Gotta love north scottsdale

Search this Thread

Old 03-10-2004
Registered!!

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
ponyman is on a distinguished road
Originally posted by n20hcvc
I hate the weather here in AZ during the summer because its so dang hot out and you get all sweaty and stuff like that.
Man that is why Flagstaff is the place to be...We actually have 4 seasons not hot and hotter. We get less of a monsoon effect than either Tuksen or Phoenix. Snow rules!!! Yeah I would have to say I live in the place to be in this state...I moved here almost 5 years ago and fell in love with it, but if you have ever lived in the Northwest you would understand what 18 years of it did to me.
Old 03-10-2004
Civicforums Junkie

FALKEN is a glorious beacon of lightFALKEN is a glorious beacon of lightFALKEN is a glorious beacon of lightFALKEN is a glorious beacon of lightFALKEN is a glorious beacon of lightFALKEN is a glorious beacon of light
i like Phoenix

Alex likes pie
Old 03-10-2004
Registered!!

ponyman is on a distinguished road
Originally posted by FALKEN
i like Phoenix

Alex likes pie

Pie is good...especially when by pie you mean a euphmism(sp?) for *****...that pie is really good....sorry, got off track...
Old 03-10-2004
Registered!!

NickDaMans02Civic is an unknown quantity at this point
Yep good old Phoenix heat I will admit Flagstaff is nice in the summer, even Prescott is decent in the summer, but of course tuff to get a decent job. Yeah my A/C bill wasn't too bad in Phoenix but everytime I left I turned the a/c off and that saved the bill big time, since I always came home at night and just flipped it on high.

Yep been living in the Northwest for 20 yrs overall and almost 3 yrs were spent in the Arizona area, an allright state but I got bored of it too quickly, tuff to beat where you have grown up. But the night life and chicks there are HOT in AZ, too bad you have to work to do all that HAHA.