i love beer. so does OBAMA ;)

Search this Thread

Old 03-07-2009
Banished to the Depths of Rice.

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
sl33pyriceboi has a brilliant futuresl33pyriceboi has a brilliant futuresl33pyriceboi has a brilliant futuresl33pyriceboi has a brilliant futuresl33pyriceboi has a brilliant futuresl33pyriceboi has a brilliant futuresl33pyriceboi has a brilliant futuresl33pyriceboi has a brilliant futuresl33pyriceboi has a brilliant futuresl33pyriceboi has a brilliant futuresl33pyriceboi has a brilliant future
i love beer. so does OBAMA ;)

first cigs, now beers. what next? blunts with lil' Wayne?
Old 03-07-2009

sl33pyriceboi has a brilliant futuresl33pyriceboi has a brilliant futuresl33pyriceboi has a brilliant futuresl33pyriceboi has a brilliant futuresl33pyriceboi has a brilliant futuresl33pyriceboi has a brilliant futuresl33pyriceboi has a brilliant futuresl33pyriceboi has a brilliant futuresl33pyriceboi has a brilliant futuresl33pyriceboi has a brilliant futuresl33pyriceboi has a brilliant future
Re: i love beer. so does OBAMA ;)

personally i dont think theres anything wrong with enjoying a beeeeer, but i also believe that you should act professional if ur on the job.

...unfortunately, for him, he is always on the job, especially in public, and this is not a great means to display his professional occupation.

Last edited by sl33pyriceboi; 03-07-2009 at 03:00 PM.
Old 03-07-2009
Premium Member
Hey! Look At Me!! I'm a Supporting Member!!

Received 18 Likes on 13 Posts
gearbox has a reputation beyond reputegearbox has a reputation beyond reputegearbox has a reputation beyond reputegearbox has a reputation beyond reputegearbox has a reputation beyond reputegearbox has a reputation beyond reputegearbox has a reputation beyond reputegearbox has a reputation beyond reputegearbox has a reputation beyond reputegearbox has a reputation beyond reputegearbox has a reputation beyond repute

one beer is fine lol. its not like hes getting drunk.
Old 03-07-2009
Registered!!

qijian is a name known to allqijian is a name known to allqijian is a name known to allqijian is a name known to allqijian is a name known to allqijian is a name known to allqijian is a name known to all

we don't have no after pics.... but im sure he didnt lol
Old 03-07-2009

Originally Posted by gearbox
one beer is fine lol. its not like hes getting drunk.
but for a man of his position and authority (the president of the united states) it is unsuited.

people look up to him as a symbol.

thats like seeing ur pastor or reven drinking a nice cold glass of beer in church.... is he not allowed to drink beer? no. but the fact that he has a status/rep to upold makes it unacceptable.
Old 03-07-2009
Registered!!

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
oscar meza will become famous soon enough

everyone drinks beer!!!!!
Old 03-07-2009
Premium Member
Hey! Look At Me!! I'm a Supporting Member!!

Received 18 Likes on 13 Posts
gearbox has a reputation beyond reputegearbox has a reputation beyond reputegearbox has a reputation beyond reputegearbox has a reputation beyond reputegearbox has a reputation beyond reputegearbox has a reputation beyond reputegearbox has a reputation beyond reputegearbox has a reputation beyond reputegearbox has a reputation beyond reputegearbox has a reputation beyond reputegearbox has a reputation beyond repute

being in a church is different than baseball game lol. obviously he wouldnt be drinking giving his next speech.
Old 03-07-2009
Registered!!

D5cIvIc is a glorious beacon of lightD5cIvIc is a glorious beacon of lightD5cIvIc is a glorious beacon of lightD5cIvIc is a glorious beacon of lightD5cIvIc is a glorious beacon of lightD5cIvIc is a glorious beacon of light

Originally Posted by sl33pyriceboi
but for a man of his position and authority (the president of the united states) it is unsuited.

thats like seeing ur pastor or reven drinking a nice cold glass of beer in church.... is he not allowed to drink beer? no. but the fact that he has a status/rep to upold makes it unacceptable.
what?!? r u serious. It's just a beer.

He's human too you know. Drinking beer at a game is normal and shows how human he really is.

You can't really compare that to doing things in church, that's apples and oranges.

Not like he's smoking pot or something or getting drunk.

I say, leave the guy alone, there's nothing wrong with it at all.
Old 03-07-2009
Registered!!

D5cIvIc is a glorious beacon of lightD5cIvIc is a glorious beacon of lightD5cIvIc is a glorious beacon of lightD5cIvIc is a glorious beacon of lightD5cIvIc is a glorious beacon of lightD5cIvIc is a glorious beacon of light

personally i dont think theres anything wrong with enjoying a beeeeer, but i also believe that you should act professional if ur on the job.

...unfortunately, for him, he is always on the job, especially in public, and this is not a great means to display his professional occupation.
so basically you're saying he should NEVER EVER drink beer or smoke a cigarette?

Get real man. can't believe you're getting offended with a picture of him SIPPING a beer at a game....
Old 03-07-2009
Registered!!

TemjinX2 is a name known to allTemjinX2 is a name known to allTemjinX2 is a name known to allTemjinX2 is a name known to allTemjinX2 is a name known to allTemjinX2 is a name known to allTemjinX2 is a name known to all

Originally Posted by D5cIvIc

He's human too you know. Drinking beer at a game is normal and shows how human he really is.

