03 Tuner Septemberfest At Hondaland

Search this Thread

Old 08-26-2003
Registered!!

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
elitecivicex01 will become famous soon enoughelitecivicex01 will become famous soon enough
hey thanx hector...in that case, ill be there for sure. im not planning on winning anything--'cept best team of course --so count me in

ill pay the 15 at the door and one "CUSTOM BADASS" silver mini-sticker too for 5 i think.

now all we need is a place.............................??

ttyl hector

~Joey
(reppin those angel eye tails n JDM heads...ohh yah!!)

Last edited by elitecivicex01; 08-26-2003 at 05:11 PM.
Old 08-26-2003
em2

sspem2 has a spectacular aura aboutsspem2 has a spectacular aura about
Originally posted by Supermex
Don't worrie, we'r all about getting together and having a good time as long as you car is very clean you'll make the team.
NO ONE IS TO TRASH OTHER PPLS CAR, or else you'll deal with me. (ask SIM )
There is a way to critisize and make suggestions, so behave!
Each one of our cars has and individual look and our memebers individual taste.

We'll be there early and just pay the full $15.00
the only way to pre-register ahead is by mailing a check or using Credit car or go in personaly.
I'll pay the full price but we have to be there about 3:00pm to get a good spot.
I'llbe out of town for a week and willcome back like the day before the show.
So let's set up a time and a place right now.
I say 3:00pm to roll in about 3:30
You guys from Tampa pick up the place (last time we meet was at the universtity mall at the Sears parking lot)
oh really and how did you deal with me? oh yeah you said im not part of the 7thgen team and im not a true 7thgener. well look here if anybody here is a true 7thgener besides you its me. whos the ONLY other person putting their car in shows besides you, ME. I just spent like $1,500 on my car the last 3 weeks. Just til I get all my things done and Im gonna be right behind you at the shows. Hitting every last one I can.

If Im not part of 7thgen thats fine with me. Ill roll in by myself. Wait til you see my car next month. You will see me there at the show. I went last week and entered. 7thgen team dont need me and I dont you you guys. See ya at the show.
Old 08-26-2003
Registered!!

EsineN is an unknown quantity at this point
Well ya'll, I found out a couple people from my team's Tampa chapter will be showing, so I'm not gonna be able to enter with ya'll...FLBrian just got incepted into Kaos as well, so he won't be able to ride in, either...But we'll definitely stop in and say hey and chill, we're all still friends. See ya at the show.

-Steve
Old 08-26-2003
Registered!!

JoeyCrac is an unknown quantity at this point
Originally posted by 1siksivik
oh really and how did you deal with me? oh yeah you said im not part of the 7thgen team and im not a true 7thgener. well look here if anybody here is a true 7thgener besides you its me. whos the ONLY other person putting their car in shows besides you, ME. I just spent like $1,500 on my car the last 3 weeks. Just til I get all my things done and Im gonna be right behind you at the shows. Hitting every last one I can.

If Im not part of 7thgen thats fine with me. Ill roll in by myself. Wait til you see my car next month. You will see me there at the show. I went last week and entered. 7thgen team dont need me and I dont you you guys. See ya at the show.
Dude, do you spend your money on anything else? j/k.........I think you just need to stop sweatin Hector, bro..........You're always tryin to out do him, saying how good your car is and how you'll be in the magazines and in all the shows,I enter all the shows to.......not to show off my ride or brag about all the mods i've done........but for the love of cars and the unique style of every individuals car. Just do you! and remember there will always be someone with more mods or a car that looks better. Nobody said your not part of the team..................Youn just need to show more appreciation for the sport in general and positive suggestions rather than trying to spotlight your new stuff or how much better your car is........... You have a nice ride sim, and you're a fairly cool kid but you're cocky as a m'f........Oh yea......and we all still have civics, lot's of money invested into thes cars = loss of money when it's time to sell....and you don't make money with sponsors for civics ...you just save $ on mods.............but hey, I still waste my $ on my car to ......***** it!
Old 08-26-2003

supermex is a name known to allsupermex is a name known to allsupermex is a name known to allsupermex is a name known to allsupermex is a name known to allsupermex is a name known to allsupermex is a name known to allsupermex is a name known to all
Originally posted by JoeyCrac
Dude, do you spend your money on anything else? j/k.........I think you just need to stop sweatin Hector, bro..........You're always tryin to out do him, saying how good your car is and how you'll be in the magazines and in all the shows,I enter all the shows to.......not to show off my ride or brag about all the mods i've done........but for the love of cars and the unique style of every individuals car. Just do you! and remember there will always be someone with more mods or a car that looks better. Nobody said your not part of the team..................Youn just need to show more appreciation for the sport in general and positive suggestions rather than trying to spotlight your new stuff or how much better your car is........... You have a nice ride sim, and you're a fairly cool kid but you're cocky as a m'f........Oh yea......and we all still have civics, lot's of money invested into thes cars = loss of money when it's time to sell....and you don't make money with sponsors for civics ...you just save $ on mods.............but hey, I still waste my $ on my car to ......***** it!
AMEN
Old 08-26-2003

