Yes... another meet

Search this Thread

Old 10-21-2004
Banned

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
98vicchick is a name known to all98vicchick is a name known to all98vicchick is a name known to all98vicchick is a name known to all98vicchick is a name known to all98vicchick is a name known to all98vicchick is a name known to all98vicchick is a name known to all
Originally Posted by Day_Tripper
hey guys look forward to seein everyone I think shay is comming today? akia send me her number i need it to find her so we can go out

I think I'm gonna come tomorrow Kari...I still got stuff I havent done Thats what I get for procrastinating....I think I still have your # tho....you know I'll DEFINTELY hit you up to go do somethings.....woo hoo Pimpin at it's finest...
Old 10-22-2004
Stage7 VP

Fiji-Steve is an unknown quantity at this point
fiji-steve will be rollin to SA for the meet as well w00t w00t!

no other s7 peeps from houston are gonna roll?

just me and my lil bro?
Old 10-22-2004
Registered!!

bWear210 is an unknown quantity at this point
all you guys have fun. gonna be in Austin with the gf. have fun everyone the. dont forget to post the pics.
Old 10-22-2004
Ultimate Member

teampointless has a brilliant futureteampointless has a brilliant futureteampointless has a brilliant futureteampointless has a brilliant futureteampointless has a brilliant futureteampointless has a brilliant futureteampointless has a brilliant futureteampointless has a brilliant futureteampointless has a brilliant futureteampointless has a brilliant futureteampointless has a brilliant future
hit me up sometime bWear, we'll set up and Austin mini-meet
Old 10-22-2004
Registered!!

word
Old 10-22-2004
Owned By Slo Rex

Day_Tripper should not be questionedDay_Tripper should not be questionedDay_Tripper should not be questionedDay_Tripper should not be questionedDay_Tripper should not be questionedDay_Tripper should not be questionedDay_Tripper should not be questionedDay_Tripper should not be questionedDay_Tripper should not be questionedDay_Tripper should not be questionedDay_Tripper should not be questioned
this is happinin rain or shine so ill be there if its stormin in a pavillion with some of the guys from sanantonioimports.com
Old 10-22-2004
Stage7 VP

^^^ is it supposed to rain?
Old 10-22-2004
Ultimate Member

teampointless has a brilliant futureteampointless has a brilliant futureteampointless has a brilliant futureteampointless has a brilliant futureteampointless has a brilliant futureteampointless has a brilliant futureteampointless has a brilliant futureteampointless has a brilliant futureteampointless has a brilliant futureteampointless has a brilliant futureteampointless has a brilliant future
^^^ you're a *****
Old 10-22-2004
Owned By Slo Rex

Day_Tripper should not be questionedDay_Tripper should not be questionedDay_Tripper should not be questionedDay_Tripper should not be questionedDay_Tripper should not be questionedDay_Tripper should not be questionedDay_Tripper should not be questionedDay_Tripper should not be questionedDay_Tripper should not be questionedDay_Tripper should not be questionedDay_Tripper should not be questioned
i dunno you can never tell with weather men...
Old 10-23-2004
Ultimate Member

anyone else concerned by this storm rollin through??? h-town peeps still comin in?
Old 10-23-2004
Registered!!

well guys how did it go. post up the pics.
Old 10-23-2004
Owned By Slo Rex

went awesome akia got a bunch of pics he's supposed to post
Old 10-23-2004
The Legend

blackbullet will become famous soon enoughblackbullet will become famous soon enough
Hey what happened?? You bailed off quick. hehe
Old 10-23-2004
Ultimate Member

yeah, thanks for sayin bye
Old 10-23-2004
Owned By Slo Rex

sorry Joe I don't say bye to people that think i'm crazy
Old 10-23-2004
Owned By Slo Rex

Originally Posted by blackbullet
Hey what happened?? You bailed off quick. hehe
I was hungry like a fat kid fo real
Old 10-24-2004
Premium Member
Hey! Look At Me!! I'm a Supporting Member!!

Mr.Modify is a name known to allMr.Modify is a name known to allMr.Modify is a name known to allMr.Modify is a name known to allMr.Modify is a name known to allMr.Modify is a name known to allMr.Modify is a name known to allMr.Modify is a name known to all
Had fun with my bros and Kari
Old 10-24-2004
Stage7 VP

all i have to say is dayum, you san antonio peeps are ****in weak....ya'll had 1 person that is from sa, and thats it? the rest of us were all from htown or austin....

me thinks that will be the last time s7 rolls to sa town for a meet...

however, the peeps that DID DECIDE TO SHOW, were from sanantonioimports, and they were hella cool...

the we all went to dicks on the river, dinner was the best part of the whole freakin trip!

w00t w00t, s7 repped hard in sa town...
Old 10-24-2004
my civic gets me pu**y.does yours???

D-Vus CIV can only hope to improve
Specially the napkin throwin and eatin free food.
Old 10-24-2004
Premium Member

Mr.Modify is a name known to allMr.Modify is a name known to allMr.Modify is a name known to allMr.Modify is a name known to allMr.Modify is a name known to allMr.Modify is a name known to allMr.Modify is a name known to allMr.Modify is a name known to all
Originally Posted by D-Vus CIV
Specially the napkin throwin and eatin free food.

hahahah yea
Old 10-24-2004

eklipz will become famous soon enough
free food is the ****.
Old 10-24-2004
Owned By Slo Rex

Akia where are the pics...?
Old 10-24-2004
Registered!!

hope you guys had fun anyway. thats usually how it happens. guys should have been to the one in austin. that was the shizzle. lets see the pics though
Old 10-24-2004
"Stage7"

BlueBoyCivic is an unknown quantity at this point
Yeah I had fun w/all mah bros. But yeah honestly, that'll be prolly the last meet that s7 will attend in SA. Nobody else came out. The "MEET" itself did have a good amount of cars, but it was like it was THERE meet and not a meet made from 7gc.com. All in all, going to ****'s on the riverwalk made the trip even more worth it. And yeah the free food was the ****!!! OH and when that lady picked up the hat that said "Meat Looker" and put it on...OH **** that was funny as hell!! LMFAO
Old 10-24-2004
Premium Member

Originally Posted by Day_Tripper
Akia where are the pics...?
trying to find somewhere to host them....
Old 10-24-2004
my civic gets me pu**y.does yours???

D-Vus CIV can only hope to improve
Yeah the hats were funny as hell.did ne1 get a pic of them.o and and then when we all lanched paper at those other peeps. That's when I LMFAO.
Old 10-24-2004
Registered!!

AWDOWNZJOO is an unknown quantity at this point
Hey guys and gals this is marcus from sai. I just wanted to thank all of yall for coming to the meet. I expected a bigger turnout from us, but I still had fun and hope yall enjoyed your stay. Anyways hit me up via aim if yall want to set up another meet in the future.(AIM=marcus8402)
Old 10-24-2004
Registered!!

bluedevil02 is an unknown quantity at this point
it was cool hangin w/ everyone, SA is weak though lol, kari remember our 2 person meet?? lol!!
Old 10-24-2004
Skyline R33

guns is an unknown quantity at this point
Sorry I could not amke it. I wish I could have but I need the money from working overtime this weekend. I will have my new project up and running soon. Maybe then you guys can come down to H-town for a real meet and see the Stage7 Skyline.
Old 10-24-2004
Premium Member

doing pics right now....

Quick Reply: Yes... another meet