You can't really compare that to doing things in church, that's apples and oranges.

1+
I agree.

we dont need our presidents to be saints...they couldn't do there jobs if they were. I'll be happy if he just fixes the economy.

I think people forget, that leaders in other countries smoke drink, have mistresses and the public doesn't really care. It not a big deal for them long as they do there jobs.
Old 03-07-2009
Registered!!

mrtrinh is a glorious beacon of lightmrtrinh is a glorious beacon of lightmrtrinh is a glorious beacon of lightmrtrinh is a glorious beacon of lightmrtrinh is a glorious beacon of lightmrtrinh is a glorious beacon of light

i also agree
Old 03-07-2009
I brake for hairy Hawaiian midgets

manahoonie has a reputation beyond reputemanahoonie has a reputation beyond reputemanahoonie has a reputation beyond reputemanahoonie has a reputation beyond reputemanahoonie has a reputation beyond reputemanahoonie has a reputation beyond reputemanahoonie has a reputation beyond reputemanahoonie has a reputation beyond reputemanahoonie has a reputation beyond reputemanahoonie has a reputation beyond reputemanahoonie has a reputation beyond repute

he's not drinking it in the oval office... he's at a sporting event.

we have seen past presidents drinking wine and champagne all the time... just because Obama is enjoying a beer at a sporting event, does that mean that past presidents were getting plastered off of champagne and wine at their dinners?

want to use the excuse that the past pres. were having dinner? he may have had a hot dog as well at the game... but that's not as news-worthy, so pics weren't worth much to photogs...

or use the excuse that the dinners were at the white house? it's not like Obama will be driving!

Last edited by manahoonie; 03-07-2009 at 11:08 PM.
Old 03-08-2009

so basically you're saying he should NEVER EVER drink beer or smoke a cigarette?

Get real man. can't believe you're getting offended with a picture of him SIPPING a beer at a game....
lol are we talking about obama or a pastor?

if obama - sure he can, just not in public. sure he's human, and sure he has the right to do that. but, he is a syboic icon, and many people look at that and find that offensive, especially more conservative people...

even look at the stock market, every time he speaks, it goes down....

i am by no means against him drinking beer or smoking a cig, but do it in private because many many people are looking up to him...

i guess you can say most the people here will definatly agree that its ok for him to drink beer becaue this is a forum full of young to middle aged people.... take this same topic and post it on a MADD forum or a conservative forum (like i dont know, say a forum dedicated to higher education) and opinions will be otherwise.

if you were talking about a pastor, then yes, he should be drink or smoke in public. i would rather not get that into religion but to put it in a Christian perspective: he should not drink because people would see him, and get the wrong impression and it would cause them to have misconceptions about Christianity, and their faith would be hindered, and if their faith would be hindered, then i would be a sin for the pastor to have hindered someone's faith. thats why most pastors will only drink behind closed doors. but is drinking a sin? no. is hindering someone's faith? yes. but thats all i will speak about this as i have already spoken too much.
Old 03-08-2009

Originally Posted by manahoonie

we have seen past presidents drinking wine and champagne all the time... just because Obama is enjoying a beer at a sporting event, does that mean that past presidents were getting plastered off of champagne and wine at their dinners?

want to use the excuse that the past pres. were having dinner? he may have had a hot dog as well at the game... but that's not as news-worthy, so pics weren't worth much to photogs...

or use the excuse that the dinners were at the white house? it's not like Obama will be driving!

haha agree. however, wine and champagne is associated with "higher class" socialization and yes there have been presidents seen with wine or champagne.

...but not with beer

personally i have nothing against obama, but jsut some of the things he does is out of the norm for a president....then again, "change" happens...
Old 03-08-2009

Originally Posted by manahoonie

haha agree. however, wine and champagne is associated with "higher class" socialization and yes there have been presidents seen with wine or champagne.

...but not with beer

personally i have nothing against obama, but jsut some of the things he does is out of the norm for a president....then again, "change" happens...

and yea, thanks for keeping this discussion civilized.
Old 03-08-2009
Registered!!

TemjinX2 is a name known to allTemjinX2 is a name known to allTemjinX2 is a name known to allTemjinX2 is a name known to allTemjinX2 is a name known to allTemjinX2 is a name known to allTemjinX2 is a name known to all

...but not with beer

actually, wine has higher percentage of alcohol then beer. So those president driving wine would be more intoxicated then the beer..lol.
Old 03-08-2009
Registered!!

even look at the stock market, every time he speaks, it goes down....

i am by no means against him drinking beer or smoking a cig, but do it in private because many many people are looking up to him...

i guess you can say most the people here will definatly agree that its ok for him to drink beer becaue this is a forum full of young to middle aged people.... take this same topic and post it on a MADD forum or a conservative forum (like i dont know, say a forum dedicated to higher education) and opinions will be otherwise.

The stock quote is incorrect...back in november and dec everytime obama spoke the stock market went up. Every time Bush or Paulson spoke..the market went down.

Just lately he isn't talking enough about the economy that why its been going down..he's moving onto health care when the economy is still falling.

It will keep falling until housing prices stop falling.

Just because your conservative doesn't mean you have higher education. Most case studies show that with more education, the person actually moves more to the left. Not necessary make them a liberal but more to the left then before they experienced higher education.

Usually areas with higher education or lot of diversity tend to lean left. Thats why most densely populated cities lean to the left since they tend to have higher diversity and higher levels of education and the smaller cities lean to the right.