1995 Civic EX $1200 OBO without title

Search this Thread

Old 10-04-2012
Registered!!

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
ajdereicup is an unknown quantity at this point
1995 Civic EX $1200 OBO without title

Hey guys I'm not really an import kind of guy but seeing as you guys love your Civics I figured I'd join and see if any of you would be interested in this Civic I have seeing as craigslist seems to be full of scammers and people who don't understand anything I say somehow. /rant

Its a 1995 Honda Civic EX thats black on the exterior. Body isn't perfect but only has a little rust around the rear wheel wells and the lip of the front of the hood. Has a sunroof and is an automatic. Odometer says 9?k on it but the last car fax thing was in the 14?ks. Runs smooth has a new exhaust the guy said and it has a new radiator. The power steering has a leak somewhere I think. The power locks don't work currently because a fuse is out I was told? I searched for a while but couldn't happen upon the fuse box inside the car but please forgive me like I said I'm not really an import kinda guy I like my gas guzzlers lol. Interior actually seems pretty clean for the age of the car but the guy was a smoker. I have the stock radio for it along with an aftermarket older one thats in right now and its all wired for subs it seems and has different speakers on the back deck.

I bought the car with a clean signed title and bill of sale off these guys flipping cars. They had a repo plate on it and used it to scout out before going in so they never had to title it in their name. I bought it and lost the title. Yes I know stupid of me. I tryed to go through the DMV but don't have much patience or time to deal with them especially when they didn't seem very eager to help me in any way.

I've been suggested to try and find a Civic someones parting out same year model and color and buy the dash and title and swap it and noone'd know the difference seeing as neither would show up stolen because both were bought legally but I figured I'd try and get rid of it like this first.

And I have other racing parts you guys may be interested in too

P.S. I paid $2k for it so I'm taking a h3ll of a hit on it as it is. I'm not sure if I'm allowed to post an email or phone number for texts so just PM me on here and thanks for your time and hopefully one of you'll come buy this car and put it to good use.

P.P.S. I have tons of pics of it but I'm not sure if I'm allowed to post them on here or not either. Now to go explore your guys site and try and learn about how to setup a turbo on an unlikely mode of transportation...a pitbike...with no prior experience playing with turbos...