Honda Civic Racing: Drift/Drag/AutoX/Time Attack There are different setups needed if you are using your civic for drifting, drag or track racing

Beware of XCoppers...

Search this Thread

Old 11-29-2007
Registered!!

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Victimized is an unknown quantity at this point
Beware of XCoppers...

Hi Everyone,

I'm sure everyone can relate to being in a situation where you have thought about calling a third party to represent you. With the holidays coming up and speed traps being set up, let me give you a recount of what happened to me and how everyone can avoid doing business with this company that has scammed me and many others (doing a simple search on the internet will show how) And perhaps if you have advice on how I can pressure X-Coppers to give me my money back, it will be greatly appreciated.

Has anyone ever been in this situation where the X-Copper or agent claimed they did everything they could? My offense was only a two pointer, not even speed related. The only reason why I couldn't attend court on my behalf was b/c I was out of the country on business. I paid them A LOT of money to investigate the situation and show up on my behalf. Now I'm getting a notice from the court that I have been convicted of the 2 points with a hefty fine. X-Copper claimed they showed up and did work on this but seems shady to me. If their analyst reviewed my case, promised me said that it was SO simple and easy to deal with, the manager insists they sent their best man forward, how can a company like X-Coppers not be able to reduce a minor offense like "proceeding contrary to a no left turn sign"?! This is the lowest offense on the point scale! What the hell happened? Any ideas? Did the X-Copper come in late? Was he clueless about my case so he couldn't answer the prosecuter's questions? wtf?!

What did you do to get them to give you your money back? Did you have to threaten to call the local papers? I did an internet search and X-Coppers have a long running history of bad service, ranging from not showing up (so you lose because someone didn't even come) or lying to you about what happened in court.

I have read about people getting their money back from these guys. They just didn't go into detail in how they were able to pressure them so they could get their full refund. If anyone has any ideas, please let me know. It's not justified for them to scam me out of my $318 and leave me with more work to do on my case than I started out with (cost of not being at work b/c I have to appeal my case and then represent myself + fine of ticket+ $318 X-Copper fees + increase in insurance rates+ effect of points added to my record = A LOT of $$$$$$$$$ and grief!)

Many thanks in advance!
Old 12-02-2007
Registered!!

EMK20a2 will become famous soon enoughEMK20a2 will become famous soon enough
Re: Beware of XCoppers...

Not sure that this is the right forum, and I really don't understand what you are saying really. Is X-Coppers someone who were x-cops that you pay to represent you on traffic violations?? I don't know you really have me lost with your thread, I think this belongs in the legal advice forum though.
Old 12-02-2007
Premium Member
Hey! Look At Me!! I'm a Supporting Member!!

Received 18 Likes on 13 Posts
gearbox has a reputation beyond reputegearbox has a reputation beyond reputegearbox has a reputation beyond reputegearbox has a reputation beyond reputegearbox has a reputation beyond reputegearbox has a reputation beyond reputegearbox has a reputation beyond reputegearbox has a reputation beyond reputegearbox has a reputation beyond reputegearbox has a reputation beyond reputegearbox has a reputation beyond repute

its just a company you pay to represent you and fight your case if you dont have the time. kinda like a lawyer.
Old 12-02-2007
Registered!!

EMK20a2 will become famous soon enoughEMK20a2 will become famous soon enough

makes sense now
Old 12-03-2007
My Pony Princess is the inspiration for my ride.

speedfoos is an unknown quantity at this point

I think this is spam. The OP posted three identical threads on the same day and never anything else.

OP if you're out there, post again. If not - then die spammer.
Old 12-03-2007
Premium Member

gearbox has a reputation beyond reputegearbox has a reputation beyond reputegearbox has a reputation beyond reputegearbox has a reputation beyond reputegearbox has a reputation beyond reputegearbox has a reputation beyond reputegearbox has a reputation beyond reputegearbox has a reputation beyond reputegearbox has a reputation beyond reputegearbox has a reputation beyond reputegearbox has a reputation beyond repute

why would it be spam to make a company look bad tho lol
Old 12-03-2007

I know what you're saying man, but it just doesn't feel right. Why post the same crap in three threads and never respond? I don't know. There isn't the usual phishing business or links to other websites, but it smells funny to me all the same.
Old 12-11-2007
Registered!!

TemjinX2 is a name known to allTemjinX2 is a name known to allTemjinX2 is a name known to allTemjinX2 is a name known to allTemjinX2 is a name known to allTemjinX2 is a name known to allTemjinX2 is a name known to all

i dont understand why he just didn't get a lawyer in the first place?

isn't a lawyer someone that acts on your behalf in the court of law?
Old 12-12-2007
Premium Member

but you still have to be there with the lawyer right?
Old 12-12-2007

And still no response or addt'l content from the OP.

Spammer.