View Poll Results: How anxious are you for this meet?
I can't wait!
35.71%
I'm looking forward to it.
42.86%
It's something to do.
14.29%
I'm going reluctantly...
7.14%
Voters: 14. You may not vote on this poll

Next Meet: Treasure Island BBQ (Strip Club to follow)

Search this Thread

Old 07-25-2005
Registered!!

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
ZapThyCat is a splendid one to beholdZapThyCat is a splendid one to beholdZapThyCat is a splendid one to beholdZapThyCat is a splendid one to beholdZapThyCat is a splendid one to beholdZapThyCat is a splendid one to beholdZapThyCat is a splendid one to beholdZapThyCat is a splendid one to beholdZapThyCat is a splendid one to beholdZapThyCat is a splendid one to behold
All we really need are condiments guys. Ketchup, Mayo, Mustard, etc. And maybe some charcoal.

Thanks for signing up for stuff guys... we can make this a good meet.
Old 07-27-2005
Registered!!

ZapThyCat is a splendid one to beholdZapThyCat is a splendid one to beholdZapThyCat is a splendid one to beholdZapThyCat is a splendid one to beholdZapThyCat is a splendid one to beholdZapThyCat is a splendid one to beholdZapThyCat is a splendid one to beholdZapThyCat is a splendid one to beholdZapThyCat is a splendid one to beholdZapThyCat is a splendid one to behold
*Bump* for food. Also there may be dessert... courtesy of my lovely wife.
Old 07-27-2005
formerly 2k1CivicRacer

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
S2KREY is on a distinguished road
yes,...MMmMmMMM....dessert!
Old 07-29-2005
Registered!!

Originally Posted by 2k1CivicRacer
yes,...MMmMmMMM....dessert!
Yup, my wife has volunteered to make "Dirt Pie". It's really good stuff.
Old 07-29-2005
The Rizing Sun

Akutenshi is on a distinguished road
dirt pie? o_O...

we like to eat "FOOD." homey....
Old 07-29-2005
I brake for hairy Hawaiian midgets

manahoonie has a reputation beyond reputemanahoonie has a reputation beyond reputemanahoonie has a reputation beyond reputemanahoonie has a reputation beyond reputemanahoonie has a reputation beyond reputemanahoonie has a reputation beyond reputemanahoonie has a reputation beyond reputemanahoonie has a reputation beyond reputemanahoonie has a reputation beyond reputemanahoonie has a reputation beyond reputemanahoonie has a reputation beyond repute
/\/\ YUM!!! Don't forget the WORMS!!!
Old 07-29-2005
formerly 2k1CivicRacer

dirt pie..never heard of it..sounds kinda nasty but we shall see yo!
Old 07-29-2005
Registered!!

Originally Posted by manahoonie
/\/\ YUM!!! Don't forget the WORMS!!!
Morgan knows!

Dirt pie is total grub. Complete with worms.....

I'll say this: the Dirt is crushed oreos. The worms are gummy worms. The pie is great......

You'll have to wait to taste it
Old 07-29-2005
The Rizing Sun

Akutenshi is on a distinguished road
haha now that sounds better
Old 07-29-2005
formerly 2k1CivicRacer

MMmmMMmmm...OREEEEEEOOOOO's....
Old 07-29-2005

manahoonie has a reputation beyond reputemanahoonie has a reputation beyond reputemanahoonie has a reputation beyond reputemanahoonie has a reputation beyond reputemanahoonie has a reputation beyond reputemanahoonie has a reputation beyond reputemanahoonie has a reputation beyond reputemanahoonie has a reputation beyond reputemanahoonie has a reputation beyond reputemanahoonie has a reputation beyond reputemanahoonie has a reputation beyond repute
yep. chocolate pudding (the way i've had it), crushed oreos and gummy worms! (sometimes you're able to find at a candy store gummy bugs or something along that sort, which makes it fun too!)
Old 07-29-2005
Registered!!

Hmm. My wife used vanilla pudding, w/ a few extras.

Regardless it was soooo good. Maybe she'll try something different for the meet?

She won't be there though, cars aren't her thing.....
Old 07-29-2005
Tighter than a third eye after 1 week in prison.

Caucasian.Asian is a jewel in the roughCaucasian.Asian is a jewel in the roughCaucasian.Asian is a jewel in the roughCaucasian.Asian is a jewel in the rough
Originally Posted by ZapThyCat
Morgan knows!

Dirt pie is total grub. Complete with worms.....

