Engine Swaps Post information/questions about Engine Swaps here!

Dezod does it again....(V3 results are in w/ DYNO)

Search this Thread

Old 07-28-2006
im a psychopath...what are you looking at?

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
claudeboi is an unknown quantity at this point
YEEESSSS!!!! my auto civic has hope
Old 07-28-2006
2k1civic.com O. G.

AzNmiKex215 will become famous soon enoughAzNmiKex215 will become famous soon enough
wow, those numbers arent bad!

I am just not all that confident about the auto tranny though. I have a 2001 and the tranny recently died.

I do have the TCI master overhaul kit (not installed yet), but i dont think enough people have put it to the boosted test.

I am in a situation now where, im trying to figure out if i should trade up for the RSX Type-S, or "invest" abot 6k (dezod kit + tuning and nick knacks) to turbo my car.
Old 07-28-2006
Registered!!

HonCivX02 is an unknown quantity at this point
Dezod yet again surpasses all the other companys! Cant wait to work with you in the future! Great numbers!
Old 07-28-2006
Registered!!

gelshmoff is an unknown quantity at this point
nice work! i'll take 6 j/k

those are great numbers for only 5psi. i only hope the price comes down after a few months!
Old 07-28-2006
7thgen Power Maker

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
dezod is a splendid one to beholddezod is a splendid one to beholddezod is a splendid one to beholddezod is a splendid one to beholddezod is a splendid one to beholddezod is a splendid one to beholddezod is a splendid one to beholddezod is a splendid one to beholddezod is a splendid one to beholddezod is a splendid one to beholddezod is a splendid one to behold
Originally Posted by gelshmoff
nice work! i'll take 6 j/k

those are great numbers for only 5psi. i only hope the price comes down after a few months!
We can offer a GB for those interested. That will chop pricing down some.
Old 07-28-2006
Registered!!

WilmncChris is a glorious beacon of lightWilmncChris is a glorious beacon of lightWilmncChris is a glorious beacon of lightWilmncChris is a glorious beacon of lightWilmncChris is a glorious beacon of lightWilmncChris is a glorious beacon of light
Ok here is the answer to all about the internet tunning. PCS can log onto your computer by downloading thier connection software from thier site. Wireless, LAN etc etc does not matter. You can data log your rides and when you get a chance to log on to them or vice versa you the the techs at PCS can look at the data log at the same time. Which then you can go back and make adjustments if needed. It is very simple and works great. have to say PCS was the way to go!!!!!!!! www.powertraincontrolsolutions.com
Old 07-28-2006
Official Rattlesnake Hunter

02BLKCIVIC has much to be proud of02BLKCIVIC has much to be proud of02BLKCIVIC has much to be proud of02BLKCIVIC has much to be proud of02BLKCIVIC has much to be proud of02BLKCIVIC has much to be proud of02BLKCIVIC has much to be proud of02BLKCIVIC has much to be proud of02BLKCIVIC has much to be proud of02BLKCIVIC has much to be proud of02BLKCIVIC has much to be proud of
hmmmmm cool!^
Old 07-28-2006
7thgen Power Maker

dezod is a splendid one to beholddezod is a splendid one to beholddezod is a splendid one to beholddezod is a splendid one to beholddezod is a splendid one to beholddezod is a splendid one to beholddezod is a splendid one to beholddezod is a splendid one to beholddezod is a splendid one to beholddezod is a splendid one to beholddezod is a splendid one to behold
Yeah I tried to tell ya guys the PCS on the D17 is the way to go
Old 07-28-2006
Registered!!

DUDEitsMATTx has a spectacular aura aboutDUDEitsMATTx has a spectacular aura aboutDUDEitsMATTx has a spectacular aura about
so chris tell us about the spool.... when does it start? when are u in full boost? does the bov sound good? and what kinda exhaust are u runin? just the down pipe or u have full exhaust? thxx
Old 07-28-2006
Registered!!

goodtimes is on a distinguished road
do you have any more pics to show us
Old 07-28-2006
Registered!!

