Need hot pics of your car?

Search this Thread

Old 10-13-2007
Registered!!

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
julezeve has a reputation beyond reputejulezeve has a reputation beyond reputejulezeve has a reputation beyond reputejulezeve has a reputation beyond reputejulezeve has a reputation beyond reputejulezeve has a reputation beyond reputejulezeve has a reputation beyond reputejulezeve has a reputation beyond reputejulezeve has a reputation beyond reputejulezeve has a reputation beyond reputejulezeve has a reputation beyond repute
Need hot pics of your car?

I am a 6 year experienced photographer, residing in the Burbank/North Hollywood area. Very affordable and we can even work out trades. Allow me to shoot your car, for a great deal. Receive professional photos!

I also shoot everything else .. so if you need me, let me know!

julez.eve@gmail.com
Julia
Old 10-14-2007
Banished to the Depths of Rice.

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
sl33pyriceboi has a brilliant futuresl33pyriceboi has a brilliant futuresl33pyriceboi has a brilliant futuresl33pyriceboi has a brilliant futuresl33pyriceboi has a brilliant futuresl33pyriceboi has a brilliant futuresl33pyriceboi has a brilliant futuresl33pyriceboi has a brilliant futuresl33pyriceboi has a brilliant futuresl33pyriceboi has a brilliant futuresl33pyriceboi has a brilliant future
Re: Need hot pics of your car?

good shooting. what are u using?
Old 10-15-2007
Registered!!

julezeve has a reputation beyond reputejulezeve has a reputation beyond reputejulezeve has a reputation beyond reputejulezeve has a reputation beyond reputejulezeve has a reputation beyond reputejulezeve has a reputation beyond reputejulezeve has a reputation beyond reputejulezeve has a reputation beyond reputejulezeve has a reputation beyond reputejulezeve has a reputation beyond reputejulezeve has a reputation beyond repute

Thanks! I have a Pentax K10D.
10 mega pixels, pretty good camera I must say.
So far its been good to me. You shoot?

Old 10-15-2007
Registered!!

Ti71 is an unknown quantity at this point

Can you post non photoshopped pictures of the cars?
Old 10-16-2007

sl33pyriceboi has a brilliant futuresl33pyriceboi has a brilliant futuresl33pyriceboi has a brilliant futuresl33pyriceboi has a brilliant futuresl33pyriceboi has a brilliant futuresl33pyriceboi has a brilliant futuresl33pyriceboi has a brilliant futuresl33pyriceboi has a brilliant futuresl33pyriceboi has a brilliant futuresl33pyriceboi has a brilliant futuresl33pyriceboi has a brilliant future

yea...for fun...

rebel xti w/ cannon 24-70mm L-series ultrasonic lense.
Old 10-16-2007
Registered!!

dj02 is a name known to alldj02 is a name known to alldj02 is a name known to alldj02 is a name known to alldj02 is a name known to alldj02 is a name known to alldj02 is a name known to alldj02 is a name known to all

your 3 last pics not bad, the car pics eh not so much.
Old 10-17-2007
Registered!!

7thGenerasianCivic is just really nice7thGenerasianCivic is just really nice7thGenerasianCivic is just really nice7thGenerasianCivic is just really nice

I need to spend time shooting. I need more practice.
Old 10-17-2007
Registered!!

Well keep in mind, lighting was poor, I like shooting with natural light and the car pics were taken at night with bad bad lightening. I don't know, I guess I just don't really like flash, esp. at night... and I surely don't want to bring all my lights to a car meet.

Julia
Old 10-17-2007
Registered!!

I guess I really don't like shooting at night.. period. Yeah thats my fault.. but I can show you so much of my other work.
Old 10-17-2007
Registered!!

Also keep in mind these pictures have reduced quality for the web :-p, ok Ill stop for now.
Old 10-18-2007
Registered!!

dj02 is a name known to alldj02 is a name known to alldj02 is a name known to alldj02 is a name known to alldj02 is a name known to alldj02 is a name known to alldj02 is a name known to alldj02 is a name known to all

you could of posted all that in one post. tripod + open shutter x higher ISO = good night pics also if your going to do some photoshoping to the pics might as well add light.

for ex:
this was real quick thats why its kind of grainy plus its not from the original.

i do how ever like your portrait work.

here is some of mine

http://modelmayhem.com/pics.php?id=467793
Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version

Name:	n538369413_362100_1320.jpg
Views:	252
Size:	74.6 KB
ID:	72887  

Last edited by dj02; 10-18-2007 at 02:26 AM.
Old 10-19-2007
Registered!!

Cool Re: Need hot pics of your car?

Thanks for the advice. I think night photography is a big problem for me, I do tons of models, locations, and food and drink shoots... and rarely any with low lighting, I can post some more pictures if you want to take a look, advice is welcome and so is criticism.
Old 10-19-2007
Registered!!

crazybluecivic is on a distinguished road

bump for julz
Old 10-19-2007
Registered!!

