A1 Civic

Hey wats going on this is my situation. I got a 2002 Honda Civic Lx Non Vtech and i wanted to drop a turbo on it and just basically run like 6 to 7 psi. Would like to know if injectors would have to be changed and if so wat are some good injectors to upgrade to from factory that would drop right in? Spoke to a couple of people and i was told that injectors from and acura rsx would work. And wat is a good piggy back to use for this set up.
Old 02-17-2008
Turbo Guru

andyman97 has a reputation beyond reputeandyman97 has a reputation beyond reputeandyman97 has a reputation beyond reputeandyman97 has a reputation beyond reputeandyman97 has a reputation beyond reputeandyman97 has a reputation beyond reputeandyman97 has a reputation beyond reputeandyman97 has a reputation beyond reputeandyman97 has a reputation beyond reputeandyman97 has a reputation beyond reputeandyman97 has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Trying to boost my D17A1 Civic

Wow, these questions have been answered at a minimum of 100 times. Try searching.
Old 03-19-2008
A long winded 7th genr

Eyger has a reputation beyond reputeEyger has a reputation beyond reputeEyger has a reputation beyond reputeEyger has a reputation beyond reputeEyger has a reputation beyond reputeEyger has a reputation beyond reputeEyger has a reputation beyond reputeEyger has a reputation beyond reputeEyger has a reputation beyond reputeEyger has a reputation beyond reputeEyger has a reputation beyond repute

Use injectors from a Sea-Doo, they rock!

Nah just kiddin, DON'T DO THAT, I don't even know how sea-doo's work.

The real answer is yes, you can find it by searching. If you choose not to do so, yo can find the information in the following paragraph, but first, here is a story about a boy who cried wolf, there once was a boy who cried wolf! SIKE that would suck if I made you read a long *** story before I told you the answer to your question. The real answer is, a popular choice is you can use the RSX type-S injectors, which work well, but have a limitation on how much fuel they will deliver. Another choice is the Dodge SRT-4 Injectors, they can deliver more power but you need a good engine management for them to idle correctly at lower RPM. And then there's this new injector of some kind I read about recently, I think dezod.com is the only place carrying them, apparently they're better. This is all information that I've gathered by reading past threads etc. There's a lot of info out there.
Old 03-19-2008
Premium Member
Hey! Look At Me!! I'm a Supporting Member!!

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Rufus has much to be proud ofRufus has much to be proud ofRufus has much to be proud ofRufus has much to be proud ofRufus has much to be proud ofRufus has much to be proud ofRufus has much to be proud ofRufus has much to be proud ofRufus has much to be proud ofRufus has much to be proud ofRufus has much to be proud of

Sea-doo FTW!
Old 04-07-2008
7thgen Power Maker

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
dezod is a splendid one to beholddezod is a splendid one to beholddezod is a splendid one to beholddezod is a splendid one to beholddezod is a splendid one to beholddezod is a splendid one to beholddezod is a splendid one to beholddezod is a splendid one to beholddezod is a splendid one to beholddezod is a splendid one to beholddezod is a splendid one to behold

Check this out:

https://www.civicforums.com/forums/7...rbo-posts.html

PM me if you need help.
Old 04-08-2008
Registered!!

PitchBlack is just really nicePitchBlack is just really nicePitchBlack is just really nicePitchBlack is just really nice

wow no one picked up on the "Vtech"....you guys are slippin....gotta go make a phone call now with my "Vtech" phone
Old 08-22-2011
Registered!!

sage10 is an unknown quantity at this point

I have a 02 Honda civic lx automatic that I'm currently turboing. What tuning programmer should I use to make sure it doesn't run lean?? And what can be done to keep the automatic transmission from messing up??