03 Tuner Septemberfest At Hondaland

Search this Thread

Old 09-03-2003
Registered!!

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
JoeyCrac is an unknown quantity at this point
I have a comfy hammock in the back yard...
Old 09-03-2003
Registered!!

KrayziELX is an unknown quantity at this point
hey bro if worse comes to worse, and you arent some crazy a** or some psycho serial killer, then more then likely i'll let you crash at my place ... its an alright place plenty of room, are there any after parties or anything planned for this thing?? if not we should get one together i mean hell why not, anyone have any ideas??
Old 09-03-2003
Registered!!

EsineN is an unknown quantity at this point
Brian and I were thinking about going out to clubs after the show, this girl Jen he's bringing suggested one but I forgot what it was called...Even tho we're not entering with ya'll, this is still gonna be a lot of fun. See ya'll in a week.

-Steve
Old 09-03-2003
Registered!!

elitecivicex01 will become famous soon enoughelitecivicex01 will become famous soon enough
Originally posted by KrayziELX
hey bro if worse comes to worse, and you arent some crazy a** or some psycho serial killer, then more then likely i'll let you crash at my place ... its an alright place plenty of room, are there any after parties or anything planned for this thing?? if not we should get one together i mean hell why not, anyone have any ideas??

sounds good to me then. really sux that i even had to ask n all. but owell. i dont wanna miss the meet no matter what. if its cool with u--and no im not a psycho *** yadda yadda yadda.--then im down. i was 1/2 way thinkin that id jus drive home after the meet but i dunno how up for that id be after a full day of excitement such as Hondaland is to me.

remind me to beat my friend Chris in tampa's *** for deciding to be in Orlando that weekend...grrrr

THANX AGAIN krayzielx...arent u one of the ppl on the future ORL crew's list??

~Joey
Old 09-03-2003
Registered!!

i just said i was close enough to orlando to hook up w/ you guys if anything goes down ... so yeah i guess so ..its only an hour drive why not ... when rush hour comes it takes me longer then that to get from my house to work
Old 09-03-2003
Registered!!

i just said i was close enough to orlando to hook up w/ you guys if anything goes down ... so yeah i guess so ..its only an hour drive why not ... when rush hour comes it takes me longer then that to get from my house to work
Old 09-03-2003
Retired Super Mod and STILL Pimpin' Yo Mama

Blk4blk2K1 is a splendid one to beholdBlk4blk2K1 is a splendid one to beholdBlk4blk2K1 is a splendid one to beholdBlk4blk2K1 is a splendid one to beholdBlk4blk2K1 is a splendid one to beholdBlk4blk2K1 is a splendid one to beholdBlk4blk2K1 is a splendid one to beholdBlk4blk2K1 is a splendid one to beholdBlk4blk2K1 is a splendid one to beholdBlk4blk2K1 is a splendid one to behold
I just got my schedule for Sept, and I have to work til close that night (8pm).. So I have no idea how I'll be able to hook up with you guys before unless I take a dinner break and come meet and then drive back with you guys. Suggestions? No matter what though, I'll be there. Working.
Old 09-04-2003

supermex is a name known to allsupermex is a name known to allsupermex is a name known to allsupermex is a name known to allsupermex is a name known to allsupermex is a name known to allsupermex is a name known to allsupermex is a name known to all
Originally posted by Blk4blk2K1
I just got my schedule for Sept, and I have to work til close that night (8pm).. So I have no idea how I'll be able to hook up with you guys before unless I take a dinner break and come meet and then drive back with you guys. Suggestions? No matter what though, I'll be there. Working.
I think that you can just meet us at Hondaland if you want.
Reserve a spot for us away from all the fuzz and where we can park the whole gang.
Park your car there and we'll keep an eye out for it.
We'll just call you ahead of time.
Old 09-04-2003
em2

sspem2 has a spectacular aura aboutsspem2 has a spectacular aura about
I got my invidia catback exhaust put on and i also put my aem sri on yesterday and my cf hood last week. hopefully my subs and amp will come in before the show. see you there.
Old 09-04-2003
Premium Member
Hey! Look At Me!! I'm a Supporting Member!!

Project2k2 is on a distinguished road
Ya hey guys, lets get thsi **** organized. The meet is in about a week from now, and I barely know anyone that is still active in the forum.
Old 09-04-2003
Registered!!

haha im still lookin for cars at usf and drivin around BBD ... theres that black one that works at target, that i dont think is on here but i think hes friends w/ gangsta then theres a silver one in hunters green that is kinda tricked out .. i will find them ..oh yes i will find them ... .. also ineed an opinion .. i've the the full g5 series kit now ... but im thinkin bout getting a new front ... octane, and new rear .. black widow ... how do you guys think that'll look .. if you dont know what they look like .. yeah i'll try to find pics
Old 09-04-2003
Premium Member

Couldn't really tell you how that would look, but I know what black one you are talking about with White wheels, and the Kaminari kit? He drives a sedan. Anyways there aer quite a few 7thgens around us. Only a few that actually are willing to come.
Old 09-07-2003

Chris2k1civic is an unknown quantity at this point
ok ok ok.. ill get off my lazy *** and go make my aperance at the show.. me and joey(elite) are gonna head down to tampa friday night get our drink on with some hotties(my friend chris' sister) and maybe hit up ybor city again and then sat hit the show.. I wont have my car cuz I have no tires left so its really unsafe to be driving my car so that weekend im gonna get new one but uh i hope to see everyone soon. Be safe!