supermex is a name known to allsupermex is a name known to allsupermex is a name known to allsupermex is a name known to allsupermex is a name known to allsupermex is a name known to allsupermex is a name known to allsupermex is a name known to all
Originally posted by EsineN
Well ya'll, I found out a couple people from my team's Tampa chapter will be showing, so I'm not gonna be able to enter with ya'll...FLBrian just got incepted into Kaos as well, so he won't be able to ride in, either...But we'll definitely stop in and say hey and chill, we're all still friends. See ya at the show.

-Steve
Is all good Steve, too bad you can roll in with us and FLbrian.
As long as we all there, is just like old times.
One thing I don't want, is to get cought up taking this car thing too serious.

Although, I'm sure we (7thgen) can get best team for participation along (#of cars)
but since we are loosing 3 of you guys already,,, I don't know?

If it can be ours, (7thgen) will have to be ECI's best overall team (quality)

Mhh, I'll have to get the big guns ready.
Didn't want to flex, but. (don't want to let the other teams get the wrong idea)

Last edited by Supermex; 08-26-2003 at 01:10 PM.
Old 08-26-2003
em2

sspem2 has a spectacular aura aboutsspem2 has a spectacular aura about
ok my sorry for jugding gangsta ride. its tight but i was tellin him he keep sayin he can get into team eci and he cant. you gotta have a tight *** ride to get in. im sorry. im not cocky joey. people out there have better rides than me. hell hectors ride is better than mine but im getting there.
Old 08-26-2003

Originally posted by 1siksivik
ok my sorry for jugding gangsta ride. its tight but i was tellin him he keep sayin he can get into team eci and he cant. you gotta have a tight *** ride to get in. im sorry. im not cocky joey. people out there have better rides than me. hell hectors ride is better than mine but im getting there.
You are a good kid Sim and inicially I was only kidding with you.
You just haven't hang around with me long enough to get use to my sick sence of humor.
Hey I need help in that deparment
I had higher hopes for you to lead the Tampa chapter and became a real team.
But you just can be dizing other ppls ride like that.
You right I have one of the nicest 7thgen out there if someone can be real cocky it would be me and I can just diz every one.

We are to compete against others not our selfs.
How do you think I feel being part of ECI and have to keep up with them?
If they where critical of my car will sharer my confidence a bit.
Now you car looks good but, remember before that?
I never say anything negative to you or anyone about you car and even now I'm doing it.
I'm sure i can find some stuff and diz you for it, but I'm NOT.

Ask enyone from ECI
Team ECI is 50% quality of car and 50% personality of the owner.
We had turn out ppl with owesome cars cause they where *******s.
And vice-versa.

Belive me that you and you along is making your self look bad with dose comments, i'm glad that you are the bigger man and actualy apologize, that shows maturitry.
Only you can decide whether you want to be a part of 7thgen or not is entirely up to you.You still welcome to roll in with us.

And gangsta has a very nice civic and I'm sure he paid more than enough for all dose modifications.
I saw that car being worked on in Hondaland from the first day and I know is put together radder well.
So what's it going to be ?
Peace?
Old 08-26-2003

Originally posted by EliteCivicEX01
hey thanx hector...in that case, ill be there for sure. im not planning on winning anything--'cept best team of course --so count me in

ill pay the 15 at the door and one "CUSTOM BADASS" silver mini-sticker too for 5 i think.

now all we need is a place.............................??

ttyl hector

~Joey
(reppin those angel eye tails n JDM heads...ohh yah!!
You are on Joey.
we probably meet at the University Mall Sears parking lot is about 5 miles or less to Hondaland
Old 08-26-2003
Registered!!

Planning on swapping a 2003 cr-v engine into the vic........don't think it will be done by the show tho'...lol It can be done.....I 've seen it. Anyone want to donate to the swap fund, I'll be passing around a donation basket at the hondaland show! Show luv for a daring 7thgener tryin to make history.......HOLLA!

Oh yeah, Does anyone think that someone at the show will want to buy a underbody neon kit (red) by street glow. $80?? How about you Hector? Any eci members??

