help with turbo install

Search this Thread

Old 12-12-2003
dKj
Registered!!

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
dKj is an unknown quantity at this point
help with turbo install

ayte, so my kit is gonna be ready by next week, but sf is booked for hella days, so im probably gonna just pick it up and install, but if i did go this way wud anyone be interested in helpin with install? just a couple of people i guess, and ill buy everyone dinner at outback or sumthin. id feel better if there were coupel ppl who really knew what theyre doing, itll save hella time and wutever. and itll probably be just the kit, 2 guages, tranny cooler, and turbo timer maybe, cuz i cant afford boost controller yet cuz frickn college apps destroyed all my money haha. but yea, if anyone is interested let me know, and then we can work where and when or wutever. thanks
Old 12-12-2003
98% of people will die in their lifetime
Hey! Look At Me!! I'm a Supporting Member!!

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
EnProceso should not be questionedEnProceso should not be questionedEnProceso should not be questionedEnProceso should not be questionedEnProceso should not be questionedEnProceso should not be questionedEnProceso should not be questionedEnProceso should not be questionedEnProceso should not be questionedEnProceso should not be questionedEnProceso should not be questioned
turbo timer and tranny cooler are the easiest things, i could help with those. if you want i know a shop in the east bay, my friends go there all the time to have their WRX's fixed on. one of the guys there is some crew cheif for some famous drifter (dont remember who). they are supposed to be really good. just something to keep it in mind in case you run into trouble.