I'll say this: the Dirt is crushed oreos. The worms are gummy worms. The pie is great......

You'll have to wait to taste it
YES! i remember eating that when i was little!
what can i bring???
Old 07-29-2005
Registered!!

Originally Posted by Caucasian.Asian
YES! i remember eating that when i was little!
what can i bring???
I think we needs like... Charcoal and crap like Paper Plates, plasticware, etc...
Old 07-30-2005
My CRX is stocker than yours

CRX_Becca is on a distinguished road
Looks like we might be able to go. Maybe I'll bring the CRX out... if I can get it smogged by then

I'll bring the usual condiments (ketchup, mustard, mayo, etc.) and after today's anniversary party, I'll have plastic silverware coming out my ears. Maybe even some plates, cups and napkins will be left over as well.
Old 07-30-2005
Registered!!

mr_fobster is a jewel in the roughmr_fobster is a jewel in the roughmr_fobster is a jewel in the roughmr_fobster is a jewel in the rough
umm i guess ill be there too!
Old 07-30-2005
Registered!!

^You already signed up...!
Old 07-30-2005
Registered!!

mr_fobster is a jewel in the roughmr_fobster is a jewel in the roughmr_fobster is a jewel in the roughmr_fobster is a jewel in the rough
^^ haha oh sorry aboput that jarrod, but i meant to also put that i might just bring the plasticware n such.
Old 07-30-2005
Registered!!

Thanks!

Old 07-31-2005
formerly 2k1CivicRacer

this is taking too long!!! lol
Old 07-31-2005
Tighter than a third eye after 1 week in prison.

Caucasian.Asian is a jewel in the roughCaucasian.Asian is a jewel in the roughCaucasian.Asian is a jewel in the roughCaucasian.Asian is a jewel in the rough
^yeah it is, hope it doesn't happen like the norcal vs. socal meet. i think everyone didn't go because it took too long to happen.
Old 07-31-2005

or they didn't feel like doing the drive, not knowing whether or not socal was going to be there.

for this one though, there should not be any excuses!
Old 08-01-2005
98% of people will die in their lifetime
Hey! Look At Me!! I'm a Supporting Member!!

EnProceso should not be questionedEnProceso should not be questionedEnProceso should not be questionedEnProceso should not be questionedEnProceso should not be questionedEnProceso should not be questionedEnProceso should not be questionedEnProceso should not be questionedEnProceso should not be questionedEnProceso should not be questionedEnProceso should not be questioned
Originally Posted by manahoonie
or they didn't feel like doing the drive, not knowing whether or not socal was going to be there.
thats the reason i didnt go. anyone who went to the last one can tell you so cal is nothing but flakers.
"fool me once shame on you, fool me twice then i'm a dumbass"
Old 08-01-2005
Registered!!

wonderz is on a distinguished road
Originally Posted by EnProceso
thats the reason i didnt go. anyone who went to the last one can tell you so cal is nothing but flakers.
"fool me once shame on you, fool me twice then i'm a dumbass"
hehe, i guess that's my excuse for didn't go to the 2nd nor cal so cal meet.
Old 08-01-2005
Registered!!

well....

this is the first meet that I know of that has free food, so you'd think that alone would be motivation enough for some people...
Old 08-01-2005
I am your Mom's Hero!!
Hey! Look At Me!! I'm a Supporting Member!!

KnocturnalEM2 is just really niceKnocturnalEM2 is just really niceKnocturnalEM2 is just really niceKnocturnalEM2 is just really niceKnocturnalEM2 is just really nice
Jarrod...Caravan?? You, Matt (Gonna make him go), Stephen???, Myself, Chris, anyone else from Stockton!! Been there before for a T-I Meet, nice drive!! Heard from Stephen? Must be on leave already!! I will check kutsuju tomorrow and find out!!
Old 08-01-2005
Registered!!

Hmmmmm...

I think I'll be in Livermore, but I'd be happy to pick up the caravan from there to TI. Prccivic might join us too, he's in Pleasanton I think....

Old 08-01-2005
Registered!!

I don't know where Steve's at, he still has my Star Wars DVD!

I just Pm'ed him, maybe he'll answer back....
Old 08-01-2005
formerly 2k1CivicRacer

oh btw some one bring a ball to play with or something....
Old 08-01-2005
Registered!!

^Good call... I'll look for a football, I may still have one somewhere.....

Quick Reply: Next Meet: Treasure Island BBQ (Strip Club to follow)