My car for sale..price significantely lowered (not) please buy I'm desperate (not)

Search this Thread

Old 10-14-2004
blah™
Hey! Look At Me!! I'm a Supporting Member!!

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Excal is an unknown quantity at this point
Originally Posted by Supermex
Don't want to cut any corners and screw it up right?
If i spent that much money i wouldnt want to cut corners either. As long as its dont right take as much time as needed is the way i see it.
Old 10-14-2004

supermex is a name known to allsupermex is a name known to allsupermex is a name known to allsupermex is a name known to allsupermex is a name known to allsupermex is a name known to allsupermex is a name known to allsupermex is a name known to all
That's for sure.
I seen ppl spending $4000 k + on a turbo system, then, run it with out all the proper componements and you may imagine what happened next.
Old 10-14-2004
blah™

they spent 3k or more to buy a new motor casue they F'ed up theirs. I knew a kid back in high school that stuck a 100 shot in his hatchback vic and he didnt know when to stop. Blew the motor within an hour of gettnig the n2o in. twas a shame.
Old 10-14-2004

supermex is a name known to allsupermex is a name known to allsupermex is a name known to allsupermex is a name known to allsupermex is a name known to allsupermex is a name known to allsupermex is a name known to allsupermex is a name known to all
Or patched up and tried to sell it.
They are out there.

Last edited by Supermex; 10-14-2004 at 08:54 PM.
Old 10-14-2004
Premium Member

SomeDoodToo will become famous soon enoughSomeDoodToo will become famous soon enough
SO im a ****ing sell out cuz i need to get a car that will fit me better for the future and im getting a ****ing good deal on it....Civics are fun and it was great but its not the best car in the world...And im getting a steal on my new car so what if u blow by me ur ***** arent going to get any bigger and it wont make anyone cooler
Old 10-14-2004
Premium Member

SomeDoodToo will become famous soon enoughSomeDoodToo will become famous soon enough

I'm just disapointed, some of you haven't have your car for a year came on this site making alot of noise how you are going to have a turbo, engine, body kit, an as soon as the fad is over, on to the next thing, now everything is for sale till the next fad comes along.

Typical and so predictable
I could have had all that **** the day i bought the bitch (and anyone who knows me knows thats true) but i wanted to pay for everything on my car my self and now im getting an is300 cuz i need a more "family" car and im done with racing and all that to many tickets
Old 10-14-2004
Premium Member

Originally Posted by ry
lol i dont give a **** what you do or dont do. but the majority of the cars on the road are not Z06's and 911 turbos so dont compare them to civics

LOL u havent been to my side of town a 911 is like a civic its at every light even kids got them
Old 10-14-2004
Premium Member

Originally Posted by TheSmuggler
I know, but ill sell it cheap lol, I really want someone to buy the screen though
Old 10-15-2004
Registered!!

REDchirp should not be trustedREDchirp should not be trusted
Nobody has had to patch any motors, as i know u are refering to me, nothing happened to my motor, i had missfires that could have resulted in future problems but seeing as i only drove it 5 miles and realized the problems i could be facing and took it all off... ya i can def see how you know about everyone's car situation.... lol this is a big joke i'm so tired of people on this site thinking they have sooo much money into their CIVIC and have been a DEDICATED member since 2k1 so they can bad mouth everyone else on whatever is on their mind at the time, you know why the "supra forums" and "RX7 forums" are more grown-up sites? they don't have a bunch of whiny baby's always starting **** and pointing fingers at who's car sucks di.ck and whatnot.... they support each other on their projects and know that everyone doesn't have the hook ups to make all their cars the supercars of their town....

///// This rant is now done, and i'm am done posting on this thread...
Old 10-15-2004

The drama continues.

Aframdw
Have something to say say it.
But keep it clean, losing control and start with profanity is a sign of weakness.
Like a told Smugg this thread was not directed entierly to you, but you took it and when with it.
That thing about me blowing you and all WTF is that all about man are you gay?
The things ppl say

Derek
take your happy pill man and chill.
the cars on the sites that you are refering about have projects that actualy work.
Old 10-15-2004
blah™

Im seriously not seeing this whole "Family car". I got 2 kids and a wife and the civic is what i choice as my family car. How is it not a family car. It fits my family comfortably.

If you want a family car get a Explorer or a minivan. But nothing against you getting a new car casue anyone get a new car is a good thing no matter what it is.

When I was 19 i traded in my 90' accord ex in for a minivan casue i had 1 kid and figured i was gonna need it for the future. Well ya that was a waste pretty much. I had another kid and well it was pointless for me to have a van. When my van got flooded by hurricane frances I bought my civic.

Im not racing it or doing autoX in it or whatever. Its a family car and thats all you need unless you got a liter of kids.
Old 10-15-2004
ry
darkness

ry is a glorious beacon of lightry is a glorious beacon of lightry is a glorious beacon of lightry is a glorious beacon of lightry is a glorious beacon of lightry is a glorious beacon of lightry is a glorious beacon of light
give me your taillights

Originally Posted by Excal
Im seriously not seeing this whole "Family car". I got 2 kids and a wife and the civic is what i choice as my family car. How is it not a family car. It fits my family comfortably.

If you want a family car get a Explorer or a minivan. But nothing against you getting a new car casue anyone get a new car is a good thing no matter what it is.

When I was 19 i traded in my 90' accord ex in for a minivan casue i had 1 kid and figured i was gonna need it for the future. Well ya that was a waste pretty much. I had another kid and well it was pointless for me to have a van. When my van got flooded by hurricane frances I bought my civic.

