714 7thgen Owners Local Meet tonight

Search this Thread

Old 05-31-2005
YOU WANT 5 DOLLA !?@!

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Brucewayne is an unknown quantity at this point
714 7thgen Owners Local Meet tonight

yesterday me, spoon and mike met up and chilled for an hour and a half, chat, met new people, and it was good times , we are gonna meet up again tonight so we inviting people to come and we hopefully we can make this a weekly meet. We are gonna meet next to the AMC in Fullerton, in front of tapioca express at 6:00-6:30 and we can chat, get boba or cruise around and grab dinner somewhere else , it'll be fun. We are not meeting at the in and out area (orangethorpe/harbor) where theres those lame meets everyweek and cause trouble for the cops to come shut it down.
So i don't need to tell anyone this but if your gonna come , don't come with an attitude, or cause any trouble ( burnouts, etc...) so the cops don't come and kill it for everyone.
AMC 20 Fullerton
1001 S Lemon St
Fullerton, CA 92832

Time: 6:00-6:30p.m

Any furthur details pm me or Spoonep, see you guys there!
-and spoon should post pics of our small meet yesterday up soon lol
Old 05-31-2005
YOU WANT 5 DOLLA !?@!

bump
Old 05-31-2005
Registered!!

WorldsSlowestEm2 will become famous soon enough
is this tonite?
Old 05-31-2005
Registered!!

TuRtLE714 will become famous soon enoughTuRtLE714 will become famous soon enough
might head down there...since i live only 5 mins away.
Old 05-31-2005
DOHC i-VTEC TiMEX

aznboysrfr has much to be proud ofaznboysrfr has much to be proud ofaznboysrfr has much to be proud ofaznboysrfr has much to be proud ofaznboysrfr has much to be proud ofaznboysrfr has much to be proud ofaznboysrfr has much to be proud ofaznboysrfr has much to be proud ofaznboysrfr has much to be proud ofaznboysrfr has much to be proud ofaznboysrfr has much to be proud of
I didn't know we could even burnout in our cars.
Old 05-31-2005
YOU WANT 5 DOLLA !?@!

yes this is tonight and i meant burnout meaning if anyone was to bring friends with their cars (any brand cars ) no burnouts blah blah, turtle if you live 5 mins away, just come down
Old 05-31-2005
omgwtfbbq mod.

spoonEM is a name known to allspoonEM is a name known to allspoonEM is a name known to allspoonEM is a name known to allspoonEM is a name known to allspoonEM is a name known to allspoonEM is a name known to all
word. It was quite an evening. All 3 of us. lol. It is good times though. I mean were not trying to make a car show or anything, just looking to get to know some more 7thgen'rs. Anyone who lives in the area should be there. Ill have the cam to post up pics. I have pics from last night, but my comp is being lame for the time being. Anyways, come down, and have some fun. You cant miss us. Bruce has the widebody,mike has the charcoal EX, and i have the '05 LX. Thats right, i said it, LX. ...and i dont care. haha. So come join us TONIGHT around 6. See you all there.
Old 05-31-2005
The Standard One

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
VNlilMAN will become famous soon enoughVNlilMAN will become famous soon enough
there's a widebody??? pics pics pics!!!!! oh else all ya'll are getting banned... mua hahahahah...

no but seriously, i want to see pics of the widebody
Old 05-31-2005
Never Too Wide, Never Too Extreme

InOvAtStyL is on a distinguished road
widebody?.....
Old 05-31-2005
omgwtfbbq mod.

spoonEM is a name known to allspoonEM is a name known to allspoonEM is a name known to allspoonEM is a name known to allspoonEM is a name known to allspoonEM is a name known to allspoonEM is a name known to all
well the pic i took of it is kinda blurry...tonight i will take better ones and post them up when we return. If you want to see it for yourself, then come on down. It'll be there.
Old 05-31-2005
. . . The Master Debater . . .

amhtown01 has a spectacular aura aboutamhtown01 has a spectacular aura aboutamhtown01 has a spectacular aura about
i'll head down but it wont be till later though, if u guys are still hangin out like round 730-8 i'll be around. I'll give turdle a call to check up on where u guys are at.

gots to go to the movies with the ms.
Old 05-31-2005
The Standard One

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
VNlilMAN will become famous soon enoughVNlilMAN will become famous soon enough
eh i would but i get off work at 6 and i live in the san fernando valley
Old 05-31-2005
omgwtfbbq mod.

we'll probably be there until late, so come one down. Guaranteed we'll be there after 8. So cruise down.
Old 05-31-2005
Titanium Metallic. You got a problem with that?

Nodnero has a spectacular aura aboutNodnero has a spectacular aura about
I will probably cruise a little later on as well. Home cookin ownz ya know! And I'll be bringing my super digicam that somehow takes awesome pictures even tho I still have no idea what all the insignias on the rotating wheel are.
Old 05-31-2005
omgwtfbbq mod.

well, just come down, we'll be there. Bring some of that home cookin too...haha
Old 06-01-2005

amhtown01 has a spectacular aura aboutamhtown01 has a spectacular aura aboutamhtown01 has a spectacular aura about
turdle and I sat there waiting forever!!!!!!!!!!!!!! then someone decides to show an hr and a half later.
Old 06-01-2005
Registered!!

