View Poll Results: How anxious are you for this meet?
I can't wait!
35.71%
I'm looking forward to it.
42.86%
It's something to do.
14.29%
I'm going reluctantly...
7.14%
Voters: 14. You may not vote on this poll

Next Meet: Treasure Island BBQ (Strip Club to follow)

Search this Thread

Old 08-01-2005
Tighter than a third eye after 1 week in prison.

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Caucasian.Asian is a jewel in the roughCaucasian.Asian is a jewel in the roughCaucasian.Asian is a jewel in the roughCaucasian.Asian is a jewel in the rough
Originally Posted by 2k1CivicRacer
oh btw some one bring a ball to play with or something....
hacky sack! haha
Old 08-01-2005
My penis is just like all my posts, very very short
Hey! Look At Me!! I'm a Supporting Member!!

zachgeyer has a spectacular aura aboutzachgeyer has a spectacular aura about
dwon send a reminder
Old 08-01-2005
Registered!!

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
ZapThyCat is a splendid one to beholdZapThyCat is a splendid one to beholdZapThyCat is a splendid one to beholdZapThyCat is a splendid one to beholdZapThyCat is a splendid one to beholdZapThyCat is a splendid one to beholdZapThyCat is a splendid one to beholdZapThyCat is a splendid one to beholdZapThyCat is a splendid one to beholdZapThyCat is a splendid one to behold
You drunk?
Old 08-02-2005
98% of people will die in their lifetime

EnProceso should not be questionedEnProceso should not be questionedEnProceso should not be questionedEnProceso should not be questionedEnProceso should not be questionedEnProceso should not be questionedEnProceso should not be questionedEnProceso should not be questionedEnProceso should not be questionedEnProceso should not be questionedEnProceso should not be questioned
^^LMAO, i was about to say the same
Old 08-02-2005
Registered!!

ZapThyCat is a splendid one to beholdZapThyCat is a splendid one to beholdZapThyCat is a splendid one to beholdZapThyCat is a splendid one to beholdZapThyCat is a splendid one to beholdZapThyCat is a splendid one to beholdZapThyCat is a splendid one to beholdZapThyCat is a splendid one to beholdZapThyCat is a splendid one to beholdZapThyCat is a splendid one to behold
Originally Posted by EnProceso
^^LMAO, i was about to say the same
I want to respond to what he said...

only I have no frickin clue what he said or was even trying to say. "Reminder" is all I got from that... but he didn't even post that he was down for the meet yet, so I don't know if he wanted a reminder or what....

Old 08-02-2005
formerly 2k1CivicRacer

S2KREY is on a distinguished road
Originally Posted by Caucasian.Asian
hacky sack! haha

lol, yes a hacky sack just like the kk meet, but this time no hiting cars!
Old 08-02-2005
I brake for hairy Hawaiian midgets

manahoonie has a reputation beyond reputemanahoonie has a reputation beyond reputemanahoonie has a reputation beyond reputemanahoonie has a reputation beyond reputemanahoonie has a reputation beyond reputemanahoonie has a reputation beyond reputemanahoonie has a reputation beyond reputemanahoonie has a reputation beyond reputemanahoonie has a reputation beyond reputemanahoonie has a reputation beyond reputemanahoonie has a reputation beyond repute
i got both that i could bring! (just in case someone forgets)
Old 08-02-2005
My CRX is stocker than yours

CRX_Becca is on a distinguished road
I've got a nerf football and a frisbee... if you want me to bring 'em... let me know.
Old 08-02-2005

Caucasian.Asian is a jewel in the roughCaucasian.Asian is a jewel in the roughCaucasian.Asian is a jewel in the roughCaucasian.Asian is a jewel in the rough
Originally Posted by 2k1CivicRacer
lol, yes a hacky sack just like the kk meet, but this time no hiting cars!
i only hit one! and it was in my way so it was his fault! lol

'CAR!!!! CAR! GAME ON! GAME ON'
Old 08-02-2005
Registered!!

'CAR!!!! CAR! GAME ON! GAME ON'
"Look there's Stacy"

"Hi Wayne.... Hiiiiii......."

*WHUMP*
Old 08-02-2005

Originally Posted by ZapThyCat
"Look there's Stacy"

"Hi Wayne.... Hiiiiii......."

*WHUMP*
bwahaha!
Old 08-02-2005
Registered!!

They just don't make movies like that anymore...

That movie was a classic
Old 08-03-2005
formerly 2k1CivicRacer

S2KREY is on a distinguished road
wow a nerf ball, havnt seen one of those for hella long, yeh bring it
Old 08-03-2005
How many pots have you smoken?

manthatguysfast is a glorious beacon of lightmanthatguysfast is a glorious beacon of lightmanthatguysfast is a glorious beacon of lightmanthatguysfast is a glorious beacon of lightmanthatguysfast is a glorious beacon of lightmanthatguysfast is a glorious beacon of lightmanthatguysfast is a glorious beacon of light
how many of you all are supposed to be there? i might try to make it
Old 08-03-2005

Originally Posted by Manthatguysfast
how many of you all are supposed to be there? i might try to make it
check the first post, that should be an almost accurate number. go, i wanna see your dvd player molded to the bottom console or whatever you wanna call it.

why doesn't anyone want to go to NorCal meets???? DERE TEH BETS!!111ONE
Old 08-03-2005

manthatguysfast is a glorious beacon of lightmanthatguysfast is a glorious beacon of lightmanthatguysfast is a glorious beacon of lightmanthatguysfast is a glorious beacon of lightmanthatguysfast is a glorious beacon of lightmanthatguysfast is a glorious beacon of lightmanthatguysfast is a glorious beacon of light
i just may.

i just read throught the whole thread...sounds like fun. i don't know any of you guys though and it sounds like you all know each other. better not be haters haha jk. if i go i'll bring food fo sho...

anybody bring their ladies?
Old 08-03-2005

well, we all know each other because we go to the meets

i might bring my girl if she wants to go. i just know she doesn't like standing around doing nothing so she might want to stay home. i'll let you know...
Old 08-03-2005

alright ya let me know
Old 08-03-2005
Registered!!