Im not racing it or doing autoX in it or whatever. Its a family car and thats all you need unless you got a liter of kids.
Old 10-15-2004
blah™

hmm...my stock tail lights?
Old 10-15-2004
ry
darkness

ry is a glorious beacon of lightry is a glorious beacon of lightry is a glorious beacon of lightry is a glorious beacon of lightry is a glorious beacon of lightry is a glorious beacon of lightry is a glorious beacon of light
yes...
hmm...my stock tail lights?
Old 10-15-2004
blah™

hahaha and what would you like me to use?
Old 10-15-2004
ry
darkness

hahaha and what would you like me to use?
i will give you my tails, its not fair you get the nice heads and tails
Old 10-15-2004
blah™

why is that...I bought the car. Just cause its a family car doesnt mean I cant do nothing to it. Granted im not racing it or whatever. But I do have plans to upgrading the suspension and smokin the head and tails and getting some 17" since i really dont like hub caps.

But they head and tails are pretty arent they....I can take a picture for you if you want
Old 10-15-2004
ry
darkness

why is that...I bought the car. Just cause its a family car doesnt mean I cant do nothing to it. Granted im not racing it or whatever. But I do have plans to upgrading the suspension and smokin the head and tails and getting some 17" since i really dont like hub caps.

But they head and tails are pretty arent they....I can take a picture for you if you want
what you should do is get those nice new tyc tails off ebay...

then give me your old ones
Old 10-15-2004
blah™

hahah ya i dont think so...im not ricing my vic out. Specially with some cheap *** ebay tails that will leak the first time it rains. And you know as well as I do it rains bad here and water in the tails is just not pretty.
Old 10-15-2004
ry
darkness

I think they will be ok... they will prob be what I buy, I dont think they are rice...

http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/ws/eB...spagename=WDVW
Old 10-15-2004
blah™

ya i guess they arent that bad....pretty smiliar to my stocks now. I like the 04 stock tail and heads look. I wont ever change them unless im replacing them with new OEM ones.
Old 10-15-2004
ry
darkness

I like the OEMs but they are too expensive unless someone replaced them and sell them off, one of my lights has a crack in it so eventually I will buy some new tails.

ya i guess they arent that bad....pretty smiliar to my stocks now. I like the 04 stock tail and heads look. I wont ever change them unless im replacing them with new OEM ones.
Old 10-15-2004
blah™

Ya well Im not taking mine off

But im not doing anything for awhile to my car. Hell I still havnt gotten it tinted yet. Which i need to do that florida sun is to much without tint. Just got to find time when im not at work or running around to get it tinted.
Old 10-15-2004
Premium Member

The drama continues.

Aframdw
Have something to say say it.
But keep it clean, losing control and start with profanity is a sign of weakness.
Like a told Smugg this thread was not directed entierly to you, but you took it and when with it.
That thing about me blowing you and all WTF is that all about man are you gay?
The things ppl say

Derek
take your happy pill man and chill.
the cars on the sites that you are refering about have projects that actualy work.
Umm lets see about u blowiwng ppl away on the streets no im not ****ing gay....And Its not like u can see what im sayn with all the **** ****ing calln me gay ?
Old 10-15-2004
Premium Member

B/c i want a more higher class family car and a 4door that can still look good....Not sayn the civics suck or anything i just like those better and i want a car that i can put a nice system in and just chill with some rims and a drop
Old 10-15-2004
blah™

I understand...you should just pick your words differently. Any car is a family car as long as it has 4 seats or more that is. But 2 doors are a bitch when u have a kid in a car seat. Thats why i got rid of my Accord casue it was a coupe.
Old 10-15-2004
Premium Member

Sorry...When i get typen i just start going and dont really think about anything else.....
And its not like i planed on keeping the civic for ever...In the past i got a diff car every year or two...But ill be payn for the lexus my self this time so that wont be happening....Thats another reason i want the lexus is im payn for it my self so i want it to be nice...Granted im getting a good deal on it...But anyways............
Old 10-15-2004
Smuggling bananas and mexicans all for one low price...

TheSmuggler has a reputation beyond reputeTheSmuggler has a reputation beyond reputeTheSmuggler has a reputation beyond reputeTheSmuggler has a reputation beyond reputeTheSmuggler has a reputation beyond reputeTheSmuggler has a reputation beyond reputeTheSmuggler has a reputation beyond reputeTheSmuggler has a reputation beyond reputeTheSmuggler has a reputation beyond reputeTheSmuggler has a reputation beyond reputeTheSmuggler has a reputation beyond repute
I know what Ryan and is saying and he's absolutley right. The IS300 is a GREAT family car that has 4 doors and is sporty. Sorry but the Civic 4 door is NOT sporty lol. =)
And ryan, try throwing on another 0 to that bid lol
Old 10-15-2004
ry
darkness

Originally Posted by TheSmuggler
I know what Ryan and is saying and he's absolutley right. The IS300 is a GREAT family car that has 4 doors and is sporty. Sorry but the Civic 4 door is NOT sporty lol. =)
And ryan, try throwing on another 0 to that bid lol
dont hate on the civic 4dr
Old 10-15-2004
Smuggling bananas and mexicans all for one low price...

TheSmuggler has a reputation beyond reputeTheSmuggler has a reputation beyond reputeTheSmuggler has a reputation beyond reputeTheSmuggler has a reputation beyond reputeTheSmuggler has a reputation beyond reputeTheSmuggler has a reputation beyond reputeTheSmuggler has a reputation beyond reputeTheSmuggler has a reputation beyond reputeTheSmuggler has a reputation beyond reputeTheSmuggler has a reputation beyond reputeTheSmuggler has a reputation beyond repute
Oh I';m def not, but you HAVE to agree with me, its not SPORTY when you first bought it

Quick Reply: My car for sale..price significantely lowered (not) please buy I'm desperate (not)