Honda Civic Racing: Drift/Drag/AutoX/Time Attack There are different setups needed if you are using your civic for drifting, drag or track racing

3.2 type S vs. M5

Search this Thread

Old 04-28-2003
Its a celebration bitches!

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
HondaLuver will become famous soon enough
3.2 type S vs. M5

Im driving my dads car around, since recently i crashed my car. So i pick up my Girl and i proceed to take her to a street fair on sunday in Downtown LA, well we get in a fight and she gets really pissy, btw she hates me racing. So as i am going down Alameda, near hungtinton park, i happen to see a bWM. i was like humm nice car. Some white guy with like 4 other people in the car... i couldn't see in the back set because the dealers sticker was on the back window still... so i hear him reving his car, im like ok. then he takes off and i proceed to follow him, i see the the badges...M5... im like sweet. so we come up to this red light... i turn off the TCS, so i can luanch,(the TCS senses if the tires are slipping and tells the car to slow down untill there is grip; This car is a automatic). so the light turns green and i floor it, my tires screech like there is no tomarrow and i get a jump on him, the car was probly a manual, and he probly didn't know how to launch, so im ahead for 4 seconds, then he just comes up and passes me like i am standing stilll .
Alameda is pretty long so we go from a roll, i step on the gas and i downshift and does the same, i jump ahead a little, then 2 seconds later he passes me up like nothing.

At the next light he turns right...

The Car got l3wned, it probly had no more than 50 miles on it...

By the end of all this i as my girl if she knew what kind of car i raced, she said no... i was like what... you not mad at me for that. she said no, what are you talking about... it turns out that she was so pissed off at me that she didn't know i was even racing, and just though i was mad at her and taking my anger out by driving fast... later on, we made up... and she was like dam, that car was fast, so can i have that for my b-day(may9)... i looked at her and said only if you can find one for no more than 2,000 bucks.

i think the Type s did pretty good against a car that has a 4.9 liter engine with 394 hp, 368 ft-lbs. it only gets 13 mpg / 21 mpg , the type s has a 3.2 liter 260 hp, 232 tq and gets 19 mph city and 29 mph highway. well it was fun, just had to share it.

Last edited by HondaLuver; 04-28-2003 at 02:20 PM.
Old 04-28-2003
Registered!!

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Da2K1 is an unknown quantity at this point
LOL! A stock M5 can hang w/ a LS1 camaro. It's really funny that you showed him up- nice kill. If you race, keep it safe.