My return...

Search this Thread

Old 08-09-2007
Registered!!

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
VietScouty is an unknown quantity at this point
Smile My return...

If anyone remembers who I am, you've probably know how I was when I was 23. I had left So Cali in the summer of '05 to explore more of my driving capabilities and what I can learn being in different areas and road conditions. Those who had no respect and mock me in the past, I will crush you completely. It has been 2 years already but I won't be back until another 5 or 6 years. I'm already in Colorado where the snow is a bitch to drive on and their mountain or canyon passes are narrower than the ones in So Cali. After this, I'm aiming at the San Antonio vicinity. Who is going to stop me from expanding my abilities? I had develop so many different techniques where I'm able to adapt to almost anything. If I ever come up behind one of you speed demons around the corners, and if I keep on reving my engine, it means that you're going too slow for me, regardless of the road condition, heavy rain, winds, etc, makes no difference because I do not allow fear to control me, one key thing I had did when I started driving; not wearing my glasses and driving at high speeds without it. There is only one driver in my present area who is just as crazy as I am because his abilities are the same as mine or even better. I was always told 5 years ago by my driving instructor "Regardless how good you get, there will, always, be someone better than you out there. Sometimes the only way to learn new things is by defeat." I just hope any of you know what the key words are from this quote. If you want to embarass me, it will not work because embarassment is an emotion that I do not recognize. Thats right, I'm becoming more like a robot than a human. For any of you who think that I suck at driving, please continue to do so. I had already know the psychological effects that will be placed on my opponents. LMAO! I'll see you speed demons around. LMAO!
Old 08-09-2007
Registered!!

exturbo6 has a brilliant futureexturbo6 has a brilliant futureexturbo6 has a brilliant futureexturbo6 has a brilliant futureexturbo6 has a brilliant futureexturbo6 has a brilliant futureexturbo6 has a brilliant futureexturbo6 has a brilliant futureexturbo6 has a brilliant futureexturbo6 has a brilliant futureexturbo6 has a brilliant future
Re: My return...

r u ok? lol
Old 08-09-2007
Registered!!

SEVYN is an unknown quantity at this point

??????????????????? ok.
Old 08-09-2007
I wil fix vBPlaza today

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
LT2004ever is a name known to allLT2004ever is a name known to allLT2004ever is a name known to allLT2004ever is a name known to allLT2004ever is a name known to allLT2004ever is a name known to allLT2004ever is a name known to allLT2004ever is a name known to allLT2004ever is a name known to all

i swear i read that somewhere else! like no joke. I know there was a variation of it in Initial D maybe, speed racer, some car anime! but n e ways, how much was copied and pasted? also, u are learning to become a better driver with just 14" steelies or 18" 5zigen Super Six
Tanabe SF210 springs

Yea i know its not the car, but mainly the driver... but still Think about the exp you would have if u drove a whole variety of cars...but n e ways how's that working out for you?
Old 08-09-2007
My Pony Princess is the inspiration for my ride.

speedfoos is an unknown quantity at this point

I'm just guessing here. Ft. Ord in Cali (Monterrey), now down at Carson, and then going to either Ft. Sam or Lackland? You may have done too many "2-minute cracker challenges" my friend.
Old 08-09-2007
. . . The Master Debater . . .

amhtown01 has a spectacular aura aboutamhtown01 has a spectacular aura aboutamhtown01 has a spectacular aura about

They have tracks where you can "show off" your skills bro. Putting peoples lives in danger is a foolish move. We have ALL done stupid things behind the wheel but come to realize that its just stupid. You on the other hand continue to do so. You're 25, grow up. The only person you're embarrassing is yourself. One day, something bad is going to happen to you and the only person you are hurting is your family.
Old 08-09-2007
Registered!!

TemjinX2 is a name known to allTemjinX2 is a name known to allTemjinX2 is a name known to allTemjinX2 is a name known to allTemjinX2 is a name known to allTemjinX2 is a name known to allTemjinX2 is a name known to all

lol i was thinking the same thing. sounded like a bad espisode of initial D.
Old 08-09-2007
Banished to the Depths of Rice.

sl33pyriceboi has a brilliant futuresl33pyriceboi has a brilliant futuresl33pyriceboi has a brilliant futuresl33pyriceboi has a brilliant futuresl33pyriceboi has a brilliant futuresl33pyriceboi has a brilliant futuresl33pyriceboi has a brilliant futuresl33pyriceboi has a brilliant futuresl33pyriceboi has a brilliant futuresl33pyriceboi has a brilliant futuresl33pyriceboi has a brilliant future

Originally Posted by exturbo6
r u ok? lol
thinking the same thing
Old 08-09-2007
Premium Member
Hey! Look At Me!! I'm a Supporting Member!!

