Yes... another meet

Search this Thread

Old 09-06-2004
Owned By Slo Rex

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Day_Tripper should not be questionedDay_Tripper should not be questionedDay_Tripper should not be questionedDay_Tripper should not be questionedDay_Tripper should not be questionedDay_Tripper should not be questionedDay_Tripper should not be questionedDay_Tripper should not be questionedDay_Tripper should not be questionedDay_Tripper should not be questionedDay_Tripper should not be questioned
Yes... another meet

I'm planning a meet for Saturday, October 23rd at Eisenhower Park, it should be a pretty decent size since i'm inviting everyone from San Antonio Imports to come also and their meets are always known for haveing good turn out. Well hit me up if your intrested in comming.
Old 09-06-2004

eklipz will become famous soon enough
a day before my b-day
Old 09-06-2004
Reppin Stage 7

XTREME2K2CIVIC will become famous soon enoughXTREME2K2CIVIC will become famous soon enough
Ill try to make it more than likely Ill be there...Ill see if some of s7 wants to roll...
Old 09-06-2004
Premium Member
Hey! Look At Me!! I'm a Supporting Member!!

Mr.Modify is a name known to allMr.Modify is a name known to allMr.Modify is a name known to allMr.Modify is a name known to allMr.Modify is a name known to allMr.Modify is a name known to allMr.Modify is a name known to allMr.Modify is a name known to all
i'll go to if there is more interest.
Old 09-06-2004
Registered!!

HTOWNBOY is an unknown quantity at this point
sounds like a plan. i'll go
Old 09-06-2004
Owned By Slo Rex

Day_Tripper should not be questionedDay_Tripper should not be questionedDay_Tripper should not be questionedDay_Tripper should not be questionedDay_Tripper should not be questionedDay_Tripper should not be questionedDay_Tripper should not be questionedDay_Tripper should not be questionedDay_Tripper should not be questionedDay_Tripper should not be questionedDay_Tripper should not be questioned
awesome Jen it would rock if you came
Old 09-06-2004

werd...w/ enough interest...im down
Old 09-06-2004
Reppin Stage 7

XTREME2K2CIVIC will become famous soon enoughXTREME2K2CIVIC will become famous soon enough
HEllz yeah guys we can rent some rooms and party...
Old 09-06-2004
Owned By Slo Rex

it would be awesome to meet everyone from s7
Old 09-06-2004

so what are you gettting me for my b-day kari
Old 09-06-2004
Owned By Slo Rex

Originally Posted by eklipz
so what are you gettting me for my b-day kari
don't know yet
Old 09-06-2004

Originally Posted by XTREME2K2CIVIC
HEllz yeah guys we can rent some rooms and party...

s7 telly party what?
Old 09-07-2004
Reppin Stage 7

Yup yup.. Thats what I'm thinkin'.... Havent got some ownage pictures in a while...LOL
Old 09-07-2004
Second Place is the First Loser

Hefe is a jewel in the roughHefe is a jewel in the roughHefe is a jewel in the rough
I'm down.....
Old 09-07-2004
Registered!!

MVHonda is an unknown quantity at this point
Sorry, will be out of town. Hope everyone has fun.
Old 09-07-2004
Registered!!

R3DF0G is an unknown quantity at this point
Sounds good. I'll be a freeloader like hefe since i probably won't have my civic anymore, but I'm game. If I have my MR2 by then, I can do donuts in the parking lot - lol
Old 09-07-2004
Registered!!

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts
streetglower is a name known to allstreetglower is a name known to allstreetglower is a name known to allstreetglower is a name known to allstreetglower is a name known to allstreetglower is a name known to allstreetglower is a name known to all
How come we dont have a meet in houston, there is always a meet in SA where houston people come, I think it is time for SA people to come down here. Besides I am pretty sure we can get bigger meets going from the stuff I have seen and heard.

Besides, Houston is pimper.

Last edited by streetglower; 09-07-2004 at 02:20 PM.
Old 09-07-2004
Ultimate Member

teampointless has a brilliant futureteampointless has a brilliant futureteampointless has a brilliant futureteampointless has a brilliant futureteampointless has a brilliant futureteampointless has a brilliant futureteampointless has a brilliant futureteampointless has a brilliant futureteampointless has a brilliant futureteampointless has a brilliant futureteampointless has a brilliant future
s7 hotel party!!!
Old 09-07-2004
Owned By Slo Rex

Originally Posted by streetglower
How come we dont have a meet in houston, there is always a meet in SA where houston people come, I think it is time for SA people to come down here. Besides I am pretty sure we can get bigger meets going from the stuff I have seen and heard.

first of all there are never meets in SA and second I cant go to Houston
Old 09-07-2004
Second Place is the First Loser

Hefe is a jewel in the roughHefe is a jewel in the roughHefe is a jewel in the rough
Red called me a freeloader...... LOL...