Chris
Old 09-07-2003
Registered!!

elitecivicex01 will become famous soon enoughelitecivicex01 will become famous soon enough
hear that Hector?? me n Garcia are 100% gonna be there...dunno bout his actual car...but we'll both at least be there to chill

good luck to erry1 that this is their FIRST show
like mee! hehe

~Joey
Old 09-08-2003
Registered!!

EsineN is an unknown quantity at this point
This weekend and show is gonna be great. Brian and I are staying in Gainesville on Friday and getting our party on and riding to Tampa early Saturday morning to meet with our team and wash cars, then we'll be riding deep into the show. Can't wait to see all you, it's gonna be fun. We'll definitely chill at the show and prolly after. Get crunk, hit some clubs, meet some girls and have a great time. See ya in 4 days.

-Steve
Old 09-09-2003
Premium Member

Ok guys there like what 5 days till the show and this thread has died! We need someone to post the meeting place (Fowler, at University Mall is where we met last time) Time, and everything we need to know. I know everything just what time are we meeting?!?!?!?!
Old 09-09-2003
Premium Member

Ok fine I am a dumb ***, I just read Hectors post...anyways now that I feel dumb uhhhh. just to let you all know, I am not going to be "IN" the show. My car goes in for repairs on that following Monday and I don't want to put myself through what I did last time. I will be there 100% for you guys but my car won't be in. Maybe next time once I have my kit and all.

SEE YOU GUYS ON SATURDAY!
Old 09-09-2003
Registered!!

I'll be there!
Old 09-09-2003
Registered!!

1CHICScivic is an unknown quantity at this point
ok well unfortunatly i will be missing the show. you see i cracked the front of my kit and was hoping to have it fixed and painted in time for the show but the piece is not fixed yet and even if it gets done today theres no way to get my front bumper repainted and back on in time for the show. maybe ill get lucky and it will happen but i doubt it.
Old 09-09-2003
Registered!!

sux.......you can still come though show your team spirit
Old 09-09-2003
Registered!!

damn we got people droppin faster then flies out of the show .... im anticipating maybe 12 cars ... thats pretty damn weak for tampa considering i've heard there was usually an avg of 17 cars for the meets
Old 09-09-2003
Registered!!

Kaos-style is an unknown quantity at this point
Damn looks like this turn out might be kinds weak. But im still in. Got a new add on for the car thanks 2 Riley. So im ganna be there. Get out and start finding ppl.
Old 09-10-2003
Registered!!

bth Go Army is an unknown quantity at this point
Yeah i'll be there, but no I will not be entering with the 7thgen crew. Sorry. I'll be entering with my new team, Team Kaos. My car is Limetime pearl now w/ buddyclub front rear, octane sides molded, shaved trunk. System, green dash, black/green leather seats, and some other goodies. See u all there.
Old 09-10-2003
Registered!!

change of plans i think

i dunno if im going now...see my dumbass parents seem to not want me to go out there this time becuz i havent been able to find myself a job. however, i am almost there in my search and if i can hold 1 down b4 this weekend, then i sure as **** will be down there early friday morning for the weekend!! so, i guess ill keep y'all updated on my progress. till then...peace and im reeeal sorry bout all this bullshit. i wanna be there more than u kno! latr

~Joey
Old 09-10-2003
em2

dam i think its just me, hector, riley, and krazy entering.
Old 09-10-2003
Registered!!

Damn this is bull shiyot .... how is everyone goin to ditch out on this ... this is my first time meeting up w/ the tampa people .. we'll get more im sure ..i've talked to 3 people who said they are going to check out the site and maybe meet up w/ us at the mall on sat so we'll see ... and i mean we dont have the resources to beat that team that already has 23 or something people like that ... so i mean as long as we get everyone there and they have a good time ..shoot even if you car isnt showworthy show up so that we can get some pics for the site ... screw a little bit of damage or you dont have your rims or no funds ...come and WITH your car and chill get in the pics at the mall, it'll be suuuuweeeeeeeeeet
Old 09-10-2003
Registered!!

bth Go Army is an unknown quantity at this point
see you guys saturday
Old 09-10-2003
Registered!!

sorry guys...this sux more than u kno!! believe u me! bout the only thing left to do is sneak outta ORL into TAMPA undetected...but thats kinda hard being all loud n **** with exhaust soooooooo, yah imma try 1000% my best to kick it with y'all but im by NO means a quiter, or ditcher...thats messed up and id never live that 1 down

anyways, GOOD LUCK 2 the 7thGenCivic.com crew and i sincerely hope i DO make it out there.

~yours in spirit for the time being

~Joey

p.s.- id give a left nut right now to be there...i mean i reeeeally wanted to see FLbrian and meet him and see the car, see mr Bomex Steve, hectors ride again, enter my first ever show, the list goes on and on and on. its jus not fair i tell ya. imma goddamn prisoner in my own house sometimes methinks!!!

this is how i feel right now thinkin of what imma possibly be missing this coming saturday!~~>
Old 09-10-2003
em2

dam this sucks. only have 4 cars. oh well im gonna rep the 7thgens to the fullest even if we got 2 cars or 50.
Old 09-10-2003
Registered!!

Kaos-style is an unknown quantity at this point
Im ganna be there. we will still have a good time no mater what. So its all good. Sux u cant come Elite and i hear that **** about being on lock down. But see u guys at the mall on Saturday

Quick Reply: 03 Tuner Septemberfest At Hondaland