FS: Misc. Parts ----*With Pics*----

Old 06-26-2007
Registered!!

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
7thgencivicdriver is an unknown quantity at this point
Thumbs up FS: Misc. Parts ----*With Pics*----

Alright, looking to sell the following items. I'm getting married in August and I need to clean out the parents garage before I move out

Besides, the extra cash will really come in handy, so please take a look!!

I prefer local pick up on the bigger items, I don't mind shipping the things that are easily shippable. Shipping would be great if your lazy and don't want to come down to Riverside to pick up.

Anyways, here's whats up for sale:

Sedan R-34 front and rear bumpers. These are made out of fiberglass and have not been painted, installed or drilled. The front fits sedans and coupes, I believe, and the rear is for sedans only. NO HARDWARE INCLUDED. Non was provided to me, so I have none to provide.

Asking $150 for the pair or $75 individually. PICK UP ONLY

Next is what some of you may call Type A, I know and bought them as RS Style, sides and rear. These have been installed and painted before, but the paint is chipping off and repainting is highly recommended. Again, no hardware will be included. These came off my sedan, but may also fit the coupe.
Asking $130 for the pair or $75 for the sides and $55 for the rear if purchased separately
PICK UP ONLY

TYC "Jaguars" Style Tails: $70 picked up or +$20 for shipping.

Dual Halo Angel Eye Projectors: $65 picked up or +$25 for shipping.

Clear Tails: $35 picked up or +$20 for shipping.

Altezza style grill. Painted "Taffetta White" But will recommend repainting. $25 picked up or $32 shipped.

Eyelids, brand new, bought and never painted or installed. Made of abs plastic and comes with 3m double sided tape. Asking $15 shipped.

All prices are negotiable, but no low ballers Msgs or PM's will be ignored. If you are serious I will give you my cell phone number to arrange a meeting time.

If picking up, CASH ONLY. Or PAYPAL if I'm shipping, that way you and I are protected. I'll be fair and only charge 2% if using paypal

Thanks

Last edited by 7thgencivicdriver; 06-27-2007 at 10:58 PM.
Old 06-26-2007
Registered!!

ClutchEm2 is an unknown quantity at this point
Re: FS: Misc. Parts ----*With Pics*----

Wow, your car was pretty ricey. Good luck on the sale and congratulations on the wedding.
Old 06-26-2007
Registered!!

ohsnapsjay08 will become famous soon enough

dang clutch. no need to hate =P
Old 06-26-2007
Registered!!

Ricey? Maybe, but that didnt come off my car all at once. I dont think any of that was ever on my together at one time. Maybe the rs sides and the grill. But everything was at different stages on my car. I've had my car for 5 years, things that seem ricey today were cool at the time.

I'm looking for that person now!! Young and dumb!!! j/k
Old 06-26-2007
ThE CoRRupToR

dru106 is just really nicedru106 is just really nicedru106 is just really nicedru106 is just really nicedru106 is just really nice

I did so many riced out **** to my car I thought i was the baddest **** civic out there when i got those tails!!!!!
Old 06-27-2007
Registered!!

The TYC's are nice tails. Specially if you have an 01 sedan, that pink reverse window killed me. They're all red with a clear reverse window, clean if you ask me. The only thing I have that I have for sale that I consider rice is the clear tails. Thats the first thing I ever bought for my car, lol. But the grill just makes your car look better and I think its better than stock on the sedans.

The lip kit was my favorite, not ricey at all. A lot of so called "JDM" sedans have that on their car, it looks really clean. I really wanted to put that back on my car, but I couldn't afford a new front lip and to have the whole kit repainted.

Daymn, I thought there would be more interest on this stuff.

Are my prices too high?

People want stuff given away? I bet if I was giving these away people wouldn't think it was ricey, lol.

I'll give it a little longer before I just post it on the general for sale forums.

Make offers, non of these prices are firm!!!
Old 06-27-2007
Registered!!

My car wasnt too ricey. This was back in 03 I believe.

https://www.civicforums.com/forums/h...imageuser=1099
Old 06-27-2007
Registered!!

ClutchEm2 is an unknown quantity at this point

I was referring to the f/g bumpers, altezza tails, m3 mirrors and headlights as ricey. Your prices are pretty good, IMO.
Old 06-27-2007
Registered!!

Well yea, but in that case anything we put on our civics can be considered ricey. There really isnt much we can add to our civics that make it go fast, other than an engine swap or turbo. Which many of us cant afford. So I guess we all have ricey civics with fart can exhaust, noisy headers, and blue cai's, which all add a total of 5whp. Shoot, we even take our hubcaps off to make our cars lighter and have them go faster lol!
Old 06-27-2007
Hey Hey Hey. Smoke w**d everyday - Dave Chappelle

2ME_EM2 is a jewel in the rough2ME_EM2 is a jewel in the rough2ME_EM2 is a jewel in the rough2ME_EM2 is a jewel in the rough

the grill.. you said it was painted teffeta white but it needs to be repainted? so does that mean its not the right color code that got painted on it? cuz if it still looks good i may be interested in it. lemme know asap thanks
Old 06-27-2007
Registered!!

Originally Posted by 2ME_EM2
the grill.. you said it was painted teffeta white but it needs to be repainted? so does that mean its not the right color code that got painted on it? cuz if it still looks good i may be interested in it. lemme know asap thanks
Yeah, the shop I took it to didn't know what the f they were doing. They said they followed the color code mixture and thats what came out.

You can tell, but since its white it blends in. I wish I had taken a pic of it recently, but looking through all the pics of my car, I dont have any of the front.

You could probably sand it down and but a can of spray paint from: http://www.paintscratch.com/cgi-bin/makepaint2.cgi

Thats what I was gonna do, but I decided to go with a different grill.

Let me know.
Old 12-21-2007
Registered!!

MBison is just really niceMBison is just really niceMBison is just really niceMBison is just really nice

i'd like to slap anyone driving civic with the clear altezza tails that u listed for sale. just my honest 2 cents.
Old 12-22-2007
Registered!!

mr_fobster is a jewel in the roughmr_fobster is a jewel in the roughmr_fobster is a jewel in the roughmr_fobster is a jewel in the rough

still have the sides? i may take em and pick em up...lemme know thanks