thomusvoo is on a distinguished road
Jerry Jerry Jerry Jerry!!!!

Oprah Oprah Oprah Oprah!!

Maury Maury Maury Marury!!!

Ricky Lake Ricky Lake!!!
Old 06-03-2005
Registered!!

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
TuRtLE714 will become famous soon enoughTuRtLE714 will become famous soon enough
Originally Posted by spoonep
FIRST of all, I had nothing to do with the deal between you guys and the exhaust. I never said **** about you. I was just waiting for them to get there. That ***** between you and Brucewayne, and mike. I never said **** about you. Im just saying what I heard. Besides, im sorry to tell you this, but they werent the only ones calling you an *******....
tis not i! i didnt want to jump into conclusion cause i know there is always two sides to the story.
Old 06-03-2005
DOHC i-VTEC TiMEX

aznboysrfr has much to be proud ofaznboysrfr has much to be proud ofaznboysrfr has much to be proud ofaznboysrfr has much to be proud ofaznboysrfr has much to be proud ofaznboysrfr has much to be proud ofaznboysrfr has much to be proud ofaznboysrfr has much to be proud ofaznboysrfr has much to be proud ofaznboysrfr has much to be proud ofaznboysrfr has much to be proud of
FIRST of all, I had nothing to do with the deal between you guys and the exhaust. I never said **** about you. I was just waiting for them to get there. That ***** between you and Brucewayne, and mike. I never said **** about you. Im just saying what I heard. Besides, im sorry to tell you this, but they werent the only ones calling you an *******....
then we got hung up at aznsrfr's place wasting time with that guy. He was lagging on the exhaust for mikes car, so we were behind on time, and had no way to tell you all. We were supposed to be in the road there at 6, but he didnt even show up until 6:30.
you weren't talking **** about me? ... that sounds exactly like you're talking **** on me. You also said in the 2nd quote that you had nothing to do with the deal when your first quote says "we" which sounds like you were one of the guys that came over.

if those guys had a problem with me, then why didn't they address me directly instead of acting like middle school girls and spreading around false information. I'm not saying this is your fault, but this whole ordeal is very disrespectful. the people that know me best and personally on this board will and have vouched for me. it takes a lot to really set me off, but when two forum newbies come along and start provoking, then that is uncalled for
Old 06-03-2005
omgwtfbbq mod.

spoonEM is a name known to allspoonEM is a name known to allspoonEM is a name known to allspoonEM is a name known to allspoonEM is a name known to allspoonEM is a name known to allspoonEM is a name known to all
Look, Im not trying to cause any drama. I say we just squash all this b.s. I apologize for what I said, and I apologize for the miscommunication. All this **** is lame. I just wanted to try and meet some new people the other night, and find some cool people to chill with. What anyone said about you is between you and them. As far as what I said, I apologize. I dont care what anyone says about me for saying sorry, but drama is lame.
Old 06-03-2005
Registered!!

W1LLY_G is a glorious beacon of lightW1LLY_G is a glorious beacon of lightW1LLY_G is a glorious beacon of lightW1LLY_G is a glorious beacon of lightW1LLY_G is a glorious beacon of light
FIGHT!! FIGHT!! FIGHT!! FIGHT!! FIGHT!! FIGHT!!FIGHT!! FIGHT!! FIGHT!!FIGHT!! FIGHT!! FIGHT!!FIGHT!! FIGHT!! FIGHT!!FIGHT!! FIGHT!! FIGHT!!FIGHT!! FIGHT!! FIGHT!!FIGHT!! FIGHT!! FIGHT!!FIGHT!! FIGHT!! FIGHT!!FIGHT!! FIGHT!! FIGHT!!

Why dont you two set up a meet next week and handle each other!

J/k. Hopefully you gouys can meet up next week, with more time I think more people will show up! I will try to make it!
Old 06-03-2005
Registered!!

EA_D17A2 is an unknown quantity at this point
where's the widebody?
Old 06-03-2005
. . . The Master Debater . . .

amhtown01 has a spectacular aura aboutamhtown01 has a spectacular aura aboutamhtown01 has a spectacular aura about
pictures a baby blue coupe with an R33 front bumper, molded ww g5 sides and rear with a wide body. I believe its silver 17" Volk GT-Ps Invader style (something of that sort) CF hood. with blacked out OEM lights.
Old 06-03-2005
Registered!!

W1LLY_G is a glorious beacon of lightW1LLY_G is a glorious beacon of lightW1LLY_G is a glorious beacon of lightW1LLY_G is a glorious beacon of lightW1LLY_G is a glorious beacon of light
Yeah where's the widebody???
Old 06-03-2005
Registered!!

PennyKnotOff is just really nicePennyKnotOff is just really nicePennyKnotOff is just really nicePennyKnotOff is just really nicePennyKnotOff is just really nice
You guys meeting again next weds? Let me know and i'll come down
Old 06-03-2005
Never Too Wide, Never Too Extreme

InOvAtStyL is on a distinguished road
Originally Posted by W1LLY_G
Yeah where's the widebody???
Originally Posted by EA_D17A2
where's the widebody?
Yeah...I'm dying to see it. I didn't know of many widebodied 7th gen civics in So Cal asides from me and about 5 others.
Old 06-03-2005
omgwtfbbq mod.

spoonEM is a name known to allspoonEM is a name known to allspoonEM is a name known to allspoonEM is a name known to allspoonEM is a name known to allspoonEM is a name known to allspoonEM is a name known to all
Im gonna take pics of my headlights in a few minutes, and then Ill upload all the pics. The pics of it arent that great, but you get the idea. Ill try and get some better ones tonight.
Old 06-03-2005
omgwtfbbq mod.

anyone know how to resize and post them without doing the attachment ****? Ive never tried posting pics on here. I just need to know how to resize them and what size I should make them, then how to post them directly on there. I have IrfanView so if anyone is familiar with it, let me know. Then Ill post the pics of the widebody.
Old 06-04-2005
Registered!!

FreedomEagle has a spectacular aura aboutFreedomEagle has a spectacular aura aboutFreedomEagle has a spectacular aura about
http://www.7thgencivic.com/forums/sh...d.php?t=214702