help me out. i need ssm right front fender

Search this Thread

Old 02-21-2004
FIJI-STEVE IS THE OFFICIAL 7THGEN QUEER

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Civicster should not be trusted
help me out. i need ssm right front fender

anyone have a spare right front fender in ssm? my old man happened to wreck my front fender n now i want to replace it. repair it wont do justice to the vic. so help me out. pm me or email me at vndragonslayer@hotmail.com
Old 02-21-2004
Registered!!

Stephon314 is an unknown quantity at this point
Sorry can't help you but I do have the same need for the OEM left fender in night hawk black pearl factory paint...I don't mind to get both sides though so those who had replaced their fender/fenders with Z3 or M3 style ones please help us!!! Buddy you are luckier than me, I've seen many people selling the fenders on Ebay and most of them are silver...
Old 02-23-2004
Registered!!

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts
flotsamm is a splendid one to beholdflotsamm is a splendid one to beholdflotsamm is a splendid one to beholdflotsamm is a splendid one to beholdflotsamm is a splendid one to beholdflotsamm is a splendid one to beholdflotsamm is a splendid one to beholdflotsamm is a splendid one to beholdflotsamm is a splendid one to beholdflotsamm is a splendid one to beholdflotsamm is a splendid one to behold
When I jacked up my fender, I ended up buying a new one from Capitol Honda. I think it was about 160 bucks and comes pre primered in flat black. I went with the bodyshop Capitol recommended: http://www.southvalleyinc.com/index.html

They charged me 250 bucks I think to prep and paint my fender. I didnt want to leave my car there so I just had the fender painted and I installed it myself. Took a few days to paint but it matches up about as close as you can get without having the hood and door blended in. Thats my 400 dollar story.. grrr.
Old 02-23-2004
Registered!!

DAMN! I would never pay $400 for the fender...-__- Why didn't you get one from EBay? I think you could get it for something like $80 or $100 shipped. The painting job is way too much to me since my friend who works in a bodyshop had quote me $200 to fix everything including the painting and installation. However, if your fender was totally wrecked then it's another story. Mine just have a dent like the size of a tennis ball
Old 02-23-2004
Registered!!

AntDeezy is on a distinguished road
LOL hahahaha !!!!

yur old man eh ? yur B/F huh ? ..... Vince has a sugar daddy .....

I thought I saw you on TV the other day, getting married in SF ..... how nice ....
Old 02-23-2004
Registered!!

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts
flotsamm is a splendid one to beholdflotsamm is a splendid one to beholdflotsamm is a splendid one to beholdflotsamm is a splendid one to beholdflotsamm is a splendid one to beholdflotsamm is a splendid one to beholdflotsamm is a splendid one to beholdflotsamm is a splendid one to beholdflotsamm is a splendid one to beholdflotsamm is a splendid one to beholdflotsamm is a splendid one to behold
Originally posted by Stephon314
DAMN! I would never pay $400 for the fender...-__- Why didn't you get one from EBay? I think you could get it for something like $80 or $100 shipped. The painting job is way too much to me since my friend who works in a bodyshop had quote me $200 to fix everything including the painting and installation. However, if your fender was totally wrecked then it's another story. Mine just have a dent like the size of a tennis ball
Yeah tell me about it. I couldnt find one on Ebay at the time or I woulda bought one. I didnt want any aftermarket fender either since they rarely fit right. When calling around, I got quotes from 500 on up to 900 bucks but thats with blending into the hood and door and giving up your car for a few days. Good thing you got a friend who does this shiz.
Old 02-23-2004
Registered!!

Sorry I made a mistake. It says STOCK from the title and when I looked into the description it says OEM "style"... My friend's shop is in Newark, so let me know if you ever need to have some parts repaired.
Old 02-23-2004
Registered!!

By the way here is a nice deal for stock fenders in red. http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/ws/eB...tem=2461324551
Too bad I need a black fender...=(