July 8th - Hot Import Night - Headcount

Search this Thread

Old 07-03-2006
Registered!!

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
hondakorn2 is an unknown quantity at this point
sweet! ill pm him......hopefully ill have my ion fogs and rsx mirrors on by sat....
Old 07-03-2006
Smuggling bananas and mexicans all for one low price...
Hey! Look At Me!! I'm a Supporting Member!!

TheSmuggler has a reputation beyond reputeTheSmuggler has a reputation beyond reputeTheSmuggler has a reputation beyond reputeTheSmuggler has a reputation beyond reputeTheSmuggler has a reputation beyond reputeTheSmuggler has a reputation beyond reputeTheSmuggler has a reputation beyond reputeTheSmuggler has a reputation beyond reputeTheSmuggler has a reputation beyond reputeTheSmuggler has a reputation beyond reputeTheSmuggler has a reputation beyond repute
Hope so too! I'm still trying to get mine sorted out to turn them yellow. I've been having badluck with burning issues =*(
Old 07-04-2006
Registered!!

AznChinksta is just really niceAznChinksta is just really niceAznChinksta is just really niceAznChinksta is just really niceAznChinksta is just really nice
yo brad im still getting the sides and rear from u?

Anyone selling a OEM front lip ssm that is going?

*edit* or the RS front lip black
Old 07-04-2006
Registered!!

there is an rs lip on ebay for 89 shipped.....search "01 civic lip"
Old 07-05-2006

supermex is a name known to allsupermex is a name known to allsupermex is a name known to allsupermex is a name known to allsupermex is a name known to allsupermex is a name known to allsupermex is a name known to allsupermex is a name known to all
Back on the subject
Old 07-05-2006
Registered!!

MugenCivic98 is an unknown quantity at this point
See you guys there... Still trying to get some last minute parts for the car! The model that I was coming with will be in the M Lounge, her name is Connie...please show some support for our local model. I'll be the same are as well.
Old 07-06-2006

TheSmuggler has a reputation beyond reputeTheSmuggler has a reputation beyond reputeTheSmuggler has a reputation beyond reputeTheSmuggler has a reputation beyond reputeTheSmuggler has a reputation beyond reputeTheSmuggler has a reputation beyond reputeTheSmuggler has a reputation beyond reputeTheSmuggler has a reputation beyond reputeTheSmuggler has a reputation beyond reputeTheSmuggler has a reputation beyond reputeTheSmuggler has a reputation beyond repute
I'll be, uh, around
Old 07-06-2006

supermex is a name known to allsupermex is a name known to allsupermex is a name known to allsupermex is a name known to allsupermex is a name known to allsupermex is a name known to allsupermex is a name known to allsupermex is a name known to all
Originally Posted by MugenCivic98
See you guys there... Still trying to get some last minute parts for the car! The model that I was coming with will be in the M Lounge, her name is Connie...please show some support for our local model. I'll be the same are as well.
Bring her over to my car and take some shoots with it.
Old 07-06-2006

You gonna call me? I want to know our schedule for tomorrow. I'm at work but you can still call, and if I don't answer I'll try to call you back.
Old 07-06-2006
Life is better with 5lug

HondaKorn is a name known to allHondaKorn is a name known to allHondaKorn is a name known to allHondaKorn is a name known to allHondaKorn is a name known to allHondaKorn is a name known to allHondaKorn is a name known to allHondaKorn is a name known to allHondaKorn is a name known to all
woot!! my name works again!!!! no more hondakorn2....i hate that guy...rofl!!!
Old 07-06-2006

hahahahhaha ftwwwww
Old 07-06-2006
Registered!!

AznChinksta is just really niceAznChinksta is just really niceAznChinksta is just really niceAznChinksta is just really niceAznChinksta is just really nice
ROFL hahahaha show hondakorn2 whos boss
Old 07-06-2006
- hella tite y0 -

s0ltker is just really nices0ltker is just really nices0ltker is just really nices0ltker is just really nices0ltker is just really nice
lmao
Old 07-06-2006
Registered!!

STP03BlueSI is an unknown quantity at this point
I am just about finished up packed and ready...And just arrived today..FLASH FOR MY CAM!

Chris
Old 07-07-2006
Life is better with 5lug

HondaKorn is a name known to allHondaKorn is a name known to allHondaKorn is a name known to allHondaKorn is a name known to allHondaKorn is a name known to allHondaKorn is a name known to allHondaKorn is a name known to allHondaKorn is a name known to allHondaKorn is a name known to all
anyone need stock grey seats......im also selling all this stuff if anyone is interested.....ill bring to the meet!!

http://www.7thgencivic.com/forums/sh...d.php?t=265159
Old 07-07-2006

I guess Hector's not calling me =*(

If you are unsure if you think I don't your correct cell number, than please PM me it.

This means,

Corn
Bruce
Richie
etc...
Old 07-07-2006
Registered!!

hondakorn is a jerk.....im sooo bored
Old 07-07-2006
Registered!!

yo brad cars runnign good now since i took off the injection and coil wires......maybe i did something wrong. Someone going to this meet know thing bout emanage except for brad. 2 minds greater then one. HELP MEH HELP MEH PLZ
Old 07-08-2006

alright guys, everyones got the info. I'll see most of you around 4:30-5 ish at the mcdonalds.
Old 07-08-2006
Life is better with 5lug

cool, I can't wait to part brad's car...muhahahaha
Old 07-08-2006
Registered!!

vtec407 will become famous soon enoughvtec407 will become famous soon enough
see ya'll at I-Drive
Old 07-09-2006
Life is better with 5lug

Things i learned today....
1) jdm women give jdm head
2) I must have every mod that nick has on his car
3) brad likes boys

good times guys.....rofl
Old 07-09-2006

LOL, How can you say that Corn when CLEARLY you and the waiter had the connection
Old 07-09-2006
- hella tite y0 -

s0ltker is just really nices0ltker is just really nices0ltker is just really nices0ltker is just really nices0ltker is just really nice
Originally Posted by HondaKorn
Things i learned today....
1) jdm women give jdm head
2) I must have every mod that nick has on his car
3) brad likes boys

good times guys.....rofl
OMG OMG OMG SO SO SO SO SO TRUE>

LOL, How can you say that Corn when CLEARLY you and the waiter had the connection
...........also true
Old 07-09-2006
Life is better with 5lug

dude, i didn't initiate his fagosity....i can't help it that everyone wants a black man....whether it be a one nite stand or a slave.....
Old 07-09-2006
- hella tite y0 -

^^^ ROFL
mr.slave
Old 07-10-2006

*changes Corn usertitle*
Old 07-10-2006
Life is better with 5lug

im immune
Old 07-10-2006

Ha, not to me your not But I wont dont worry.

Quick Reply: July 8th - Hot Import Night - Headcount