SOCAL's Official Whoring Thread!

Search this Thread

Old 10-08-2008
Registered!!
Hey! Look At Me!! I'm a Supporting Member!!

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
lordhelmet has a reputation beyond reputelordhelmet has a reputation beyond reputelordhelmet has a reputation beyond reputelordhelmet has a reputation beyond reputelordhelmet has a reputation beyond reputelordhelmet has a reputation beyond reputelordhelmet has a reputation beyond reputelordhelmet has a reputation beyond reputelordhelmet has a reputation beyond reputelordhelmet has a reputation beyond reputelordhelmet has a reputation beyond repute
Re: CA Unofficial Whoring Thread!

TLs are huge though, right?
Old 10-08-2008
Registered!!

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
johnbt23 is a name known to alljohnbt23 is a name known to alljohnbt23 is a name known to alljohnbt23 is a name known to alljohnbt23 is a name known to alljohnbt23 is a name known to alljohnbt23 is a name known to all

im planning on retrofitting soon. im gonna get some tsx projectors
Old 10-08-2008
Registered!!

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts
kcari is a name known to allkcari is a name known to allkcari is a name known to allkcari is a name known to allkcari is a name known to allkcari is a name known to allkcari is a name known to all

i got my side markers via passwordjdm
overpriced dc5 ones... we;re gonna install them together before the meet this sat
Old 10-08-2008
Registered!!

TemjinX2 is a name known to allTemjinX2 is a name known to allTemjinX2 is a name known to allTemjinX2 is a name known to allTemjinX2 is a name known to allTemjinX2 is a name known to allTemjinX2 is a name known to all

Originally Posted by lordhelmet
TLs are huge though, right?
yeah there pretty big, you can go with the fx45. I believe the fx45's are the smallest bixenons.

i would get s2k's if you can afford it. you'll almost never use the high beams.
Old 10-08-2008
Registered!!

TemjinX2 is a name known to allTemjinX2 is a name known to allTemjinX2 is a name known to allTemjinX2 is a name known to allTemjinX2 is a name known to allTemjinX2 is a name known to allTemjinX2 is a name known to all

Originally Posted by johnbt23
yup can't go wrong with them. i'm pretty happy with my tsx projectors. you should get the 55w ballasts too.
Old 10-08-2008
Registered!!

qijian is a name known to allqijian is a name known to allqijian is a name known to allqijian is a name known to allqijian is a name known to allqijian is a name known to allqijian is a name known to all

how much is the tsx/fx/s2k compared to each other?
Old 10-08-2008
Registered!!

Originally Posted by qijian
clear lens tsx $160 / fx projectors $145 / s2k clear lens $300
Old 10-08-2008
Registered!!

qijian is a name known to allqijian is a name known to allqijian is a name known to allqijian is a name known to allqijian is a name known to allqijian is a name known to allqijian is a name known to all

i would do a retro fit, if i had someone help me/teach me. lol the whole thing would cost like $300 or so right? hmm are $120 for bixenon good?
Old 10-08-2008
Registered!!

i would do a retro fit, if i had someone help me/teach me. lol the whole thing would cost like $300 or so right? hmm are $120 for bixenon good?

i would say its closer to $600 if you get a second pair of head lights. slightly less if you use your stocks.

depends on the projector to..each projector has different beam widths and cut offs.
Old 10-08-2008
My Honda Loves Me ^_^

2005EM2 has a reputation beyond repute2005EM2 has a reputation beyond repute2005EM2 has a reputation beyond repute2005EM2 has a reputation beyond repute2005EM2 has a reputation beyond repute2005EM2 has a reputation beyond repute2005EM2 has a reputation beyond repute2005EM2 has a reputation beyond repute2005EM2 has a reputation beyond repute2005EM2 has a reputation beyond repute2005EM2 has a reputation beyond repute

So I was going south on Pioneer, passing the 91 freeway and then the street light at Artesia turned red. So the bitch behind me in her blue Altima honked at me, because she wanted me to move up so that she could get on the furthest lane to the left to make the left turn. Before she even honked, I tried moving up as far as I could....
Of course, when she honked, I was a bit pissed. lol.

