Bolt-on Engine Performance Post questions/information about intakes, exhausts, headers, lightweight pulleys or flywheels? It belongs here.

EBAY USER WWW.SSAUTOCHROME.COM STAY AWAY FROM THEM BAD SELLERS!!!!VERY RUDE

Search this Thread

Old 04-26-2002
Registered!!

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Pyro is an unknown quantity at this point
EBAY USER WWW.SSAUTOCHROME.COM STAY AWAY FROM THEM BAD SELLERS!!!!VERY RUDE

If you buy from ebay stay away from user www.ssautchrome.com they are selling items then canceling the auction AFTER you win, they did it to me now refuse to sell to me here is a copy of the e-mail i recieved over the past day or so sorry it is long but this is bery frustrating:

-----Original Message-----
From: SSAUTOCHROME [mailto:customerservice@ssautochrome.com]
Sent: Friday, April 26, 2002 10:24 AM
To: Tim Grantham
Subject: Re: Item # 1822542207 (01 HONDA CIVIC Dx,Lx,Ex SUPER AIR INTAKE KIT!)

blah blah blah

blah blah

shutup
----- Original Message -----
To: 'SSAUTOCHROME'
Sent: Friday, April 26, 2002 5:15 AM
Subject: RE: Item # 1822542207 (01 HONDA CIVIC Dx,Lx,Ex SUPER AIR INTAKE KIT!)

Damn, cancel it you don’t have to so rude about it, I was willing to work with you but now I will never purchase from you and I will inform everyone I know and post on every major forum board negatively about you, and show them how rude you were not just to me but to there people in your feedback, check you items BEFORE you post them not as they are going out the door that is **** poor salesmanship, if there was a problem AFTER you posed it then it should be up to YOU to get the item functional. I will contact other people you have sold this item to and have them complain to ebay as well, good day.

Sent: Friday, April 26, 2002 10:03 AM
To: tim@cpdist.com

Tim,

I TOLD YOU IT WAS THE BLACK NIPPLE

What do you want from US?

We noticed that the package was missing the nipple - The sale should be voided and understood

It is not that hard to UNDERSTAND this

We are the middleman

If I had the nipple - I WOULD SEND IT!

call and complain about what?

Resolve What?

There is nothing to resolve!

I do not have the NIPPLE

end of story

To: 'SSAUTOCHROME'

Sent: Friday, April 26, 2002 4:52 AM

Sorry, you must understand how frustrating this is on my end, this is the 2nd time I’ve bid on this product from you and I lost last time by being out bid at the last second, and I won this time, alright, then I get a mail from you AFTER I emailed you about shipping, like I stated in my last mail, I am willing to go and get the part for the intake IF I knew what it was, that is why I was trying to get a name and number form you, I wasn’t going to call and complain I was trying to talk to someone so I could get this resolved, if this is still an option please let me know, is the black nipple the only thing that is missing?

Sent: Friday, April 26, 2002 9:49 AM

Tim,

You are being totally un reasonable here.

I have 200 different intakes

I do not know if every single part is in every single box

I found out after the fact.

A good seller notifies the bidder of PROBLEMS!!!!!!!!

I cancelled all the auctions

I told you we cannot complete this auction

If you want to go and tell everyone like a whiny baby - go ahead!!!

To: SSAUTOCHROME

Sent: Thursday, April 25, 2002 3:27 PM

ok..if you didn't have the correct item then you shouldn't have posted the item i will be leaving you negitive feedback as well as contacting ebay and informing them of you practice of selling an item you don't have all the parts to as a new item AND then selling more of the same item after you wouldn't complete this transaction are you going to be poston your website that you are no longer carring the item or would i vbe able to call and get it for 79.99 sorry that you are a poor seller that wouldn't try and take care of one of your auction items i tbhought that with the feedback you had that this would be a smooth item, do you go though all of the itmes you sell be fore they go out..if you did then you would have stop selling these a long time ago...and if you do then i'm sure you could look at the other items and get the part or give me that part seeing as i have already won one of the autions please respond i want your name and number so i can discuss this with you and see if we can resolve this issuie i would go to lowes and get the item if i knew what it was i'm not 100% and don't want to cause harm to my vehicle

Tim

Sent: Thu 4/25/2002 6:52 PM
Cc:

OK

I am deciding to Cancel this transaction

I do not have the part

Thanks

To: SSAUTOCHROME

Sent: Thursday, April 25, 2002 1:16 PM

NO...why dont you get the black nipple and ship it with it....i bid on a new in the box item not a almost complete product, i don't know what the part is, i am not going to go buy an item that i'm not sure if it the right item for the job and then ruin my brand new vehicle, and once again i am requesting a name and number to reach you at .