TRIZ Ownz ErthangTRIZ Ownz ErthangTRIZ Ownz ErthangTRIZ Ownz ErthangTRIZ Ownz ErthangTRIZ Ownz ErthangTRIZ Ownz ErthangTRIZ Ownz ErthangTRIZ Ownz ErthangTRIZ Ownz ErthangTRIZ Ownz Erthang

Originally Posted by amhtown01
They have tracks where you can "show off" your skills bro. Putting peoples lives in danger is a foolish move. We have ALL done stupid things behind the wheel but come to realize that its just stupid. You on the other hand continue to do so. You're 25, grow up. The only person you're embarrassing is yourself. One day, something bad is going to happen to you and the only person you are hurting is your family.

Well said.

Dude, I'm not trying to mock you or anything, I'm all for someone learning how to drive much better by driving differnt roads. From the first half, I was thinking you'd be the next guy to write a really good driving book. BUt the second half of your post made you sound like the night rider- a speed deamon posessed by hell. So i'm confused. Do you think that your learning how to drive better, or just drive your car better?

If you wanna be like one of the japanese hi-performance drivers, why dont you go to japan. If you want to be a nascar driver why dont you go to texas. If you want to be a road racer I hope you go to jail.

...is there a language barrier or something thats making this whole thing that your doing seem ridiculous? Maybe are some substances involveD?
Old 08-09-2007
Premium Member

TRIZ Ownz ErthangTRIZ Ownz ErthangTRIZ Ownz ErthangTRIZ Ownz ErthangTRIZ Ownz ErthangTRIZ Ownz ErthangTRIZ Ownz ErthangTRIZ Ownz ErthangTRIZ Ownz ErthangTRIZ Ownz ErthangTRIZ Ownz Erthang

Oh- In all seriousness could you please post a video of your driving skills? I mean video doesnt lie. We all like seeing the skills that good drivers have. You're coming across as all talk, so please show us what you got- you'll shut up everyone with a dope video.
Old 08-09-2007
Premium Member

civic01vtec has a reputation beyond reputecivic01vtec has a reputation beyond reputecivic01vtec has a reputation beyond reputecivic01vtec has a reputation beyond reputecivic01vtec has a reputation beyond reputecivic01vtec has a reputation beyond reputecivic01vtec has a reputation beyond reputecivic01vtec has a reputation beyond reputecivic01vtec has a reputation beyond reputecivic01vtec has a reputation beyond reputecivic01vtec has a reputation beyond repute

Old 08-09-2007
Titanium Metallic. You got a problem with that?

Nodnero has a spectacular aura aboutNodnero has a spectacular aura about

Super . . . when do we get to hear about you leaving?
Old 08-09-2007
Registered!!

W1LLY_G is a glorious beacon of lightW1LLY_G is a glorious beacon of lightW1LLY_G is a glorious beacon of lightW1LLY_G is a glorious beacon of lightW1LLY_G is a glorious beacon of light

this b!%^, can't wait for you to leave and never comeback, dumb ***!
Old 08-09-2007
Registered!!

lewal has a spectacular aura aboutlewal has a spectacular aura aboutlewal has a spectacular aura about

this retard use to post similar stuff back in the day... the most random ramblings. Personally, I think he's mentally unstable and I know I should be nice, but I can't help but hate him
Old 08-10-2007
DeX
Canadian, Eh!

DeX is a name known to allDeX is a name known to allDeX is a name known to allDeX is a name known to allDeX is a name known to allDeX is a name known to allDeX is a name known to allDeX is a name known to allDeX is a name known to all

I bet I'm a way better driver than you just because I live in Canada. I don't have to go anywhere for crappy road conditions!
Old 08-10-2007
Registered!!

FreedomEagle has a spectacular aura aboutFreedomEagle has a spectacular aura aboutFreedomEagle has a spectacular aura about

Originally Posted by TRIZ
Well said.