Then, the lights turned green and her LEFT turn green was turning yellow and the bitch in the passenger seat flipped me off and my mom and sister was pissed.. me too! Then, I caught up with her (before passing up Artesia) and I rolled down my window and yelled out "**** you!" and when I yelled out "****" she flipped me off and called me a bitch.
Oh well, at least she had to wait for the red light. That's what those bitches get. Stupid asses. I did what I could. haha. Hopefully, one of those dumbasses had diarrhea issues and shitted on the seats or something during the wait! haha

and on my way to the Zion Market in Hawaiian Gardens, some douche bag in a V6 7th gen Accord started revving his ****. Stock, but sounded like he had a supercharger! No drop.. m/t and he kept lining up with me.. haha. Picking on little 4 bangers, I see. I just looked at him and nodded and he took off. He was making a left somewhere and I revved and then stuck out the finger.... my thumb down just for him.

There goes my day.

Last edited by 2005EM2; 10-08-2008 at 11:48 PM.
Old 10-08-2008
Registered!!

hah what a day
Old 10-09-2008
Registered!!

johnbt23 is a name known to alljohnbt23 is a name known to alljohnbt23 is a name known to alljohnbt23 is a name known to alljohnbt23 is a name known to alljohnbt23 is a name known to alljohnbt23 is a name known to all

Originally Posted by 2005EM2
So I was going south on Pioneer, passing the 91 freeway and then the street light at Artesia turned red. So the bitch behind me in her blue Altima honked at me, because she wanted me to move up so that she could get on the furthest lane to the left to make the left turn. Before she even honked, I tried moving up as far as I could....

Then, the lights turned green and her LEFT turn green was turning yellow and the bitch in the passenger seat flipped me off and my mom and sister was pissed.. me too! Then, I caught up with her (before passing up Artesia) and I rolled down my window and yelled out "**** you!" and when I yelled out "****" she flipped me off and called me a bitch.
Oh well, at least she had to wait for the red light. That's what those bitches get. Stupid asses. I did what I could. haha. Hopefully, one of those dumbasses had diarrhea issues and shitted on the seats or something during the wait! haha

and on my way to the Zion Market in Hawaiian Gardens, some douche bag in a V6 7th gen Accord started revving his ****. Stock, but sounded like he had a supercharger! No drop.. m/t and he kept lining up with me.. haha. Picking on little 4 bangers, I see. I just looked at him and nodded and he took off. He was making a left somewhere and I revved and then stuck out the finger.... my thumb down just for him.

There goes my day.
**** those people man. if i had a half empty water bottle in my car, i would've thrown it at there car and speed off.
Old 10-09-2008
Registered!!

lordhelmet has a reputation beyond reputelordhelmet has a reputation beyond reputelordhelmet has a reputation beyond reputelordhelmet has a reputation beyond reputelordhelmet has a reputation beyond reputelordhelmet has a reputation beyond reputelordhelmet has a reputation beyond reputelordhelmet has a reputation beyond reputelordhelmet has a reputation beyond reputelordhelmet has a reputation beyond reputelordhelmet has a reputation beyond repute

Haha... those guys are ****tards. I was driving north on I-5 up in central CA around 2 AM and some douche in a xB would not leave me alone. Dip **** would not get the hint that I had no intention to race him. He finally left me alone when an integra passed him.
Old 10-09-2008
My Honda Loves Me ^_^

2005EM2 has a reputation beyond repute2005EM2 has a reputation beyond repute2005EM2 has a reputation beyond repute2005EM2 has a reputation beyond repute2005EM2 has a reputation beyond repute2005EM2 has a reputation beyond repute2005EM2 has a reputation beyond repute2005EM2 has a reputation beyond repute2005EM2 has a reputation beyond repute2005EM2 has a reputation beyond repute2005EM2 has a reputation beyond repute

See, people are sooo dumb. People swear like we like to race and ****! I hate this, but this is what I get for dumping money onto my ride.. lol. One day.. just one day... K20 frank swap.... watch out, posers/ ricers!!!!
Old 10-09-2008
Registered!!

Johnbt-- the lateralg site in your sig is depressing. Orange county sucks. No good curvy roads. Use to do 74 a lot but that **** is closed down and I've pretty much done the other Orange County roads and they aren't that great. I need to move somewhere mountainous.
Old 10-09-2008
Registered!!

There goes my day.

i live down the street from zion market. sounds exactly like the people that drive around that area.
Old 10-09-2008
Registered!!