Originally Posted by crazybluecivic
bump for julz
please dont bump threads till there at the bottom of the page or on page 2 thanks.

julia i saw the copy right on your pics and took a look at the site, so i got a chance to see your work, like i said i like your portrait work you have a good eye. i also do like some of your modeling pictures. keep up the good work and just shoot as much as possible is the best advice i can give you. if you ever have any questions dont be afraid to ask.
Old 10-20-2007
Registered!!

Ha, I need to put up my new site, that has none of my recent work. I'll keep you posted once its up, but thanks.

If you are ever in century city - check out the food court. I did all the graphics and photography, including plasma display for Ummba Grill, Tacone and sushi bar.

By the way the food is great!

Oh and to you Bluecivic -
Old 10-20-2007
Registered!!

skynet883 is an unknown quantity at this point

NIce pics Julia hope to see you there 10/23/2007
Old 10-20-2007
Registered!!

Thanks, see you there.
Old 10-20-2007
Registered!!

D5cIvIc is a glorious beacon of lightD5cIvIc is a glorious beacon of lightD5cIvIc is a glorious beacon of lightD5cIvIc is a glorious beacon of lightD5cIvIc is a glorious beacon of lightD5cIvIc is a glorious beacon of light

so how much do you charge exactly..
Old 10-21-2007
Registered!!

Well it really depends on the client and the purpose of the photos. My range is from $50-150 an hour, depending on how many photos, and all the details (location, outfit, makeup) Of course, for car photography it just depends on how many pictures and the location. If it is for commercial use - it is a lot more.

I also do trades sometimes.

Julia
Old 10-22-2007
Registered!!

D5cIvIc is a glorious beacon of lightD5cIvIc is a glorious beacon of lightD5cIvIc is a glorious beacon of lightD5cIvIc is a glorious beacon of lightD5cIvIc is a glorious beacon of lightD5cIvIc is a glorious beacon of light

so its for perosnal use, just want some nice pics of the car. for locatoin, do you choose or we choose or what? pm me with details. interested just in a couple of pics
Old 10-22-2007
Registered!!

sent you a message, thanks
Old 10-25-2007
Registered!!

02NBPcivicEX has a spectacular aura about02NBPcivicEX has a spectacular aura about

Originally Posted by dj02
you could of posted all that in one post. tripod + open shutter x higher ISO = good night pics also if your going to do some photoshoping to the pics might as well add light.

for ex:
this was real quick thats why its kind of grainy plus its not from the original.

i do how ever like your portrait work.

here is some of mine

http://modelmayhem.com/pics.php?id=467793
x2, long exposure is the way to go to shoot at night time
Here's a shot that I took with a canon 5D with open shutter for 15 seconds

Btw, I really like your potraits and a picture of that food is making me hungry
Old 10-26-2007
ThE CoRRupToR

dru106 is just really nicedru106 is just really nicedru106 is just really nicedru106 is just really nicedru106 is just really nice

What about my pic?? lol...... Im trying to do some photo taking skills
Old 10-27-2007

^hahaha that really just looks liek a detail very of a hotwheels......hahah nice!
Old 10-28-2007
ThE CoRRupToR

dru106 is just really nicedru106 is just really nicedru106 is just really nicedru106 is just really nicedru106 is just really nice

Thats no Hotwheels!! Its made by autoart a high end model....I garantee you you wont see that made by hotwheels lol
Old 10-29-2007
Premium Member
Hey! Look At Me!! I'm a Supporting Member!!

Rufus has much to be proud ofRufus has much to be proud ofRufus has much to be proud ofRufus has much to be proud ofRufus has much to be proud ofRufus has much to be proud ofRufus has much to be proud ofRufus has much to be proud ofRufus has much to be proud ofRufus has much to be proud ofRufus has much to be proud of

Originally Posted by julezeve
I guess I really don't like shooting at night.. period. Yeah thats my fault.. but I can show you so much of my other work.
Nighttime is the right time...

Old 10-29-2007
Premium Member
Hey! Look At Me!! I'm a Supporting Member!!

Received 18 Likes on 13 Posts
gearbox has a reputation beyond reputegearbox has a reputation beyond reputegearbox has a reputation beyond reputegearbox has a reputation beyond reputegearbox has a reputation beyond reputegearbox has a reputation beyond reputegearbox has a reputation beyond reputegearbox has a reputation beyond reputegearbox has a reputation beyond reputegearbox has a reputation beyond reputegearbox has a reputation beyond repute

rufus has the right idea. excellent night pics. always better to have light around because taking dark pics with just your car will look terrible. here are some of my old ones and a few new. lighting is key. i was actually given a chance by my vendor to buy a ton of cheap catz headlight bulbs if i send a collection of pics for each one in return after he saw what i sent the first time.

heres my current catz halogen setup

for daylight, its much harder cause you dont want any sun glare overexposing parts of the car. i think this is a good example.

slightly cloudy days or sunset is even better

Last edited by gearbox; 10-29-2007 at 10:55 AM.
Old 02-18-2008
Registered!!

crazybluecivic is on a distinguished road

Bump