Honda Civic Racing: Drift/Drag/AutoX/Time Attack There are different setups needed if you are using your civic for drifting, drag or track racing

Street encounter of a different kind!

Search this Thread

Old 01-26-2003
The LA Clipper

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
fonto is a name known to allfonto is a name known to allfonto is a name known to allfonto is a name known to allfonto is a name known to allfonto is a name known to allfonto is a name known to all
Street encounter of a different kind!

So I had to get out of the house on Saturday night so I just went cruising around in the 'Vic to Hollywood. I started to bump my ish a lil after awhile when i was cruising on Sunset Blvd...anyway, I hear someone else playing their music...as I am pulling up to the side of the SUV I see someone in the backseat look out the window at point at me!! At that point I looked at the driver and I knew it was on...he turned his music up and i turned mine up too, but it was funny because the driver never looked over at me after that...He had three people in the car, and I was just by myself...but he was playin his music loud like he wanted some!!

I was hesitant to turn my sounds up too much because i am missing a sub right now, and I think there is an air leak between the empty hole where my missing sub should be and my other sub...so I get some tinsel slap and I didn't want to damage the sub. So i just turned it up to between 1/2 and 3/4s of the way up. His stuff was pretty loud, but after I turned my stuff up i could barely here his bass and no highs...he then changed his CDs to some Cash Money one and then i heard the tweets and i turned it down to hear what he was playin...after that I just played some Mary J Blige because I didn't want to embarass the dude too much...anyway, All his windows were down and I had my windows only halfway open. I could tell that they could here mine though because the back passenger was just lookin at me and then talkin to the guy in the front seat...anywayz [IMG]i/expressions/face-icon-small-tongue.gif[/IMG]

Damn, I can't wait to get my other sub!!!!!!!!!!!!