Room For Rent $375 In Houston Tx Luxury Living

Search this Thread

Old 01-01-2005
Registered!!

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
cslp2002 is an unknown quantity at this point
Room For Rent $375 In Houston Tx Luxury Living

i
am 19 and my fiance is 20. We have been together over 2 years. We have lived together for 1 year in an apartment. We just moved in this apartment and my best friend was supposed to take the other room. But she did not get her school loans and cancelled on me. I work in the apartment industry full time and I am a full time student too. My fiance works at Lyondell Refinaries and will be going back to school soon. The lease would be anywhere from 6 months-3 years. We are trying to finish school before we move out to a house. We are pretty busy working and school. We are outgoing and friendly. We do not party or smoke. Very clean people. The apartments are The Bradford located in clear lake/webster area. You can visit their website at www.bradfordapts.com. The rent is $375 and that includes everything cable, water, electric, rent, high speed wireless internet. You can use my computer too. We are looking for someone who is neat, dependable, and looking for a comforting and enjoyable place. We would really like to meet you. However, we are looking for someone a.s.a.p. We must know something by tomorrow night because we can not afford this 2 room 2 bath by ourselves. We will have to go back to our 1 bedroom. This was a really unplanned thing since I thought my friend would be moving here. But we love the apartment it's very luxurious. It has been upgraded with new appliances, two tone painting, crown molding, new cabinetry. Your room is a very good size and you could have your own private bath too. We like to cook and watch movies when we aren't busy. If this does sound interesting you could come look at the apartment tommorrow. I am only working 1/2 a day. We would love to meet you if you are serious. Hope to hear back soon!
-Crystal You can call my cell number if you'd like to chat or have further questions.
8326400994 or try 832 434 3713 ask FOR chris