Sent: Thu 4/25/2002 4:42 PM
Cc:

Tim,

We are going to be canceling the other items

I have everything except the black nipple

I know it is a contract

I can deduct $10.00 if you want to get the black nipple at HOME DEPOT or Lowes

Let me know

To: SSAUTOCHROME <mailto:customerservice@ssautochrome.com>
Sent: Thursday, April 25, 2002 11:32 AM

why is it that i see you have multipules on stock and have these items instock, is there a name and muber i can reach you at i would like to discuss why you are stating that this one and only item is missing this part yet you keep putting more of the exactly same item up for sale. ebay is a legal binding contract...

Sent: Thu 4/25/2002 3:07 PM
Cc:

hello

Actually - we just found out that the kit is missing the Black Nipple shown

The kit will not work without it

I will have to VOID this sale - or if you think you can find this nipple at HOME DEPOT - i will ship it to you

Thanks!

Let me know

To: SSAUTOCHROME <mailto:customerservice@ssautochrome.com>
Sent: Thursday, April 25, 2002 9:47 AM

Is there a chance for me to pay for the item with credit card and have the sipping put on my fedex account and upgrade to like nextday or 2nd day?

Timothy Grantham

Sent: Thursday, April 25, 2002 1:45 PM
To: pyro@datacruz.com
Subject: Item # 1822542207 (01 HONDA CIVIC Dx,Lx,Ex SUPER AIR INTAKE KIT!)

HELLO AND CONGRATULATIONS! HERE IS EVERYTHING YOU WILL NEED TO COMPLETE THIS AUCTION! PLEASE TAKE A MOMENT TO READ IMPORTANT SHIPPING INFORMATION BELOW!

YOUR TOTAL IS: $64.13 (OR $65.59 WITH INSURANCE ~ RECOMMENDED)

WE ACCEPT PAYPAL <http://www.paypal.com/> AT:

SSAUTOCHROME@YAHOO.COM

OR MAIL YOUR PAYMENT TO:

SSAUTOCHROME
5012 SWISSWOOD DRIVE
RALEIGH NC 27613 ~ 7012

*NOTE TO BUYER: INCLUDE THIS E-MAIL WITH YOUR MONEY ORDER PAYMENT*

Important Shipping Information
Please view our shipping schedule in order to determine when your product will ship. You can expect your order to arrive within 7 BUSINESS DAYS from payment date.

We use a "Quick Ship" system that DOES NOT provide us with individual tracking for your package. Please do not e-mail us for that information unless it has been more than 10 days since your payment was made.

Orders and/or auctions PAID FOR by 7:00 PM EASTERN STANDARD TIME on Sunday and Monday will ship WEDNESDAY.

Orders and/or auctions PAID FOR by 7:00 PM EASTERN STANDARD TIME on Tuesday, Wednesday, and Thursday will ship FRIDAY.

Orders and/or auctions PAID FOR by 7:00 PM EASTERN STANDARD TIME on Friday and Saturday will ship MONDAY.

THANK YOU AND HAVE A GREAT DAY!!!

To: auction@ssautochrome.com
Sent: Thursday, April 25, 2002 8:33 AM
Subject: eBay End of Auction - Item # 1822542207 (01 HONDA CIVIC Dx,Lx,Ex SUPER AIR INTAKE KIT!)

<http://pics.ebay.com/aw/pics/spacer.gif>

Congratulations! This eBay item has successfully ended.