Dude, I'm not trying to mock you or anything, I'm all for someone learning how to drive much better by driving differnt roads. From the first half, I was thinking you'd be the next guy to write a really good driving book. BUt the second half of your post made you sound like the night rider- a speed deamon posessed by hell. So i'm confused. Do you think that your learning how to drive better, or just drive your car better?

If you wanna be like one of the japanese hi-performance drivers, why dont you go to japan. If you want to be a nascar driver why dont you go to texas. If you want to be a road racer I hope you go to jail.

...is there a language barrier or something thats making this whole thing that your doing seem ridiculous? Maybe are some substances involveD?

oh ya!! i agree..

even out of state people are coming in here lol
Old 08-10-2007
Premium Member

djmota is just really nicedjmota is just really nicedjmota is just really nicedjmota is just really nice

oh no... return of the tool
Old 08-10-2007
Registered!!

VietScouty is an unknown quantity at this point

exturbo6: Yes, I'm ok. LOL!
SEVYN: Ok...LOL!
LT2004ever: Yes, its the driver. I will take your recommendation. Thanks.
speedfoos: By the time I made it to Sam Houston, I would probably doing it on the track rather than the roads. Come on, I got another 2 more months till I'm done with it. And its not a 2 minute crack run, its more like I had been doing this for almost 9 years.
amhtown01: Once again, I'm not trying to show off. The track will be a different type of experience for me. I'm going to quit doing this **** on the roads and hit the track instead. I'll let you know why. I'm 26 man and I can understand your logic. Don't worry about it.
TemjinX2: Why the flying fock...do you think this is some kind of shiet from Initial D? That kind of shiet does NOT exist!
TRIZ: Thanks. I will always believe that there is someone better than me. As far as those Japanese pro's, theres no need to do it in Japan. There are professional driving schools here in the states but it'll place an open wound in your wallet for just the first 7 days of the lesson. I'll try to get a vid up.
DeX: I believe you. I'm still working on driving in the snow and it sucks.
EVERYONE: Some of you had asked me random questions and I'll give ya'll one straight answer. The days of doing road racing will end within the end of September and here is the reason why. I will have a newborn daughter within that time so I might as well do something that is more safe, so the track is my next option. I will go pro later on in life when I have my medical career started. Yes, I'm going to school full time as a MLT student on top of being active duty in the Army.
Moderator: Please lock this thread. I will have nothing else to say after this. People should not be so worked up on it. Thanks.
Old 08-10-2007
Registered!!

PitchBlack is just really nicePitchBlack is just really nicePitchBlack is just really nicePitchBlack is just really nice

whoa whoa whoa...I just have one question....when in the f*ck did Canada get roads?
Old 08-10-2007
My Pony Princess is the inspiration for my ride.

speedfoos is an unknown quantity at this point

IBTL!!!!

Definition of the "2-minute cracker challenge": Stuff both crackers (plain, not veggie) from an MRE (meals ready to eat) into your mouth, chew, and swallow them in under 2 minutes without taking a drink of anything.

You're AD Army and never heard of the cracker challenge? You need to deploy somewhere.
Old 08-10-2007
Registered!!

exturbo6 has a brilliant futureexturbo6 has a brilliant futureexturbo6 has a brilliant futureexturbo6 has a brilliant futureexturbo6 has a brilliant futureexturbo6 has a brilliant futureexturbo6 has a brilliant futureexturbo6 has a brilliant futureexturbo6 has a brilliant futureexturbo6 has a brilliant futureexturbo6 has a brilliant future

well im glad ur ok..lol
Old 08-11-2007
Registered!!

D5cIvIc is a glorious beacon of lightD5cIvIc is a glorious beacon of lightD5cIvIc is a glorious beacon of lightD5cIvIc is a glorious beacon of lightD5cIvIc is a glorious beacon of lightD5cIvIc is a glorious beacon of light

this topic sucks
Old 08-11-2007
Premium Member

civic01vtec has a reputation beyond reputecivic01vtec has a reputation beyond reputecivic01vtec has a reputation beyond reputecivic01vtec has a reputation beyond reputecivic01vtec has a reputation beyond reputecivic01vtec has a reputation beyond reputecivic01vtec has a reputation beyond reputecivic01vtec has a reputation beyond reputecivic01vtec has a reputation beyond reputecivic01vtec has a reputation beyond reputecivic01vtec has a reputation beyond repute