Treasure Island = pretty cool place. It'll be cooler there too, because it's by the bay.

You should show up dude, it'll be plenty of fun. Some of us know each other almost ONLY through posting, others of us know each other by face, thanks to Tech meets or regular meets or what-not. If you show up, you'll definitely not be looked on as "the outside guy" or anything... no one quite knows each other THAT well.

I won't be bringing my girl, she'll be 2 weeks away from giving birth to our first kid (a son!). But girls ARE welcome...!
Old 08-03-2005

EnProceso should not be questionedEnProceso should not be questionedEnProceso should not be questionedEnProceso should not be questionedEnProceso should not be questionedEnProceso should not be questionedEnProceso should not be questionedEnProceso should not be questionedEnProceso should not be questionedEnProceso should not be questionedEnProceso should not be questioned
just so you know, we have gang style initiations for people who come to their first meet. better wear a few layers of clothing cuz we have to jump you in.
Old 08-03-2005
Registered!!

just so you know, we have gang style initiations for people who come to their first meet. better wear a few layers of clothing cuz we have to jump you in.

We use baseball bats too
Old 08-03-2005

i'm bringing a board with a nail stuck in it.
Old 08-03-2005
My CRX is stocker than yours

CRX_Becca is on a distinguished road
Originally Posted by Manthatguysfast
anybody bring their ladies?
what the... no, no, no... when I go to meets, I bring my man along for the ride, not the other way around . lmao... jk
Old 08-04-2005
Registered!!

prccivic is an unknown quantity at this point
Im a maybe....depends if i will be in town....
Old 08-04-2005

haha! we should so do that.

i want to make a 7thgen NorCal club!
Old 08-04-2005

manahoonie has a reputation beyond reputemanahoonie has a reputation beyond reputemanahoonie has a reputation beyond reputemanahoonie has a reputation beyond reputemanahoonie has a reputation beyond reputemanahoonie has a reputation beyond reputemanahoonie has a reputation beyond reputemanahoonie has a reputation beyond reputemanahoonie has a reputation beyond reputemanahoonie has a reputation beyond reputemanahoonie has a reputation beyond repute

We use baseball bats too
nah, the yellow wiffle ball bats!!!! we give a bunch of those to little kids, and send you off to play with them! HAHA
Old 08-04-2005

oh **** you guys are funny man i am ****ing drunk ! hoorary! its awesome i just asome girls that i used to know from w back in the day! its cool guys. i might show up i was talking to my friends and gf about this and they moight go along! aweom!!!!!!!!!!!!!! anyways have a wonder ful evening and i hope you are getting drunk too./ i love the beer bongs awesome!! this its one of the first times ive been on the inther net drunk and i love it cuz its just like free flowing from me fingers to the keyboard ya know?! awesomse! anyways my girl is waiting for me in the bed about 3 feet away from me and i think i just should go with her instead of typeing to you guys about drunkness! but reallhy, it does! anyways later folks! awsome! might see you there on the August 20!! yeap!
Old 08-04-2005

haha! we should so do that.

i want to make a 7thgen NorCal club!

HERE"S THE INITIATION!!!!!!

JUMP INTO THE CLOSEST BODY OF WATER WITH ALL YOUR CLOTHES ON!! IT WOULD SUCK FOR THOSE WHO GO TO LAKE ELIZABETH NOW!!!
Old 08-04-2005

Treasure Island = pretty cool place. It'll be cooler there too, because it's by the bay.
sorry, i just gotta say this:

by the bay? nice and cool ON THE BAY! might be like a sailing trip WITH our cars! haha.

You should show up dude, it'll be plenty of fun. Some of us know each other almost ONLY through posting, others of us know each other by face, thanks to Tech meets or regular meets or what-not. If you show up, you'll definitely not be looked on as "the outside guy" or anything... no one quite knows each other THAT well.

I won't be bringing my girl, she'll be 2 weeks away from giving birth to our first kid (a son!). But girls ARE welcome...!
yeah, Jarrod is right here. I first met AntDeezy at HIN San Mateo, and ie recognized my screen name. At the meet at Lake Elizabeth I just walked up, and the welcomed me. I just stood around and listened to the car talk that was happening, and then started sharing stories. Didn't feel like an outsider at all! It's always fun hearing the stories/humorous troubles that people have coming to meets! people rear ending each other (on accident of course), getting pulled over for 'not wearing a seatbelt', missing the meeting spot for a caravan, and then showing up to the final destination an hour BEFORE the caravan arrives! It's all FUN!!!
Old 08-04-2005

Originally Posted by manahoonie
HERE"S THE INITIATION!!!!!!

JUMP INTO THE CLOSEST BODY OF WATER WITH ALL YOUR CLOTHES ON!! IT WOULD SUCK FOR THOSE WHO GO TO LAKE ELIZABETH NOW!!!
^^if we ever have another meet there, my deal is still on...$40 and i'll jump in that **** water, lol

Quick Reply: Next Meet: Treasure Island BBQ (Strip Club to follow)