My dad finally converts lol

Search this Thread

Old 01-14-2005
Smuggling bananas and mexicans all for one low price...
Hey! Look At Me!! I'm a Supporting Member!!

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
TheSmuggler has a reputation beyond reputeTheSmuggler has a reputation beyond reputeTheSmuggler has a reputation beyond reputeTheSmuggler has a reputation beyond reputeTheSmuggler has a reputation beyond reputeTheSmuggler has a reputation beyond reputeTheSmuggler has a reputation beyond reputeTheSmuggler has a reputation beyond reputeTheSmuggler has a reputation beyond reputeTheSmuggler has a reputation beyond reputeTheSmuggler has a reputation beyond repute
My dad finally converts lol

Ok, well my dad, since he's closing on retirement, is looking for things to do, and he wants to do the following, so I thought I'd post up and tell you guys because I almost fell outta my chair when he said this.

He's looking for an older Lexus SC300, preferable black, thats like got a blown motor or has like 200,000 miles on it, so that the price is between 3k and 4k. Well he wan'ts to buy that, and replace alot of the parts with the last gen SC's so that it looks newer and nicer (Think the new tailights and stuff). Well, then he goes what about the engine, I was like what about it? I'm like well, you could put in the 2JZ in there. He's like TT? So I was like yeah, then you'd make around what, 340 hp? So he now wants me to find the estimated cost of a used 2JZ and try to find him a nice old used SC... LOL, my dad has finally realized the dream! I just gotta keep pushing him for it... but since he asks me more questions about this everyday after work I think this just may become a reality.

And to think, if he did do it that car would become mine lol

"Hopes and dreams" Brad
Old 01-14-2005
Registered!!

AnointedDC5 is an unknown quantity at this point
Rich kids sheesh lol j/k Brad hope your dreams come true. LOL
Old 01-14-2005

TheSmuggler has a reputation beyond reputeTheSmuggler has a reputation beyond reputeTheSmuggler has a reputation beyond reputeTheSmuggler has a reputation beyond reputeTheSmuggler has a reputation beyond reputeTheSmuggler has a reputation beyond reputeTheSmuggler has a reputation beyond reputeTheSmuggler has a reputation beyond reputeTheSmuggler has a reputation beyond reputeTheSmuggler has a reputation beyond reputeTheSmuggler has a reputation beyond repute
LOL, he's like could I do this for less than 20k, I was like HELL YEAH! LOLOLOL
Old 01-14-2005
AAAAHHHHH!!!!!

DaPipeLayer is an unknown quantity at this point
Originally Posted by TheSmuggler
LOL, he's like could I do this for less than 20k, I was like HELL YEAH! LOLOLOL
I wish I was rich, lol. That would be HAWT if he pulled that off. My dad keeps trying race me in his f450, lol. Whats really funny is that there is a chip for it that lets the f450 gain another 100hp at least. Now thats one fast heavy weight ****!
Old 01-14-2005
People Eating Tasty Animals PETA

Gangsta Dave is a name known to allGangsta Dave is a name known to allGangsta Dave is a name known to allGangsta Dave is a name known to allGangsta Dave is a name known to allGangsta Dave is a name known to allGangsta Dave is a name known to allGangsta Dave is a name known to all
I seen an awesome f250 or bigger.. crew cab race a civic hatch and the hatch at it alive... that car was very quick though... lol that would be cool to take an older luxury car and throw money into it and make it oh so nice.. I hope it all comes to a reality...
Old 01-14-2005
Resident RSX'er

Shinobi04 is on a distinguished road
My brother's F350 can haul *** for such a big truck.

And my Dad would like to get the 400hp GTO...
Old 01-14-2005
Girlfriend of Resident RSX'er

LilCivicGirlie will become famous soon enoughLilCivicGirlie will become famous soon enough
heheh is he into drifting too brad? that'd be kinda cute if you both had drifting shirts hehehe
Old 01-15-2005
Registered!!

MugenCivic98 is an unknown quantity at this point
Lol---^!!!!
Old 01-15-2005

^^ =*( No, and he hates asian people!
Old 01-17-2005
Premium Member

SomeDoodToo will become famous soon enoughSomeDoodToo will become famous soon enough
low blow brad ouch....Then why does he want to buy their cars and get into their sports
Old 01-17-2005

Because he's trying to dominate them! muahahahaha =)
Old 01-17-2005
Resident RSX'er

^ keyword "trying"

Old 01-17-2005

^^Haha nice one =)
Old 01-17-2005
Subarus FTW I do NOT miss my civic

2K1Civic17"Gabe is an unknown quantity at this point
my dads been talking aboutan older muscle car, fixing it up, but he has not enough time to take care of all his business as is. Just to get rims on his escalade, hes been waiting like 4 months, but he really wants some 22s
Old 01-17-2005

22's.... lol
Old 01-17-2005

LilCivicGirlie will become famous soon enoughLilCivicGirlie will become famous soon enough
Originally Posted by aframdw
low blow brad ouch....Then why does he want to buy their cars and get into their sports

brad only knows how to go for the low blows.
Old 01-17-2005
Premium Member

SomeDoodToo will become famous soon enoughSomeDoodToo will become famous soon enough
oooooooooooooooooo..........LOL are u guys not friends anymore or are u kidding in every thread made
Old 01-17-2005

We just kidding =)
Old 01-17-2005
Resident RSX'er

22s on an Escalade may look too small...go for the 24s heheheheh
Old 01-17-2005

I don't get why the dont have thing sbigger like 30's and stuff, but someone said something about they weight to much for the car to move properly or something.. i dunno
Old 01-17-2005

he's just messing with me...like how you call me yellow lol Ryan remember that picture where you painted me yellow? hahahaha
Old 01-17-2005

Haha^ *Sigh* Pat and I wanna go take a trip to Japan! =)
Old 01-17-2005

how romantic.
Old 01-17-2005

LOL, it was love at first sight =)
Old 01-17-2005
Registered!!

kickercivic1 is an unknown quantity at this point
I wish my dad would stop buying mini vans.lol