Engine Swaps Post information/questions about Engine Swaps here!

BoostED..... Boilermaker Style. (Edited 4/11/06 see page 4)

Search this Thread

Old 04-16-2006
Jap-Euro Fusion
Hey! Look At Me!! I'm a Supporting Member!!

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts
Boilermaker1 is a splendid one to beholdBoilermaker1 is a splendid one to beholdBoilermaker1 is a splendid one to beholdBoilermaker1 is a splendid one to beholdBoilermaker1 is a splendid one to beholdBoilermaker1 is a splendid one to beholdBoilermaker1 is a splendid one to beholdBoilermaker1 is a splendid one to beholdBoilermaker1 is a splendid one to beholdBoilermaker1 is a splendid one to beholdBoilermaker1 is a splendid one to behold
Originally Posted by turboengnr
god..... i hate Carmel. Dont know why, it just sucked.

anyway, back on topic.....

boiler, do you have a wideband installed? If not, i ordered mine and only paid $240 shipped for it. Lemme know if you want to know where i got it. They had 6 of them in stock and more on the way. Its a 6-in-1 AEM UEGO
Already got a UEGO, but thanks thats pretty cheap.

pix2) why would there be 2 passageways?
Its a divorced port flange, it gives the WG flapper its own passage out of the turbo rather than dumping both the turbine and WG out a single hole. It flows a little better, which also keeps the boost creep to a minimum.

Last edited by Boilermaker1; 04-16-2006 at 08:26 AM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
Old 04-16-2006
Registered!!

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
sitinduk is an unknown quantity at this point
Boilermaker1, how did u eliminate ur pcv? Was it just a matter of replacing pcv fitting w/ a nipple fitting and connecting it to your catch can?
http://www.hondaautomotiveparts.com/...=BREATHER+TUBE
Do u know what size the threads are?
Old 04-16-2006
Jap-Euro Fusion

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts
Boilermaker1 is a splendid one to beholdBoilermaker1 is a splendid one to beholdBoilermaker1 is a splendid one to beholdBoilermaker1 is a splendid one to beholdBoilermaker1 is a splendid one to beholdBoilermaker1 is a splendid one to beholdBoilermaker1 is a splendid one to beholdBoilermaker1 is a splendid one to beholdBoilermaker1 is a splendid one to beholdBoilermaker1 is a splendid one to beholdBoilermaker1 is a splendid one to behold
Remove the valve, plug the port in the IM (Or use it as a vaccum source for something else), put a hose fitting in and run a hose to the catch can.
I guessed that it was a 1/4 BSPT fitting and turned out to be right.
Old 04-18-2006
ASE Certified Master Tech (A1-A8)

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
skipbarber is a name known to allskipbarber is a name known to allskipbarber is a name known to allskipbarber is a name known to allskipbarber is a name known to allskipbarber is a name known to allskipbarber is a name known to allskipbarber is a name known to all
god...i need a downpipe.

Quick Reply: BoostED..... Boilermaker Style. (Edited 4/11/06 see page 4)