Honda Civic Racing: Drift/Drag/AutoX/Time Attack There are different setups needed if you are using your civic for drifting, drag or track racing

WOW! chased by some new lexus last night

Search this Thread

Old 08-18-2007
Registered!!

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
gmag21 will become famous soon enoughgmag21 will become famous soon enough
WOW! chased by some new lexus last night

I have a 02 em2 ex

Ok so last night at around 11 me and my 2 friends went out for some pizza... On the way back we were driving kinda fast and wut not untill we get to my friends neighborhood, when we try to get into the turning lane this dumb bitch wudnt let us over for like 10 seconds and i cudnt speed up or slow down so i cut him off pretty bad... so this guy turns on his highbeams (which were already HID's) and starts honking at us, so naturally we all turn around in our seats and flick him off.

So we turn into the neighborhood and to some what of a suprise this guy starts following us... Even though his car was fast as hell i knew i cud get away from him b/c i kno that neighborhood like the back of my hand and i can take a turn pretty much faster than anyone, my rims r wide as **** and its pretty much impossible for me to lose traction unless im goin really fast.

From the first turn we did after comming into the neighborhood this guy was completely on my ***... then he does something that i was not expecting at all, he gets in the other lane which is the wrong way, and pulls infront of me. Im sitting there like oh **** this guy is really pissed. He gets infront of me and starts to slow down like hes gonna get out and try to start something, i didnt know if i shud have gotten outa the car with my 2 friends and seen wut this *** wanted to do or floor it around him. I decided to go around him then he started chasing us again... We starting commin up to a T stop and i started slowing down, but this guy floors it infront of me again and starts to turn right around the turn to cut me off.. but then i slammed on the brakes and turned left. So the guy is like OH **** and flies to the right.. as hes putting it in reverse and turns around we got away from him, turning each and every way as fast as i cud.

So we were driving around for like 5 min then some how we end up on the same street as we were b4... and look who it is... i was like WOW WTF. We had a pretty good distance away from him and he started chasing us again. I started thinkin and then i finally relaized how i cud lose him... up ahead theres a huge *** 1/2 mile curve that goes all the way to the back of the neighborhood. I floor it down the whole thing, and knowing the limits of my car dont go past 95 b/c i cud feel that i wud lose traction if i pushed it anymore... i knew the guy was too much of a ***** and didnt have good enough traction to do that so we finally got away from him. We chilled outside my other friends house for like 20min to let it blow over and let the guy give up, plus if he found us there my friend had like 10 ppl over so if he wanted to start somethin... we wud have finished it.
Old 08-18-2007
Premium Member
Hey! Look At Me!! I'm a Supporting Member!!

kirks04ex is a splendid one to beholdkirks04ex is a splendid one to beholdkirks04ex is a splendid one to beholdkirks04ex is a splendid one to beholdkirks04ex is a splendid one to beholdkirks04ex is a splendid one to beholdkirks04ex is a splendid one to beholdkirks04ex is a splendid one to beholdkirks04ex is a splendid one to beholdkirks04ex is a splendid one to beholdkirks04ex is a splendid one to behold
Re: WOW! chased by some new lexus last night

damn street racers
Old 08-18-2007
< My future wife.

armieo is a splendid one to beholdarmieo is a splendid one to beholdarmieo is a splendid one to beholdarmieo is a splendid one to beholdarmieo is a splendid one to beholdarmieo is a splendid one to beholdarmieo is a splendid one to beholdarmieo is a splendid one to beholdarmieo is a splendid one to beholdarmieo is a splendid one to beholdarmieo is a splendid one to behold

sounds like u had a 2f2f night.
Old 08-20-2007
Banned

mani_is_kool is just really nicemani_is_kool is just really nicemani_is_kool is just really nicemani_is_kool is just really nice

