On vacation and spotted some cars.

Search this Thread

Old 06-13-2006
250+ awhp Stage 2

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
SLO REX has a brilliant futureSLO REX has a brilliant futureSLO REX has a brilliant futureSLO REX has a brilliant futureSLO REX has a brilliant futureSLO REX has a brilliant futureSLO REX has a brilliant futureSLO REX has a brilliant futureSLO REX has a brilliant futureSLO REX has a brilliant futureSLO REX has a brilliant future
On vacation and spotted some cars.

I was vacationing in Fort Walton Beach, Florida. I spotted a white hatch back with a carbon fiber hood and nice intercooler. I also saw a silver em2 with black wheels eith a chrome lip parking between Fort Walton Beach and Destin. Just wanted to say both cars looked nice especially the hatch. Also Florida is an awesome place to vacation. Went deep sea fishing and caught about 20 red snapped. I managed to **** of some Floridians with my Mavericks gear, but it was all in good fun. (I am not a bandwagon jumper, I have been a fan since 1988.)
Old 06-13-2006
Registered!!

Taffy has a brilliant futureTaffy has a brilliant futureTaffy has a brilliant futureTaffy has a brilliant futureTaffy has a brilliant futureTaffy has a brilliant futureTaffy has a brilliant futureTaffy has a brilliant futureTaffy has a brilliant futureTaffy has a brilliant futureTaffy has a brilliant future
Good...

Now go back home!

j/k
Old 06-13-2006
250+ awhp Stage 2

SLO REX has a brilliant futureSLO REX has a brilliant futureSLO REX has a brilliant futureSLO REX has a brilliant futureSLO REX has a brilliant futureSLO REX has a brilliant futureSLO REX has a brilliant futureSLO REX has a brilliant futureSLO REX has a brilliant futureSLO REX has a brilliant futureSLO REX has a brilliant future
I am already in South Carolina heading to Virginia to work. So I am out of Florida.
Old 06-14-2006
Life is better with 5lug

HondaKorn is a name known to allHondaKorn is a name known to allHondaKorn is a name known to allHondaKorn is a name known to allHondaKorn is a name known to allHondaKorn is a name known to allHondaKorn is a name known to allHondaKorn is a name known to allHondaKorn is a name known to all
Fl is awesome, except for I-4 traffic and rice mobiles........
Old 06-14-2006
250+ awhp Stage 2

I am now in Virginia after struggling with TS/TD Alberto. And damnit it is still raining and we cannot see 50 yards ahead of us and we saw a tornado earlier in North Carolina. It sucks when you are driving with a TS due north the whole way to your destination.