our next meet should be a tech meet.

Search this Thread

Old 01-02-2006
em2

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
sspem2 has a spectacular aura aboutsspem2 has a spectacular aura about
our next meet should be a tech meet.

thats right our next meet should be at somebodys house. i got some defi gauges(air/fuel, oil pressure, egt) i want installed. our next meet be a tech meet so hold off ur installs or if ur gonna buy something soon hold off on it. what do u say?

if u dont have any parts u can still come and help install stuff or just hang out with us. who cares u dont have nothing. bring your *** anyway

Last edited by 1siksivik; 01-03-2006 at 02:50 PM.
Old 01-03-2006
Registered!!

xDCx will become famous soon enoughxDCx will become famous soon enough
im down, lol. if this happens i'll find some adj. B&Gs or Tein set up
Old 01-03-2006
Crayons taste like purple...

shroomster is a splendid one to beholdshroomster is a splendid one to beholdshroomster is a splendid one to beholdshroomster is a splendid one to beholdshroomster is a splendid one to beholdshroomster is a splendid one to beholdshroomster is a splendid one to beholdshroomster is a splendid one to beholdshroomster is a splendid one to beholdshroomster is a splendid one to behold
haha I'm out of this one then...being I'ma poor college student.
Old 01-03-2006
Registered!!

show0and2go is an unknown quantity at this point
Sounds like a plan. It'll be my first meet but I'm down.
Old 01-03-2006
Fiji Club Member

HondaGuy12 is on a distinguished road
i have lambos to install..so im down this weekend at Simones house.. lol
Old 01-03-2006
Smuggling bananas and mexicans all for one low price...
Hey! Look At Me!! I'm a Supporting Member!!

TheSmuggler has a reputation beyond reputeTheSmuggler has a reputation beyond reputeTheSmuggler has a reputation beyond reputeTheSmuggler has a reputation beyond reputeTheSmuggler has a reputation beyond reputeTheSmuggler has a reputation beyond reputeTheSmuggler has a reputation beyond reputeTheSmuggler has a reputation beyond reputeTheSmuggler has a reputation beyond reputeTheSmuggler has a reputation beyond reputeTheSmuggler has a reputation beyond repute
I'd volunteer my place buutttttt hahaha I'm poor and it's ghetto
Old 01-03-2006

shroomster is a splendid one to beholdshroomster is a splendid one to beholdshroomster is a splendid one to beholdshroomster is a splendid one to beholdshroomster is a splendid one to beholdshroomster is a splendid one to beholdshroomster is a splendid one to beholdshroomster is a splendid one to beholdshroomster is a splendid one to beholdshroomster is a splendid one to behold
lmao if ya'll wanted to put springs and struts on a '92 corolla this weekend it would be at my house lmao
Old 01-04-2006
Registered!!

02civic_rida is a glorious beacon of light02civic_rida is a glorious beacon of light02civic_rida is a glorious beacon of light02civic_rida is a glorious beacon of light02civic_rida is a glorious beacon of light02civic_rida is a glorious beacon of light
Originally Posted by TheSmuggler

lol !!! what! if ur poor and ghetto hahaha im in a third world country :-p
Old 01-04-2006
Life Begins > 6800rpms

blouisgod is a splendid one to beholdblouisgod is a splendid one to beholdblouisgod is a splendid one to beholdblouisgod is a splendid one to beholdblouisgod is a splendid one to beholdblouisgod is a splendid one to beholdblouisgod is a splendid one to beholdblouisgod is a splendid one to beholdblouisgod is a splendid one to beholdblouisgod is a splendid one to beholdblouisgod is a splendid one to behold
Originally Posted by CivicRidaz1
im down, lol. if this happens i'll find some adj. B&Gs or Tein set up
haha i installed my own b&gs and it took about 5 hours with hand tools. its not easy, but it can be done... you just need a keg to help pass the time
Old 01-04-2006
em2

Originally Posted by blouisgod
haha i installed my own b&gs and it took about 5 hours with hand tools. its not easy, but it can be done... you just need a keg to help pass the time

it took u 5 hrs. jesus. i never did suspension work til i put in my B+g's and it took me 3 hrs. wtf were you doin for 5 hrs. lol takin breaks every 10 minutes.

Originally Posted by TheSmuggler

brad i seen ur house in pics. ur house is pimp. kick in the nuts for you.
Old 01-04-2006

TheSmuggler has a reputation beyond reputeTheSmuggler has a reputation beyond reputeTheSmuggler has a reputation beyond reputeTheSmuggler has a reputation beyond reputeTheSmuggler has a reputation beyond reputeTheSmuggler has a reputation beyond reputeTheSmuggler has a reputation beyond reputeTheSmuggler has a reputation beyond reputeTheSmuggler has a reputation beyond reputeTheSmuggler has a reputation beyond reputeTheSmuggler has a reputation beyond repute
hahahahaha well just tell me wussap and ill see if the rents dont care. You gotta watch for the driveby's, crack dealers, and undercover popos in my hood though. Oh yeah and don't come to a complete stop cuz you'll get your rims jacked.
Old 01-04-2006

Originally Posted by 1siksivik
brad i seen ur house in pics. ur house is pimp. kick in the nuts for you.
For realz? I don't think so...