WilmncChris is a glorious beacon of lightWilmncChris is a glorious beacon of lightWilmncChris is a glorious beacon of lightWilmncChris is a glorious beacon of lightWilmncChris is a glorious beacon of lightWilmncChris is a glorious beacon of light
Its spools very quick!!!!!!!! At 2800rpm you can see boost and full boost at about 3500 to 4000. the BOV is great i have a greddy evo2 exhaust
Old 07-28-2006
Registered!!

trurace is a jewel in the roughtrurace is a jewel in the roughtrurace is a jewel in the roughtrurace is a jewel in the rough
Is the exhaust note really loud with Dezods new 2 peice downpipe?

Last edited by trurace; 07-28-2006 at 07:33 PM.
Old 07-28-2006
7thgen Terminator Ninja

booba5185 is a splendid one to beholdbooba5185 is a splendid one to beholdbooba5185 is a splendid one to beholdbooba5185 is a splendid one to beholdbooba5185 is a splendid one to beholdbooba5185 is a splendid one to beholdbooba5185 is a splendid one to beholdbooba5185 is a splendid one to beholdbooba5185 is a splendid one to beholdbooba5185 is a splendid one to beholdbooba5185 is a splendid one to behold
dezod, i said it before i'll say it again, you guys are amazing, if i gave you a roll of duct tape, a shot gun, leafblower, and a turkey baster my car would break the 150 hp mark. :bow:
Old 07-28-2006
7thgen Power Maker

Originally Posted by booba5185
dezod, i said it before i'll say it again, you guys are amazing, if i gave you a roll of duct tape, a shot gun, leafblower, and a turkey baster my car would break the 150 hp mark. :bow:

Old 07-28-2006
Registered!!

sitinduk is an unknown quantity at this point
Can u retard/advance ignition w/ PCS?
For the money, which is the better piggyback eManage Ultimate or PCS XFC?
Old 07-28-2006
Registered!!

Actually the exhaust sound is very mellow which is what I like. Has a good low rumble sound. No you can not advance/retard ignition what they do insted some complex way..it was over my head when they told me..Well I love the PCS XFC. The data logging is **** on. Plus thier customer service is great unlike greddy. I am going to have to say it again anyone thinking of boosting go with DEZOD V3 kit!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!
Old 07-28-2006
7thgen Power Maker

Originally Posted by WilmncChris
Actually the exhaust sound is very mellow which is what I like. Has a good low rumble sound. No you can not advance/retard ignition what they do insted some complex way..it was over my head when they told me..Well I love the PCS XFC. The data logging is **** on. Plus thier customer service is great unlike greddy. I am going to have to say it again anyone thinking of boosting go with DEZOD V3 kit!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!
Thanks Chris!
Old 07-28-2006
The World Is Yours!

burke420 has a reputation beyond reputeburke420 has a reputation beyond reputeburke420 has a reputation beyond reputeburke420 has a reputation beyond reputeburke420 has a reputation beyond reputeburke420 has a reputation beyond reputeburke420 has a reputation beyond reputeburke420 has a reputation beyond reputeburke420 has a reputation beyond reputeburke420 has a reputation beyond reputeburke420 has a reputation beyond repute
makes me want the V3 now!..o wait..auto i have....K20...future!
Old 07-29-2006
Registered!!

Ok i just went for a ride to chic fil a and the turbo spools at 2700rpm. That is damn good for a t3/t4. Its funny when you see people on the other lane speeding up to look at the front of the car.
Old 07-29-2006
Smuggling bananas and mexicans all for one low price...
Hey! Look At Me!! I'm a Supporting Member!!