EM2 TRACTION >>> new LEXUS stock TCS !!! ... This I gotta Test myself

Old 08-20-2007
I wil fix vBPlaza today

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
LT2004ever is a name known to allLT2004ever is a name known to allLT2004ever is a name known to allLT2004ever is a name known to allLT2004ever is a name known to allLT2004ever is a name known to allLT2004ever is a name known to allLT2004ever is a name known to allLT2004ever is a name known to all

lol, sounds like a pure adrenaline rush man! lol
Old 08-20-2007
Registered!!

ryox82 is a name known to allryox82 is a name known to allryox82 is a name known to allryox82 is a name known to allryox82 is a name known to allryox82 is a name known to allryox82 is a name known to all

Half of it is the driver bro. I had some *** almost hit my door when I picked up my ex one time so I peeled out and went around him...I was driving a 1990 ford tempo. He was driving a dodge neon. I was able to beat him while still stopping for all of the stop signs on the back road lol. I would say though that someone that was being THAT agressive with you not letting you in from in front or the back and then actually CHASED you when you forced yourself in, doesn't belong on the road and should have been stomped out. Either that or you could have gone through a known cop hideout and you having witnesses in the car might have helped you.
Old 08-22-2007
...JeRsEy sTyLe...

varner88 is a glorious beacon of lightvarner88 is a glorious beacon of lightvarner88 is a glorious beacon of lightvarner88 is a glorious beacon of lightvarner88 is a glorious beacon of light

ive been thru this plenty of times and actually happened again today. i live in a summer area where all the north jersey new york and pa people come here.. so anyway all i did was get the plate number call it in say wut road your on and the cops deff take care of it .. lol u get a laugh to once u see em pulled over like wtf.
Old 08-25-2007
Registered!!

87_Si will become famous soon enough87_Si will become famous soon enough

....and I would have caught you too if I wasn't trying to not spill my Starbucks! That's how this whole thing started in the first place. See I was trying to take a sip when you cut me off. I wasnt paying too much attention and all of a sudden I see brake lights right under my hood line! I spilled a bit on my Brioni shirt and chased you to ask you to pay the dry clean bill.

kidding

Last edited by 87_Si; 08-25-2007 at 12:51 PM.
Old 08-25-2007
Registered!!

ryox82 is a name known to allryox82 is a name known to allryox82 is a name known to allryox82 is a name known to allryox82 is a name known to allryox82 is a name known to allryox82 is a name known to all

hahahahaha
Old 08-25-2007
Registered!!

Europort will become famous soon enough

This is why insurance is so damn expensive for 19 year old males such as myself. I understand why you would be pissed and cut him off, but to sit there and race around with him is pretty pointless bro. If you're that concerned about someone following you, just drive to a police station, see if the bastard follows you there.
Old 08-27-2007
Registered!!

i just wanted to lose him
Old 08-27-2007
Registered!!

EMK20a2 will become famous soon enoughEMK20a2 will become famous soon enough

Yeah and you had some wide rims too, so there was no way you were going to lose traction
Old 08-29-2007
Registered!!

boosted.es2 is a jewel in the roughboosted.es2 is a jewel in the roughboosted.es2 is a jewel in the rough

this is the perfect example of why everyone hates teenage drivers. lol im 19 like you are but i dont drive like a tool.. do everyone a favor and drive safer. if your gonna race at least try to do it in a "safe location"
Old 08-31-2007
Registered!!

Mr_Plenty is a jewel in the roughMr_Plenty is a jewel in the roughMr_Plenty is a jewel in the rough

wow...u shoulda came out your car and got your *** whopped lol j/p
Old 08-31-2007
Registered!!

Alpha 5 Ownz ErthangAlpha 5 Ownz ErthangAlpha 5 Ownz ErthangAlpha 5 Ownz ErthangAlpha 5 Ownz ErthangAlpha 5 Ownz ErthangAlpha 5 Ownz ErthangAlpha 5 Ownz ErthangAlpha 5 Ownz ErthangAlpha 5 Ownz ErthangAlpha 5 Ownz Erthang

Old 08-31-2007
Registered!!