Old 01-04-2006

^^^^HAHA that **** looks like the House in ***** Wonka
Old 01-04-2006
Fiji Club Member

HondaGuy12 is on a distinguished road
ok here we can have it at my house..but lets not ruin it cuz i dont liek to have people over that much.. my dad is a very **** guy..

Old 01-05-2006
make it a habit

vivid_BLUE will become famous soon enough
Originally Posted by HondaGuy12
ok here we can have it at my house..but lets not ruin it cuz i dont liek to have people over that much.. my dad is a very **** guy..

HOT DAMN!!!
Old 01-05-2006
Life is better with 5lug

HondaKorn is a name known to allHondaKorn is a name known to allHondaKorn is a name known to allHondaKorn is a name known to allHondaKorn is a name known to allHondaKorn is a name known to allHondaKorn is a name known to allHondaKorn is a name known to allHondaKorn is a name known to all
awesome idea..im down...
Old 01-05-2006
Registered!!

thmmpr is an unknown quantity at this point
hey if u guys really want to do a tech meet and have stuff installed anybody can hit me up and we c an do it at my place.aas most of you know i can pretty much install anything you can come up with so keep me posted.
Old 01-05-2006
Life Begins > 6800rpms

blouisgod is a splendid one to beholdblouisgod is a splendid one to beholdblouisgod is a splendid one to beholdblouisgod is a splendid one to beholdblouisgod is a splendid one to beholdblouisgod is a splendid one to beholdblouisgod is a splendid one to beholdblouisgod is a splendid one to beholdblouisgod is a splendid one to beholdblouisgod is a splendid one to beholdblouisgod is a splendid one to behold
[QUOTE=1siksivik]it took u 5 hrs. jesus. i never did suspension work til i put in my B+g's and it took me 3 hrs. wtf were you doin for 5 hrs. lol takin breaks every 10 minutes.

it was saturday and i did the job in my apartment complex parking lot with hand tools, plus i had a 6 pack in the sun lol. there were some hot chiks around to that i started talking to. i was slacking lol
Old 01-05-2006
em2

it was saturday and i did the job in my apartment complex parking lot with hand tools, plus i had a 6 pack in the sun lol. there were some hot chiks around to that i started talking to. i was slacking lol

oh ok hot chiks thats understandable then.

Originally Posted by thmmpr
hey if u guys really want to do a tech meet and have stuff installed anybody can hit me up and we c an do it at my place.aas most of you know i can pretty much install anything you can come up with so keep me posted.

so u wanna volunteer your place then? cool lets say we meet like end of march, beginning of april for people in school cuz thats when the semester is over and give us time to plan all the details out. big ups to thmmpr for volunteering.

can somebody sticky this

Last edited by 1siksivik; 01-06-2006 at 06:44 PM.
Old 01-07-2006
Registered!!

keep me posted guys on what the deal is and where we want to have it at. let me know what needs installed and all that jazz.
Old 01-08-2006

ya know what if anything I want to find out what the hell is creaking under my car once I mow the lawn today I'm gonna jack up the vic and look at the bushings...
Old 01-12-2006
em2

cmon people
Old 01-12-2006

how the crap did you get that negative rep sim lmfao. And I'll be there if it's at adams, since I can pratically walk there lol.
Old 01-12-2006
em2

when i was a premmy member i stole alot of peoples points and it gives u neg rep each time u try to steal. lol im -2900 points lol
Old 01-12-2006

bwhahahaha own3d
Old 01-14-2006
Registered!!

come on people whats the deal with this meet quit muleing it and lets get this thing going!!!!
Old 01-14-2006

gimmie a couple of days and ill set it up
Old 01-16-2006
ry
darkness

ry is a glorious beacon of lightry is a glorious beacon of lightry is a glorious beacon of lightry is a glorious beacon of lightry is a glorious beacon of lightry is a glorious beacon of lightry is a glorious beacon of light
who wants to install my new airbag, lug studs, and alarm...
Old 01-16-2006
Life is better with 5lug

HondaKorn is a name known to allHondaKorn is a name known to allHondaKorn is a name known to allHondaKorn is a name known to allHondaKorn is a name known to allHondaKorn is a name known to allHondaKorn is a name known to allHondaKorn is a name known to allHondaKorn is a name known to all
give it some time....we all gotta get parts to install....im shootin for swaybar, hid, and sideskirts.
Old 01-17-2006
Registered!!

KrayziELX is an unknown quantity at this point
Hey kids we have a visitor parkin lot pretty good size at my apt .... i dont have a 7th gen anymore but you alll are more then welcome to do this at my apt complex in tampa .. right off of I 75 and fowler ave

Quick Reply: our next meet should be a tech meet.