TheSmuggler has a reputation beyond reputeTheSmuggler has a reputation beyond reputeTheSmuggler has a reputation beyond reputeTheSmuggler has a reputation beyond reputeTheSmuggler has a reputation beyond reputeTheSmuggler has a reputation beyond reputeTheSmuggler has a reputation beyond reputeTheSmuggler has a reputation beyond reputeTheSmuggler has a reputation beyond reputeTheSmuggler has a reputation beyond reputeTheSmuggler has a reputation beyond repute
Amazing... and at such a low lb
Old 07-29-2006
250+ awhp Stage 2

SLO REX has a brilliant futureSLO REX has a brilliant futureSLO REX has a brilliant futureSLO REX has a brilliant futureSLO REX has a brilliant futureSLO REX has a brilliant futureSLO REX has a brilliant futureSLO REX has a brilliant futureSLO REX has a brilliant futureSLO REX has a brilliant futureSLO REX has a brilliant future
Any pictures?!?!?!?
Old 07-29-2006

TheSmuggler has a reputation beyond reputeTheSmuggler has a reputation beyond reputeTheSmuggler has a reputation beyond reputeTheSmuggler has a reputation beyond reputeTheSmuggler has a reputation beyond reputeTheSmuggler has a reputation beyond reputeTheSmuggler has a reputation beyond reputeTheSmuggler has a reputation beyond reputeTheSmuggler has a reputation beyond reputeTheSmuggler has a reputation beyond reputeTheSmuggler has a reputation beyond repute
http://www.7thgencivic.com/forums/sh...d.php?t=269792
Old 07-29-2006
250+ awhp Stage 2

SLO REX has a brilliant futureSLO REX has a brilliant futureSLO REX has a brilliant futureSLO REX has a brilliant futureSLO REX has a brilliant futureSLO REX has a brilliant futureSLO REX has a brilliant futureSLO REX has a brilliant futureSLO REX has a brilliant futureSLO REX has a brilliant futureSLO REX has a brilliant future
Damn I fail at life. Thanks bro.
Old 07-29-2006

Haha, it's ok, we all have off days

Man, this thread... man.
Old 07-30-2006
Registered!!

DUDEitsMATTx has a spectacular aura aboutDUDEitsMATTx has a spectacular aura aboutDUDEitsMATTx has a spectacular aura about
so the turbo starts to spool at 2,700 RPMS when do u see ur full 5psi of boost? 4,300 RPMS?

Last edited by DUDEitsMATTx; 07-30-2006 at 03:40 PM.
Old 07-30-2006
Registered!!

i reach full boost actually around 3900 to 4200.
Old 07-30-2006
Registered!!

exturbo6 has a brilliant futureexturbo6 has a brilliant futureexturbo6 has a brilliant futureexturbo6 has a brilliant futureexturbo6 has a brilliant futureexturbo6 has a brilliant futureexturbo6 has a brilliant futureexturbo6 has a brilliant futureexturbo6 has a brilliant futureexturbo6 has a brilliant futureexturbo6 has a brilliant future
very nice man!! GL with it!
Old 07-31-2006
Abortion Survivor

Michalo187 is a glorious beacon of lightMichalo187 is a glorious beacon of lightMichalo187 is a glorious beacon of lightMichalo187 is a glorious beacon of lightMichalo187 is a glorious beacon of light
how is it high end?
Old 07-31-2006
7thgen Power Maker

Originally Posted by Michalo187
how is it high end?
BERRY GOOD.

Do the math..............

(Torque x Engine speed) / 5,252 = Horsepower

If he is making 164whp and 143wtq, then all of the remaining 20wtq difference is above 5252 RPMS. So I would say solid top end for an auto.
Old 07-31-2006
Registered!!

trurace is a jewel in the roughtrurace is a jewel in the roughtrurace is a jewel in the roughtrurace is a jewel in the rough
Does he have an EX? It would be nice for the turbo to spool at 2700k, the Vtec to kick in at 3500, and full boost at 4000k!!!!!!!!! I can't for my turbo

Quick Reply: Dezod does it again....(V3 results are in w/ DYNO)