KaZeLL will become famous soon enough
I got there late , no one waas around..there where how ever a grip of other cars chilling at In-n-out, so i hung out for a while but still found no one
Old 06-01-2005
Newbie Member

thomusvoo is on a distinguished road
mmmm
in n out......
Old 06-01-2005
Registered!!

TuRtLE714 will become famous soon enoughTuRtLE714 will become famous soon enough
Originally Posted by amhtown01
turdle and I sat there waiting forever!!!!!!!!!!!!!! then someone decides to show an hr and a half later.
Thread says to come at 6 but i roll out at 6:30....i was chillin by myself in the parking lot for 30 mins. Bunch of laggers. LOL
Old 06-01-2005
Never Too Wide, Never Too Extreme

InOvAtStyL is on a distinguished road
wheres the pictures of the widebody?!.....ha ha
Old 06-02-2005
Registered!!

Leets is an unknown quantity at this point
a meet in that shopping center? why not just drive to the police station and asked to be hassled?
Old 06-02-2005
Registered!!

WorldsSlowestEm2 will become famous soon enough
i showed up tues nite at like 6 and left at 615 cuz i didnt see nobody there, i was inside the nextel store
Old 06-02-2005
ThE CoRRupToR

dru106 is just really nicedru106 is just really nicedru106 is just really nicedru106 is just really nicedru106 is just really nice
Hahha!!! Would this be one of the........"Worst meet ever!!!!!!"???

Old 06-02-2005
Registered!!

Leets is an unknown quantity at this point
Originally Posted by dru106
Hahha!!! Would this be one of the........"Worst meet ever!!!!!!"???

gee... a meet at 6 on a Wednesday announced that day, and it WASN'T successful? Now that's hard to believe.
Old 06-02-2005

Originally Posted by Leets
a meet in that shopping center? why not just drive to the police station and asked to be hassled?

haha, yiah that shopping center is burnt. It was chill over all...even IF no one did show, turtle, nodnero and I were kicken it.

the way he posted the thread THAT NIGHT was like a hooters meet. Im definately going with a couple of homies, but if u want to show then great!
Old 06-02-2005
omgwtfbbq mod.

Yeah, well this wasn't supposed to be an official meet. We were just trying to get some people together to chill. If noone showed up, we didnt care. We posted six, then we got hung up at aznsrfr's place wasting time with that guy. He was lagging on the exhaust for mikes car, so we were behind on time, and had no way to tell you all. We were supposed to be in the road there at 6, but he didnt even show up until 6:30. So yeah, we were late, but it doesnt matter. We still got a chance to meet a few new people....next time we'll make sure to post a later show up time. Thanks to those who actually came though, Ill make sure next time is a little more organized, haha. It was cool meeting the few new people though.
Old 06-02-2005
Titanium Metallic. You got a problem with that?

Nodnero has a spectacular aura aboutNodnero has a spectacular aura about
Originally Posted by amhtown01
Yeah that was me. Who cares if only 6 of us showed up. Better than planning a big meet with people saying they'll go and having the meet cancelled due to lack of participation.
Old 06-02-2005

^^^ Hoooooooooooooooo!!!
Old 06-02-2005
DOHC i-VTEC TiMEX

aznboysrfr has much to be proud ofaznboysrfr has much to be proud ofaznboysrfr has much to be proud ofaznboysrfr has much to be proud ofaznboysrfr has much to be proud ofaznboysrfr has much to be proud ofaznboysrfr has much to be proud ofaznboysrfr has much to be proud ofaznboysrfr has much to be proud ofaznboysrfr has much to be proud ofaznboysrfr has much to be proud of
Originally Posted by spoonep
Yeah, well this wasn't supposed to be an official meet. We were just trying to get some people together to chill. If noone showed up, we didnt care. We posted six, then we got hung up at aznsrfr's place wasting time with that guy. He was lagging on the exhaust for mikes car, so we were behind on time, and had no way to tell you all. We were supposed to be in the road there at 6, but he didnt even show up until 6:30. So yeah, we were late, but it doesnt matter. We still got a chance to meet a few new people....next time we'll make sure to post a later show up time. Thanks to those who actually came though, Ill make sure next time is a little more organized, haha. It was cool meeting the few new people though.
FIRST of all, I told you that I had work until 5pm and that I normally get home around 5:30pm. Traffic was bad on the 405S, so I ended up getting there at 6pm, not 6:30. I had told you this around 3-4pm when you had called, PRIOR to you coming over and you still showed up to my house at 4:45pm. If you think I'm making up times, I can print out my phone bill, scan it in and paste it in this thread for you to see.

so now it's my fault that I couldn't get a rusty bolt off? ... AND if I recall, I don't remember free labor being part of the low-balled amount of $350 for the exhaust, when I asked for $375.

do not spread about **** that isn't true guy. I cannot believe you even have the audacity to tell everyone at the meet that I had the attitude of an as.shole
Old 06-03-2005
omgwtfbbq mod.

FIRST of all, I had nothing to do with the deal between you guys and the exhaust. I never said **** about you. I was just waiting for them to get there. That ***** between you and Brucewayne, and mike. I never said **** about you. Im just saying what I heard. Besides, im sorry to tell you this, but they werent the only ones calling you an *******....

Quick Reply: 714 7thgen Owners Local Meet tonight