Item name:
01 HONDA CIVIC Dx,Lx,Ex SUPER AIR INTAKE KIT!
Item number: 1822542207
Final price: $51.00
End date: Apr-25-02 08:25:03 PDT
Number of bids: 8
Seller User ID: www.ssautochrome.com
Seller email: auction@ssautochrome.com
High-bidder User ID: oryp
High-bidder email: pyro@datacruz.com
Shipping & Handling: $13.13
Additional Shipping: $0.00
Insurance (Optional) : $1.83
Sales Tax: 6.00 % in NC

Seller's Payment Instructions:
[No Instructions]

To view this item for up to 90 days, click here:
http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=1822542207&ed=10197483 03&ssPageName=ADME:B:EOA:US:2

Here's what to do next:

-- Winning bidder, to complete this sale via Checkout, click here:
http://cgi3.ebay.com/ebaymotors/aw-cgi/eBayISAPI.dll?UnifiedCheckoutShippingDispatcher&it em=1822542207&transactionid=0&quantity=1&level=1&e ditAddress=0&ssPageName=ADME:X:EOA:US:4

-- Seller, to create and send an invoice to your buyer, click here:
http://cgi3.ebay.com/ebaymotors/aw-cgi/eBayISAPI.dll?UnifiedCheckoutSellerUpdateDetails&i temId=1822542207&transId=0

- Remember: Winning bidders can use eBay Payments to quickly and easily pay for this item. Simply select eBay Payments within Checkout to take advantage of this option.

- If not using Checkout, the winning bidder and seller should contact one another within three business days to complete the sale. Winning bidders should send payment directly to the seller.

- If you need help, click here: http://cgi3.ebay.com/aw-cgi/eBayISAPI.dll?MemberSearchShow&ssPageName=ADME:X:E OA:US:5

- Once you complete the transaction, please leave feedback at: http://cgi2.ebay.com/aw-cgi/eBayISAPI.dll?LeaveFeedbackShow&item=1822542207&ss PageName=ADME:X:EOA:US:7

Remember:
eBay will not ask you for sensitive personal information (such as your password, credit card and bank account numbers, Social Security numbers, etc.) in an email.
Old 04-26-2002
Registered!!

Hondasport01 is an unknown quantity at this point
I won that exact same auction last week. I won it for $65+ shipping. I won it on wednesday night , paid for it on thurs. morning and it was at my house by monday afternoon! I'll have pics of it up ASAP. I didn't get the nipple either, I put a rubber plug in it and used a breather filter on the valve cover. Check my pics.... it will be on there by the time you see this. I cant link so look on my member rides.
Old 04-26-2002
Registered!!

it just amazes me that mine would be the only one.....if it was why not get another one off the shelf or let me know i would have to wait a bit to get some in but no they were very Rude with me and i have spekn with ebay customer service adn ebay safeharbor about the matter.i don't like to be an A$$ but they were posting the same items AFTER they told me there was parts missing...
Old 04-26-2002
Registered!!

Hedonism is an unknown quantity at this point
i bought strut bars from them they were very nice to me. i got them within 2 days[IMG]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/IMG]
Old 04-26-2002
Premium Member

Bartkat is an unknown quantity at this point
The guy offered it to you without the nipple for $10 less. What more did you want? From the looks of the emails looks like you just had a hissy fit over a stupid cheapo intake.

Sue the bastards.
Old 04-26-2002
Registered!!

i admit i don't know WHAT EXACT part he was talking about...i'm not going to go to the hardware store and say "hey you i need a black nipple" mine wasn't the only one this happened to ALL of his stock was like that.....then after a while i was like ok..fine i'll deal with it what is the part, i admit i was ticked off but i was never that rude with them.....i never swore at him, and never called him names, he told me to shut up, called me "boy wonder" in negitive feedback for an item that he knew to be defective when it was posted, i dont' even are about the part anymore, it is the fact that i won an auction that was a 7 day auction and AFTER it ends he cancels it???that is against there rules, and the name calling and blaintent rudeness was not professional, honestly i don't care what anyone has to say to me negitively about my post i was just warning people of a potential bad deal on ebay

and it was the fact it was discribed as NEW, BRAND NEW IN THE BOX NEVER OPENED FULL MANUFACTURE WARRANTY yet he doesn't have the par tinstock and cant get anymore?????that is total bull....
Old 04-26-2002
Registered!!

emmagatorone is an unknown quantity at this point
If you are going to add any more tho this thread. Post it here.

DO NOT POST IN MULTIPLE FORUMS!!!
*LOCKED*