Tripa..... yes we have had 2 meets before you guys came along...

Streetglower.... i don't think "pimper" is a word...
Oh and do you know where i can get some good quality wiper blades for around $60????

Old 09-07-2004
Registered!!

R3DF0G is an unknown quantity at this point

lmao, you got that a little backwards...me and joey(slangin) have gone to houston for meets, but I've NEVER seen a houston person come here for one of our meets, try again. ****, we cant even get SA people to show up to our own meets, lol.
Old 09-07-2004
Owned By Slo Rex

Originally Posted by R3DF0G
lmao, you got that a little backwards...me and joey(slangin) have gone to houston for meets, but I've NEVER seen a houston person come here for one of our meets, try again. ****, we cant even get SA people to show up to out own meets, lol.
this one will be diffrent like i said i invited all of sanantonioimports.com to come and they are known for having huge meets it's not just 7thgen
Old 09-07-2004
Registered!!

streetglower is a name known to allstreetglower is a name known to allstreetglower is a name known to allstreetglower is a name known to allstreetglower is a name known to allstreetglower is a name known to allstreetglower is a name known to all
Originally Posted by Day_Tripper
first of all there are never meets in SA and second I cant go to Houston
You told me you cant drive to houston, just get a ride from someone. Second that is another reason why I wont drive to SA for a meet, from what I have seen and heard they are too small. I am not driving 2-3 hours to meet up with 6 other civic owners.

Originally Posted by Hefe

Streetglower.... i don't think "pimper" is a word...
Oh and do you know where i can get some good quality wiper blades for around $60????
Sorry about pimper

Now about those damn wiper blades, I wish people would spend money on quality ****. All wiper blades work the same. $60 ones work the same as $4 ones. You are just paying for the brand name.

Originally Posted by R3DF0G
lmao, you got that a little backwards...me and joey(slangin) have gone to houston for meets, but I've NEVER seen a houston person come here for one of our meets, try again. ****, we cant even get SA people to show up to our own meets, lol.
I dont come there because there arent meets! And the last one you had was only 6 cars. I am not driving to a meet with 6 cars. Especially since it will take me 3 hours to get there. If there was more like 30-40 cars or around that general area, then I might come. And if we were all going to do something. Not just sit around.
Old 09-07-2004
Reppin Stage 7

Well sorry Streetglower the word dosent revolve around you....I think with enough interest this will be a pretty good sized meet if SA Imports is coming along with some of s7....
Old 09-07-2004
Registered!!

Originally Posted by XTREME2K2CIVIC
Well sorry Streetglower the word dosent revolve around you....I think with enough interest this will be a pretty good sized meet if SA Imports is coming along with some of s7....
I didnt say the world evolved around me. I was merly stating my opinion.

It always seems that people are always trying to get meets going in SA and trying to get as many people to come if possible. But it seems to not happen. But I never hear of anyone trying to get meets going in houston and having people come down here for them. I think the turnout here would be alot bigger.

But have fun if there is a meet in SA.

Last edited by streetglower; 09-07-2004 at 05:56 PM.
Old 09-07-2004

Houston meets rep...but i have a good feeling about this one
Old 09-07-2004
Premium Member

Mr.Modify is a name known to allMr.Modify is a name known to allMr.Modify is a name known to allMr.Modify is a name known to allMr.Modify is a name known to allMr.Modify is a name known to allMr.Modify is a name known to allMr.Modify is a name known to all
im still down on going .....this one sounds good.....
Old 09-07-2004
Reppin Stage 7

I didnt say the world evolved around me. I was merly stating my opinion.

It always seems that people are always trying to get meets going in SA and trying to get as many people to come if possible. But it seems to not happen. But I never hear of anyone trying to get meets going in houston and having people come down here for them. I think the turnout here would be alot bigger.

But have fun if there is a meet in SA.
There has been meets in Houston and a couple people showed up from Austin, SA, and I come from south texas...Big SA meets sounds good....everyone gets a little road trip and its good to be in different surroundings every once in a while....All about commitment..
Old 09-07-2004
Registered!!

Originally Posted by eklipz

Houston meets rep...but i have a good feeling about this one
Now who are those 2 kids on the left who dont seem to interested in that?
Old 09-07-2004
Wicked Moderatuh

fraga is a glorious beacon of lightfraga is a glorious beacon of lightfraga is a glorious beacon of lightfraga is a glorious beacon of lightfraga is a glorious beacon of lightfraga is a glorious beacon of light
Probably won't make this one...my birthday is on the 25th and will be celebrating it on that Saturday...the 23rd...someone get **** drunk for me....cough cough...Hefe...

Quick Reply: Yes... another meet