Honda Civic Racing: Drift/Drag/AutoX/Time Attack There are different setups needed if you are using your civic for drifting, drag or track racing

Anyone else?

Search this Thread

Old 04-18-2003
Zoom zoom

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
jiggerachi will become famous soon enough
Anyone else?

Anyone else getting sick of those freakin big *** SUVs & their a$$hole drivers?

Im drivin down 20 here in dallas goin like 75, the limit is 65, & this big *** ford explorer gets right up on my *** & just rides it. So im gettin kinda pissed & im like dude just go around, there was no one beside me, he just thought I should scoot over & kiss his fat *** & let him through so he wouldnt have to change lanes...awww im sorry, I dont think so. So I just let off the gas & he keeps getting closer then the retard flashes his lights, what a freakin moron, JUST GO AROUND FOR CRAP SAKE, anyway so when he flashes I tap my brakes then he flashes me again so I tap the brakes a little harder. This keeps goin for like 3 miles so finally im goin like 40 in the fast lane & I guess hes had enough so he finally floors it & starts goin around,(by this time theres more traffic around) so im like it aint gonna be that easy bro & I throw it into 2nd & ride it up to 80 & let off cuz theres cops everywhere around there. So he violently whips like 3 lanes over & cuts about 3 cars off & gets up right beside me & gives me the finger & cuts me off like a little bitch. I freakin hate these guys that think they own the road & that everyone should bow down & change lanes so they can get through I get this crap all the time.

Right after that this assclown(haha ive been wanting to use that) in a 6th gen SI, or with an SI badge comes up & trys to get me to race & then gets pissed cuz I wont race him & cuts me off & his friend in an eclipse GT v6 does the same thing. Needless to say, we have alot of freakin morons around dallas that have to proove their manliness by screwing with a guy in a 127 hp civic just tryin to get home. lease:

Last edited by jiggerachi; 04-18-2003 at 06:24 AM.
Old 04-18-2003
Registered!!

rgGolf4 is an unknown quantity at this point
I can't tell what lane you were in, but if you were in the fast lane, you should of just moved over. I always though highway etiquette was to let others pass...if you are going slower. Regardless of how fast you were going, I still think you should of just got out of the way.

If I was behind you and you wouldn't move, I would be pissed too. The center lane is not made for passing and is actually quite dangerous to do so.
Old 04-18-2003
Zoom zoom

Yea true if you are goin slow or someting but I was goin 10 over the speed limit & I was the only freakin car on a 4 lane highway. I shouldnt have to get out of his way, thats just retarted.

Edit: I misspelled retarted twice

Last edited by jiggerachi; 04-18-2003 at 08:47 AM.
Old 04-18-2003
Registered!!

InanimateCarbonRod will become famous soon enoughInanimateCarbonRod will become famous soon enough
I hate it when you try to make a turn at an intersection, and a big *** SUV pulls next to you blocking any view or seeing the cross traffic. It's like we need a friggin periscope.
Old 04-18-2003
Registered!!

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts
flotsamm is a splendid one to beholdflotsamm is a splendid one to beholdflotsamm is a splendid one to beholdflotsamm is a splendid one to beholdflotsamm is a splendid one to beholdflotsamm is a splendid one to beholdflotsamm is a splendid one to beholdflotsamm is a splendid one to beholdflotsamm is a splendid one to beholdflotsamm is a splendid one to beholdflotsamm is a splendid one to behold
If theres traffic in front of me and everyone is going about the same speed, I wont move over either. Its pointless IMO. If the tailgating jerk behind me feels they need to go faster, then they need to take their chances in the other lanes cuz I aint movin over. Now if I'm doggin' everyone by impeding traffic, then I'll move over when its safe to.

Dunno man.. just cuz your doing 10mph over the speed limit doesnt mean your right.
Old 04-18-2003
Registered!!

rgGolf4 is an unknown quantity at this point
In some states they post that slower traffic should stay to the right. Regardless of how fast you were going, it was obviously slower than the SUV.

And I second the post about the visibility..SUV's are for terrorists.
Old 04-18-2003
Zoom zoom

Originally posted by flotsamm
Dunno man.. just cuz your doing 10mph over the speed limit doesnt mean your right.

I agree, but if im the only car on the road then im not exactly empeding traffic. If he was in an imergency then he could have just gone around instead of riding my *** for like 3 miles.

Yea the SUVs really a pain to see around & when they are just driving behind you normally their headlights are right in your back window so you think they have their brights on. Especially the Escalades, with the massive HID systems, man those are bad.But whats worse is the bug 18 wheelers, dude they almost outnumber the normal cars on the roads. Talk about not being able to see anything. Alot of them are driving on an interstate & by the time they get into dallas they are eithere pissed off or tired & they dont yield half the time & change lanes w/o signaling when you are stuck in traffic right beside them. Thats just dangerous, I have very narowly avoided alot of really bad wrecks because of visibility problems & just bad drivers, not just them but the idiots that cut through traffic & the big trucks cant stop or get out of the way fast enough. On roads with construction theres walls on either side & the lanes are literally too small to fit the big trucks so that makes it realy dangrous. Couple of months ago one 35, the one with massive construction, this suburban cut off a truck & it couldnt stop so it rear ended it & sandwitched it between the other truck & then actually ran over it, almost like in the F & F 2 trailer, killing like 3 people, i think, including a 13 year old girl. That was really sad. But yea wee have way too many big trucks & SUVs on the roads its becoming a serious hazard.

Last edited by jiggerachi; 04-18-2003 at 03:24 PM.