Last edited by JoeyCrac; 08-26-2003 at 03:45 PM.
Old 08-26-2003
Premium Member
Hey! Look At Me!! I'm a Supporting Member!!

Project2k2 is on a distinguished road
I couldn't have said it better than myself.

Sry to repost it.
Old 08-27-2003
Registered!!

KrayziELX is an unknown quantity at this point

wait a minute?? you mean my car isnt the best 7th gen ... hold up, when did this happen ??? hahahahahahaha J/J ..... that sucks that the KAOS members wont be able to enter w/ us, but hell what can you do, im still down to rep the 7thgens. If anyone is interested at meetin up at like 1 or 2 at a carwash near University let me know i alwaise enjoy a nice little wash before a show. but yeah .. we are goin to need more members to join if we want to have a chance at either of the club part. awards
Old 08-27-2003

Oh yeah, Does anyone think that someone at the show will want to buy a underbody neon kit (red) by street glow. $80?? How about you Hector? Any eci members??
I just switched mine to Orange from Hot Glow and I have a set of Gold nenons for sale too.
There is going to be a glow off so someone may pick it up.

I have a lot of parts light and gadgets I want to sell, we should have a table or something there to sell our shis.

And my car is the best Civic EVER all yours suck LOL
Old 08-27-2003
Registered!!

hey hector ... bring the gold ones to the show .... you may have someone who wants to get them off your hands hint hint ... and all the gadgets ..haha i need some small things for my car ... and big things haha .. and noooo way hector ... mine is the best civic EVAR
Old 08-28-2003

Sticker update!
There may be 3 different colors for the stickers.
Red Silver and white

Last edited by Supermex; 08-29-2003 at 09:12 AM.
Old 08-28-2003
Registered!!

i need silver! Please!
Old 08-28-2003
Registered!!

elitecivicex01 will become famous soon enoughelitecivicex01 will become famous soon enough
i need silver! Please!

yes...what he ^^ said please

thx

~joey
Old 08-29-2003

We'll be there:

HONDALAND SEPTEMBERFEST
Old 08-29-2003
Registered!!

Thumbs up

^ ^ ^ ^ ^ ^ ^ ^ ^ ^ ^

OOOOOH pretty!! too bad thats not my Rallye Red *tear*

only weeks/days remaining. YAYY!
Old 08-30-2003
Registered!!

wow that picture needs more gold ... haha
Old 08-30-2003
Registered!!

What's poppin after the main event???
Old 08-30-2003
Registered!!

Did you get the stickers yet Hector?
Old 08-31-2003

working on them
Old 08-31-2003
Registered!!

tight!

see u all soon!
Old 09-02-2003

I'll be out of town by Saturday and will be going till friday 12th.
Cutting it kind of close by is job related.
I'll try to stay in touch, but in the event that I couldn't just wait to hear from me.
Everything still a go and they are specting us at Hondaland.
Any questions fell free to ask throughout this week.
Sticker are being done as we speak and we should be golden.
Old 09-02-2003
Registered!!

Kaos-style is an unknown quantity at this point
Someone needs 2 post were we are ganna meet up at be4 the show. I know im asking kinda early but its like a week away.
Old 09-02-2003
Registered!!

true as far as i know we are meetin up at university mall by the sears auto place or whatever around 3 -4 in the afternoon .. but thats last i heard .. i threw up the idea of meetin up a little bit earlier then that cause i know im going to need to wash my car and get it perty for the show ... so if anyone was interested at meetin up at a car wash which is right around the corner i was going to say to let me know
Old 09-02-2003
Registered!!

Kaos-style is an unknown quantity at this point
I hear that. Even though im ganna wash my Babe that morning 2. But never hurts 2 make it extra clean after driving.
Old 09-03-2003
Registered!!

Originally posted by KrayziELX
true as far as i know we are meetin up at university mall by the sears auto place or whatever around 3 -4 in the afternoon .. but thats last i heard .. i threw up the idea of meetin up a little bit earlier then that cause i know im going to need to wash my car and get it perty for the show ... so if anyone was interested at meetin up at a car wash which is right around the corner i was going to say to let me know
good news: im down for a nice lil wash b4 the show

bad news: my boy chris is DEF. gonna be outta town the weekend of the show therefore i havent a place to stay like i thought i did b4...*tear*

any help or suggestions are greatly accepted...peace n i HOPE to see u all out there

~Joey
Old 09-03-2003

Ok so yes the meeting place is at the University Mall at 3:00pm we'll wait there till 3:45 and take off to Hondaland.
I'm may be there early to wash my car there are a lot of love bugs.

Can anyone can help Joey with a place to stay?

Quick Reply: 03 Tuner Septemberfest At Hondaland