Just missing everyone and we should start to get a meet together...

Search this Thread

Old 12-29-2002
The Righteous

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
RBABE is an unknown quantity at this point
Just missing everyone and we should start to get a meet together...

As my title said, I'm really missing everyone!!! How did everyone's holidays go? Eric, Bri, Joey...I miss you all soo much!!! Actually, I miss everyone soo darn much!!! I lost my assitant at work so I have been glued there for a couple of weeks now and probably a couple more weeks to come! However, I really think that after New Year's Day we should hook up a meet for all who is interested in coming. We should have the meet in Phoenix and at a park so we can grill n' chill there! I'm thinking it should be on a Sat. or Sun. so hopefully more peeps can be off work and attend? What does everyone think? Everyone, please have a safe and happy New Year's Eve.! I'll check back in here to see what excellent ideas everyone has contributed about our next meet as soon as I get another break form work where I'm not sleeping!!! And again I miss you all and love you all!!! Damn, I cannot wait until I get a new assistant so I can have the time to get and put more fun, exciting, and enhancing parts on my car and most importantly, see all of you and your rides! Eric, give Mel a kiss for me! I miss her, she is right on! She is sweet as can be and real at the same time! I so proud of you! BYE!
Old 12-31-2002
Registered!!

RevHigh is an unknown quantity at this point
Jodie,

Glad to see you around, this is actually the first time I've checked on 7thgen in 2 weeks probably. Been pretty busy myself, but at least a lot of good has come of it too. We definitely need to set up a meet soon, it's been months for me. Hope to see you soon Jodie, and I just got a cell, its number is 602-361-1744, and be sure to let me know when you're ever in Phoenix!

Joey

Edited: my spelling sux
Old 01-01-2003
Registered!!

cobrapimp is an unknown quantity at this point
How about we meet at the pavilions on Feb. 1st or 15th? I'm off on those two weekends for sure, so let me know. I want to meet up with all of you. It's been a long time since i've gone to a meet. talk to you all soon I hope.

Laterz,
Mike
Old 01-20-2003
Registered!!

NickDaMans02Civic is an unknown quantity at this point
Sorry to hear the meet went to crap, yeah looking at my current situation and I could be moving back to the Valley possibly. So I might be back chilling at meets again the current employer I am working for is going to crap on me. Plus living up here in one of the top unemployment places isn't helping my job prospects so been applying for jobs down there. Just thought I would see whats going on down in Phoenix

Nick
Old 01-21-2003
7thgens other Official Five O'

AZ2K1Civic is an unknown quantity at this point
Sorry to hear that Nick but we'll be happy to have ya back if you decide to move...we're looking and having some small meets until we decided when our next big one is gonna be.

Chris