Dream Cruise 2004

Search this Thread

Old 08-08-2004
Registered!!

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
NoahThePimp87 is an unknown quantity at this point
Dream Cruise 2004

Ay well the 10th annual Woodward dream cruise is coming up and I was thinking maybe we could all meet up and cruise together or sumthin like that. Its just an idea so post ur thoughts and maybe we could all work somethin out.
Old 08-09-2004
Registered!!

bobbyd is an unknown quantity at this point
Noway you could cruise together. That thing is such a freaking mad house mess that it would be nearly impossible to all cruise. I suggest maybe find a meeting spot away from the cruise to meetup or something or meet up on foot. Redline has a lot but it is $75 to park there. I will be out of town for this years event but will most likely go cruise Woodward Tuesday night.
Old 08-10-2004
Registered!!

hondaciv01 is an unknown quantity at this point
yeah crusin with a group during the actual event is impossible, i mean people are alread showin off their muscle cars on woodward in random parking lots since the start of august, thats how big this thing is gonna be......plus, believe me on this one, you will get hassled like none other for owning a civic.

its gonna be real hard to meet up somewhere, the best bet is to do it far away and then just figure something out from there. i dunno, this thing is to damn huge, and it all immideatly shuts down at like 11

if we could figure somethin out it would be sweet though
Old 08-10-2004
Registered!!

NoahThePimp87 is an unknown quantity at this point
whats wrong with owning a civic??
I mean, I understand how those muscle car guys hate to see us in our little import 4 bangers but I am goin to cruise to have fun...so if any of those guys have a problem with it then maybe they shouldnt even bother going. It is a whole lot of people just lookin at cars and enjoying the nice weather (hopefully).
And redline is charging 75????? THats outrageous! If we all meet up on foot it should be around the birmingham area, thats a pretty nice place to be durin the cruise. Lotttta good lookin women too.
Old 08-11-2004
Registered!!

bobbyd is an unknown quantity at this point
$75 is dirt cheap for a spot at the cruise. That is for the whole weekend and to me, it is worth it to be able to cruise and come back to a spot to hang out and bbq in instead fo looking for a spot every time I want to cruise a bit. And yes, some people will be hackling the imports. S3 Magazine had a nice setup last year with all imports and Tom from S3 was even on one of the automotive TV shows talking about how imports and sport compacts are the new hot rods and stuff.
Old 08-11-2004
Registered!!

hondaciv01 is an unknown quantity at this point
imports are startin to show up more at the dream cruise. as long as your car isn't super ricey, you won't get hassled that much, except for the occasional a$$hole redneck on the side of the road. $75 is a good price, but i don't think i'm cruisin that much this year cause i just got in an accident and my car looks like hell.

i'd meet up in birmingham though, i got some friends that live real close to downtown birmingham so will probably be around there most of the day