Originally Posted by lordhelmet
Johnbt-- the lateralg site in your sig is depressing. Orange county sucks. No good curvy roads. Use to do 74 a lot but that **** is closed down and I've pretty much done the other Orange County roads and they aren't that great. I need to move somewhere mountainous.
thats why i hate living in orange county.... when i lived in el monte, i use to go on gmr, grr and ach every weekend(since i was so close). but now, its too far. orange county sux for canyon roads. if i was to chose a place to live, it would be the malibu area, because of all the great canyon raods there(esp. latigo canyon rd.)
Old 10-09-2008
My Honda Loves Me ^_^

Originally Posted by TemjinX2
i live down the street from zion market. sounds exactly like the people that drive around that area.
Yeah, I agree. There was a burgundy tC one time who revved the **** out of his motor one time right next to me during the time when there was some construction going on nearby.
Old 10-09-2008
My Honda Loves Me ^_^

I've been keeping my eyes on this camera for a while....

http://www.bestbuy.com/site/olspage....5&type=product
Old 10-09-2008
Registered!!

very nice camera...wish i could afford one -__-
Old 10-09-2008
My Honda Loves Me ^_^

Same here... oh man.. I have a cc for Best Buy, but Circuit City is selling it cheaper and I don't have the cash. I might as well wait and pay cash.
Old 10-09-2008
Registered!!

genexrocket has a spectacular aura aboutgenexrocket has a spectacular aura about

I've been keeping my eyes on this camera for a while....

http://www.bestbuy.com/site/olspage....5&type=product
Got one and I'm lovin' it!!!!

Old 10-09-2008
Banished to the Depths of Rice.

sl33pyriceboi has a brilliant futuresl33pyriceboi has a brilliant futuresl33pyriceboi has a brilliant futuresl33pyriceboi has a brilliant futuresl33pyriceboi has a brilliant futuresl33pyriceboi has a brilliant futuresl33pyriceboi has a brilliant futuresl33pyriceboi has a brilliant futuresl33pyriceboi has a brilliant futuresl33pyriceboi has a brilliant futuresl33pyriceboi has a brilliant future

XTi with a cannon 70-200mm L series lense

^cant really beat this last pix

Last edited by sl33pyriceboi; 10-09-2008 at 02:57 AM.
Old 10-09-2008
My Honda Loves Me ^_^

Originally Posted by genexrocket
Got one and I'm lovin' it!!!!
WOW! That's pretty nice! Got more pictures? I read the reviews and I am pretty convinced, but I'd like to see more pics! lol. Thanks.
Old 10-09-2008
My Honda Loves Me ^_^

Originally Posted by sl33pyriceboi
XTi with a cannon 70-200mm L series lense
WOW! Love the pictures! MORE! lol
Old 10-09-2008
My Honda Loves Me ^_^

BTW, the trip meter on mine allows me to set 2 different trips. I kept my 2nd trip meter on (without resetting it) and it keeps on resetting overtime. I'm not sure why it resets on its own.
Old 10-09-2008

sl33pyriceboi has a brilliant futuresl33pyriceboi has a brilliant futuresl33pyriceboi has a brilliant futuresl33pyriceboi has a brilliant futuresl33pyriceboi has a brilliant futuresl33pyriceboi has a brilliant futuresl33pyriceboi has a brilliant futuresl33pyriceboi has a brilliant futuresl33pyriceboi has a brilliant futuresl33pyriceboi has a brilliant futuresl33pyriceboi has a brilliant future

Originally Posted by kcari
and i have 6k and they are totally blue. they kinda suck personally because i need to aim them up at other drivers faces
actually, 10,000 kelvin is actual blue. it might seem blue to ur eyes because you dont have actual blue to compare it to....or you are probably comparing it to all the yellower lights on the streets

Originally Posted by johnbt23
cheap projectors FTW

i got my tsx for 130, fx for 100, and s200 is too expensive for my blood
Old 10-09-2008
Registered!!

genexrocket has a spectacular aura aboutgenexrocket has a spectacular aura about

WOW! That's pretty nice! Got more pictures? I read the reviews and I am pretty convinced, but I'd like to see more pics! lol. Thanks.
All pics are with the 18-55 kit lens, and they're pretty good!! but I'm a noob, so what do I know.. hahaha

Old 10-09-2008

oh man....this is turning into a pissing contest.....

Old 10-09-2008

wth are u still doing up eugene?!?!?

Quick Reply: SOCAL's Official Whoring Thread!