Good tint/window repair place

Search this Thread

Old 10-11-2004
Premium Member
Hey! Look At Me!! I'm a Supporting Member!!

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Rufus has much to be proud ofRufus has much to be proud ofRufus has much to be proud ofRufus has much to be proud ofRufus has much to be proud ofRufus has much to be proud ofRufus has much to be proud ofRufus has much to be proud ofRufus has much to be proud ofRufus has much to be proud ofRufus has much to be proud of
Good tint/window repair place

Go to Auto Glass Solutions
50 W Hoover Mesa AZ 85210

They replaced my front window and will even throw in free tint on 3 other windows for you. Great people.
Old 10-12-2004
Registered!!

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
shifthis will become famous soon enoughshifthis will become famous soon enough
free tint, just for replacing a front window. does that include if insurance pays for the front window.
Old 10-12-2004
Registered!!

dragin will become famous soon enoughdragin will become famous soon enough
nice! if you need the OEM window ever, then let me know, its around 380.00 ish
Old 10-12-2004
Civicforums Junkie

FALKEN is a glorious beacon of lightFALKEN is a glorious beacon of lightFALKEN is a glorious beacon of lightFALKEN is a glorious beacon of lightFALKEN is a glorious beacon of lightFALKEN is a glorious beacon of light
Originally Posted by dragin
the OEM window...its around 380.00ish
i needed to get my windshield replaced once and i made sure that the company had an OEM replacement written on the workorder...the guy came out to replace it, and of course they had some non-OEM brand window to replace it...i told the guy that he needed to check his workorder for the 'OEM-PPG-ONLY' comment...he did and it was there, but he needed to go the Honda to get one

window companies dont like to replace with the OEM-brand due to the cost (they have no profit margin)
Old 10-12-2004
Premium Member

Rufus has much to be proud ofRufus has much to be proud ofRufus has much to be proud ofRufus has much to be proud ofRufus has much to be proud ofRufus has much to be proud ofRufus has much to be proud ofRufus has much to be proud ofRufus has much to be proud ofRufus has much to be proud ofRufus has much to be proud of
OK this place uses PPG only. Let me tell all of you two things. 1) PPG manufactures your OEM glass. 2) If you really are expecting the HONDA logo in the place of a PPG logo then plan on fighting with your insurance company. The glass with the OEM logo is identical but DOES cost more because of it. The only reason I got one a year back was because the car was less than a year old and State Farm approved it. This place will tint 3 windows for FREE when you have your insurance replace the glass. They wanted $20 to do the sides and the visor was already on there, so in essence, we got a complete tint job for $20 and a new window.
Old 10-12-2004
Premium Member

Originally Posted by shifthis
free tint, just for replacing a front window. does that include if insurance pays for the front window.
YES. THAT IS EXACTLY WHAT I DID.
Old 10-12-2004
Civicforums Junkie

FALKEN is a glorious beacon of lightFALKEN is a glorious beacon of lightFALKEN is a glorious beacon of lightFALKEN is a glorious beacon of lightFALKEN is a glorious beacon of lightFALKEN is a glorious beacon of light
Originally Posted by Rufus
OK this place uses PPG only. Let me tell all of you two things. 1) PPG manufactures your OEM glass. 2) If you really are expecting the HONDA logo in the place of a PPG logo then plan on fighting with your insurance company. The glass with the OEM logo is identical but DOES cost more because of it. The only reason I got one a year back was because the car was less than a year old and State Farm approved it.
thats the reason for my asking for the OEM PPG HONDA glass as a replacement...mine says PPG and HONDA on it

my window was 3 years old and the insurance company didnt say a word
Old 10-12-2004
Premium Member

Nice. Just dropped off the ex's car there. They replaced the front window and tinted the windows too.