(CANCELLED) Official Tech-day Sept. 27(sat.)

Search this Thread

Old 09-21-2003
ThE CoRRupToR

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
dru106 is just really nicedru106 is just really nicedru106 is just really nicedru106 is just really nicedru106 is just really nice
(CANCELLED) Official Tech-day Sept. 27(sat.)

Dazed is having trouble posting so he told me to post this up for him. 90% Most likely it will be cancelled. Here's what he typed:

"im sorry but i dont think that i can have techday, my grandpa was just sent to the hospital and im about to leave to go see him and i saw u and thought id tell u. he was walking around the lake and a dog that was off a leash came and jumped at him and he paniced and tripped and fell on his head the hard *** gorund, im really scared right now, my mom sounded really worried but wont tell me exactly whats worng with him, i just dont think that it would be all that great of an idea to have people over next week to wor on cars, please forgive me but i cant help it, i was really planning on havoing it and getting springs installed, ut im sorry and i juty hope he gets better, but i gtg my moms yelling to leave

i apologize for any troubles, sometimes **** like this just happens, but cars are cars and my family needs me right now even if hes okay i dont want to have my parents worry about techday on top of that, not to mention im not really in a great of a mood either, even tho i got my kit yesterday, but like i said im sorry but i cant change this

and thanx to dru106( i think thats ur un) for understanding"

Last edited by dru106; 09-21-2003 at 03:56 PM.
Old 09-21-2003
Premium Member
Hey! Look At Me!! I'm a Supporting Member!!

CivicSouldjaEX will become famous soon enoughCivicSouldjaEX will become famous soon enough
Let's go to Nor Cal's tech day!
Old 09-21-2003
Registered!!

DizWikedCivic is on a distinguished road
Originally posted by CivicSouldjaEX
Let's go to Nor Cal's tech day!
haha hardcore chacho

sorry about your grandpa and had to cancel the the tech day

if anyone want to go to nor cal tech day tech day, it still going on

Last edited by DizWikedCivic; 09-21-2003 at 07:08 PM.
Old 09-21-2003
DOHC i-VTEC TiMEX

aznboysrfr has much to be proud ofaznboysrfr has much to be proud ofaznboysrfr has much to be proud ofaznboysrfr has much to be proud ofaznboysrfr has much to be proud ofaznboysrfr has much to be proud ofaznboysrfr has much to be proud ofaznboysrfr has much to be proud ofaznboysrfr has much to be proud ofaznboysrfr has much to be proud ofaznboysrfr has much to be proud of
sux about dazed's grandpa ...

well ... anyone up for a tech day ... ? but in a different location? ... maybe we can have one at the El Toro fuddruckers...
Old 09-21-2003
The Standard One

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
VNlilMAN will become famous soon enoughVNlilMAN will become famous soon enough
wtf, how ya'll supposed to joke saying that we should goto norcal's tech day. kinda messed up. his grandpa's in the hospital, show a lil respect. its like saying i dont care how your grandpa is we're still going to have a tech day. cars or any other materialistic things doesnt mean **** at times like this and i think we should show a lil more sympathy.... what if it happened to your grandpa and people didnt give a f*ck about it.
dazed, not sure when your going to read this but... ya got to chill with your for a few hours yesterday and your real koo. sorry to hear your grandpa's in the hospital, hope he makes a fast recovery. ya cancelling tech day should be the last thing you need to worry about. take cares man...
Old 09-21-2003
Registered!!

7thGenerasianCivic is just really nice7thGenerasianCivic is just really nice7thGenerasianCivic is just really nice7thGenerasianCivic is just really nice
I know ppl...his grandpa is injured and you dont even care bout it? sheehs...that sux folios. ne-ways hope your grandpa gets well soon.
Old 09-21-2003
::+::My Girlfriend is hot, but I'm still GAY::+::

yourinmyw0rld has a spectacular aura aboutyourinmyw0rld has a spectacular aura about
hope your grandpa gets well soon.
Old 09-21-2003
Registered!!

civic4dizoor is on a distinguished road
tech day isnt even important ... we can do that **** next year or whenever ill meet u guys next time peace ....
Old 09-22-2003
Just Be

MangoEX should not be trusted
hope your grandfather recovers, i say they should sue the owner of the dog for becoming unleashed and lashing out
Old 09-22-2003
The LA Clipper

fonto is a name known to allfonto is a name known to allfonto is a name known to allfonto is a name known to allfonto is a name known to allfonto is a name known to allfonto is a name known to all
wow, I hope your grandfather recovers fully and quickly. Best wishes to you and your family.
Old 09-23-2003
Its a celebration bitches!

HondaLuver will become famous soon enough
i hope he really gets better, cause it reallly sucks when something like that happens all of a sudden.

tell him to hang in there and that 7thgencivic.com is rooting for him
Old 09-24-2003
Don't Hate. Just Envy.

DaZeD is an unknown quantity at this point
hey everyone, thanx for ll the nice comments

Mango, the dog never bit him, he just saw it coming and it was jumping at him to play and **** but her was in a panic and fell over

HondaLuver, when i said that (after repeating 4 time) he asked if that was a cult

but yea si hes better, few stiches but hes alright, now hes gonna stay with us for a 3 weeks or so so my mom can help hm with anything he needs, but umm yea my mom is still preety worried about him(not sure why) but hes fine and he even wanted to play backgammon last night with me. The only yhtings that has really affected him are hes hearing, or some reason he cant hear as well(maybe im imagining) and it cant get noisey at all cuz he get migranes, but yea hes getting better and im getting time again to post, still want to post pics of my kit(well David's)

once again thanx david and everyone else
Old 09-24-2003
The Standard One

VNlilMAN will become famous soon enoughVNlilMAN will become famous soon enough
good to hear your grandpa's better. take good care of him and take care of MY KIT
you car should look almost as good as mine. just need to drop it and get an exhaust oh and get my wheels
Old 09-25-2003
Don't Hate. Just Envy.

DaZeD is an unknown quantity at this point
drop, im hoping to drop off by next week, same witht he exhaust. but u know the kits looks tight, and if i sell my rims ill buy urs : )
Old 09-25-2003
Premium Member
Hey! Look At Me!! I'm a Supporting Member!!

CivicSouldjaEX will become famous soon enoughCivicSouldjaEX will become famous soon enough
Didn't read this again until today, but yo VN it's not that I don't care about his grandpa, I just know that Nor cal was havin a tech day the same day as us, so I figured we could go to that one since I drive up there sometimes for meets. But check it, if my grandpa had been in an accident, would tech day still be cancelled? and that is why nor cal is still having there's, not because they don't care but cuz some of us still want to DIY some things to our cars, regardless. Just had to let you know, before I looked like the bad guy. By the way, glad he's feeling better, I've been in the same position. Worried sick.