Honda Civic Racing: Drift/Drag/AutoX/Time Attack There are different setups needed if you are using your civic for drifting, drag or track racing

look out ahead

Search this Thread

Old 12-14-2002
Remebers the old days
Hey! Look At Me!! I'm a Supporting Member!!

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
CrewChief is a glorious beacon of lightCrewChief is a glorious beacon of lightCrewChief is a glorious beacon of lightCrewChief is a glorious beacon of lightCrewChief is a glorious beacon of lightCrewChief is a glorious beacon of light
look out ahead

I was driving home yesterday and this guy in a nissan altima pulled behind me really fast. He pulled up next to me in the other lane and looked at me and took off. His car was lowered with a body kit and had an exauhst that looked like a coffie can. I dropped a gear and went to catch him when I remembered that just down the road was some train tracks that are hell on any car even at low speeds. I slowed down and I could see him in front of me. He never slowed down and when he hit the tracks the back of his car hit the ground and ripped his rear bumper off. It was danm funny. I wish we could have kept going cause i was gaining on him quick. When i drove past him he looked really pissed. I threw him the dues and took off real quick. Just thought I would share.......
Old 12-14-2002
Tell me what you don't like about yourself....

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
CarbonFly is a name known to allCarbonFly is a name known to allCarbonFly is a name known to allCarbonFly is a name known to allCarbonFly is a name known to allCarbonFly is a name known to allCarbonFly is a name known to all
what a moron.
Old 12-14-2002
Registered!!

OmegaStauf is an unknown quantity at this point
[IMG]i/expressions/laugh2.gif[/IMG][IMG]i/expressions/laugh2.gif[/IMG][IMG]i/expressions/laugh2.gif[/IMG][IMG]i/expressions/laugh2.gif[/IMG][IMG]i/expressions/laugh2.gif[/IMG][IMG]i/expressions/laugh2.gif[/IMG][IMG]i/expressions/laugh2.gif[/IMG][IMG]i/expressions/laugh2.gif[/IMG]
Old 12-14-2002
LEVA

KeNsHiN is an unknown quantity at this point
[IMG]i/expressions/laugh2.gif[/IMG][IMG]i/expressions/laugh2.gif[/IMG][IMG]i/expressions/laugh2.gif[/IMG][IMG]i/expressions/laugh2.gif[/IMG][IMG]i/expressions/laugh2.gif[/IMG][IMG]i/expressions/laugh2.gif[/IMG][IMG]i/expressions/laugh2.gif[/IMG][IMG]i/expressions/laugh2.gif[/IMG]
Old 12-14-2002
Registered!!

watewate is an unknown quantity at this point
Altima.... riced straight from the factory.[IMG]i/expressions/laugh2.gif[/IMG]
Old 12-14-2002
Wicked Moderatuh

fraga is a glorious beacon of lightfraga is a glorious beacon of lightfraga is a glorious beacon of lightfraga is a glorious beacon of lightfraga is a glorious beacon of lightfraga is a glorious beacon of light
:Nelson voice:

"Ha, ha."
Old 12-14-2002
Registered!!

4bangin is an unknown quantity at this point
ya, a friend of mine from back home did that in the beginning of the year. he got a prelude that is slammed w/a kit. him and another dude in a xtreme were flying over some train tracks going to six flags ohio and his front bumper hit first, tore off, he rode over it, and then the front bumper hit his side skirts and tore them off next. so he took his car to hot import daze in pittsburgh a few days later with just a back bumper on it and no side skirts and no front bumper what so ever. haha it was soooo ghetto. he is such a fool.
Old 12-14-2002

player will become famous soon enoughplayer will become famous soon enough
well if he wasin the fast and the furious that wouldnt have happened[IMG]i/expressions/laugh2.gif[/IMG][IMG]i/expressions/laugh2.gif[/IMG]
( refering to the scene were they slighly miss the train, u can actually see his bumper hti the track and shake but not rip off )
Old 12-14-2002
00 Hatchback Owner

Gryphin is an unknown quantity at this point
[hr]Originally posted by: player
well if he wasin the fast and the furious that wouldnt have happened[IMG]i/expressions/laugh2.gif[/IMG][IMG]i/expressions/laugh2.gif[/IMG]
( refering to the scene were they slighly miss the train, u can actually see his bumper hti the track and shake but not rip off )[hr]
his bumper was bolted and steel, bodykit is screwed and taped on lol so yea
Old 12-15-2002
MIT
Registered!!

MIT is an unknown quantity at this point
people got to learn before they get burn[IMG]i/expressions/face-icon-small-disgusted.gif[/IMG]
Old 12-15-2002
Registered!!

2001civ is an unknown quantity at this point
[hr]Originally posted by: FlyRiceRacer02
what a moron.[hr]
lol FlyRiceRacer said it all.

I'm sure he's mad, make sure he's not looking for paybacks
Old 12-20-2002
AR
e-married to daydreamer

AR will become famous soon enough
and he fncked up his own shlt! ahahaha
altimas = [IMG]i/expressions/face-icon-small-puke.gif[/IMG]
in my opinion.
Old 12-20-2002
Registered!!

XxJDMCivicxX is an unknown quantity at this point
[hr]Originally posted by: 4bangin
ya, a friend of mine from back home did that in the beginning of the year. he got a prelude that is slammed w/a kit. him and another dude in a xtreme were flying over some train tracks going to six flags ohio and his front bumper hit first, tore off, he rode over it, and then the front bumper hit his side skirts and tore them off next. so he took his car to hot import daze in pittsburgh a few days later with just a back bumper on it and no side skirts and no front bumper what so ever. haha it was soooo ghetto. he is such a fool.[hr]
Lightweight though lol[IMG]i/expressions/laugh2.gif[/IMG], stupid altima driver LOL
Old 12-21-2002
Registered!!

n00dleboy is an unknown quantity at this point
as i always say.. "That's right! ****er!"
Old 12-21-2002
Registered!!

VtecDude is an unknown quantity at this point
[IMG]i/expressions/laugh2.gif[/IMG] That's what he gets for trying to show off.