Alpha 5 Ownz ErthangAlpha 5 Ownz ErthangAlpha 5 Ownz ErthangAlpha 5 Ownz ErthangAlpha 5 Ownz ErthangAlpha 5 Ownz ErthangAlpha 5 Ownz ErthangAlpha 5 Ownz ErthangAlpha 5 Ownz ErthangAlpha 5 Ownz ErthangAlpha 5 Ownz Erthang
Talking Re: WOW! tried something new last night

Originally Posted by gmag21
I have a 02 em2 ex... i can take a turn ... faster than anyone, my rims r wide as **** ... impossible for me to lose traction ... .

this guy was completely on my ***... then he does something ... which is the wrong way, ... Im sitting there like oh **** ... He gets infront of me and starts to slow down ... try to start something, i didnt know if i shud ... with my 2 friends ... wut this *** wanted to do ... I decided to go ... then he started chasing us ... We starting commin ... i started slowing down... this guy ... infront of me again ... starts to turn right around ... then i slammed ... the guy is like OH **** ... as hes putting it in reverse ... turning each and every way as fast as i cud.

So we were... for like 5 min ... some how we end up ... as we were b4... i was like WOW WTF... he started ... again. I started thinkin ... i ... relaized ... theres a huge *** ... that goes all the way... I ... down the whole thing... knowing the limits... dont go past... b/c i cud feel that i wud lose... if i pushed it anymore... i knew the guy was too much... and didnt have... enough... to do that so... We chilled... my other friend... let it blow over... the guy give up... if he wanted to start... we wud have finished it.

Last edited by Alpha 5; 09-01-2007 at 12:22 AM.
Old 09-01-2007
Registered!!

^ someone has too much free time?
Old 09-01-2007
Registered!!

Exclamation Re: WOW! chased by some new lexus last night

Originally Posted by gmag21
^ someone has too much free time?
Is that a question or a statement?
Old 09-01-2007
Registered!!
Hey! Look At Me!! I'm a Supporting Member!!

lordhelmet has a reputation beyond reputelordhelmet has a reputation beyond reputelordhelmet has a reputation beyond reputelordhelmet has a reputation beyond reputelordhelmet has a reputation beyond reputelordhelmet has a reputation beyond reputelordhelmet has a reputation beyond reputelordhelmet has a reputation beyond reputelordhelmet has a reputation beyond reputelordhelmet has a reputation beyond reputelordhelmet has a reputation beyond repute

I don't even know where to start with this. First off, define "wide as ****." How wide is that exactly? Second, why would participate in this kind of dangerous crap. The guy in the lexus isnt going to get destroyed in a head on collision like you and your civic would. Thirdly, it bugs the living hell out of me knowing that my insurance is jacked sky high because I am being put into a group of drivers like you who blatantly do dangerous things while driving without considering the consequences.
Old 09-05-2007
Registered!!

^^ lol k sorry babe

wide as **** as in 7.5inchs

the guy was gonna like kill me

ive never been in a wreck so those high insurance prices arnt thanks to me
Old 09-05-2007
Feel safe at night, sleep with a paramedic.

AmbulanceMonkee has a reputation beyond reputeAmbulanceMonkee has a reputation beyond reputeAmbulanceMonkee has a reputation beyond reputeAmbulanceMonkee has a reputation beyond reputeAmbulanceMonkee has a reputation beyond reputeAmbulanceMonkee has a reputation beyond reputeAmbulanceMonkee has a reputation beyond reputeAmbulanceMonkee has a reputation beyond reputeAmbulanceMonkee has a reputation beyond reputeAmbulanceMonkee has a reputation beyond reputeAmbulanceMonkee has a reputation beyond repute

Gonna kill you? With what? If he was going to shoot you, he probably would have done it as he was passing you. You were getting ****ed with, that's all. I used to pull **** like you did, but on back roads, in the middle of the night. This is not the sort of thing you should be doing in a residential area. You're going to kill someone. If you were that convinced your life was in danger, why not drive down a well lit street with some traffic, and have your passenger call the cops?? The whole "i swear he was chasing me" excuse isn't gonna do much for you when the cops tag you for 95mph. Also, for the record, the width of your tires is bit more important than the width of your wheels.