Honda Civic Racing: Drift/Drag/AutoX/Time Attack There are different setups needed if you are using your civic for drifting, drag or track racing

0-60 time for 2001 Civic LX 5MT

Search this Thread

Old 01-10-2007
Registered!!

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
EMK20a2 will become famous soon enoughEMK20a2 will become famous soon enough
Like I said before, I am not trying to start ****, so I am not sure where you come off making these statements. It is you who has no clue

-a stock S2k is faster than a 350z, there is no discussion. I have driven both and many others who have drive both will tell you the same, including Car and Driver.

-A stock 350z is not even a race for my car, I have been there and OWNED that. If your boosted civic was faster than my Kswap then good for you, you should have kept it insted of buying a slower car. Again I dynoed at 201whp and 151trq on a mustang dyno, I weigh 2600lbs (actually weighed 2593). Here are dyno #s for a 350z: Baseline Dyno Runs - Automotive Articles .com Magazine

230whp and 214trq, it weights 3250. 12.93hp/lb OWNS 14.13hp/lb, what don't you get about that??

-And as for me not doing any of my own work on my car?? You had better get a fvcking clue before you open up that *** trap of a mouth of yours, because I did the entire swap myself, including the wiring, I have also done a STI engine into a Legacy and a tranny swap on a 7thgen. So I don't know where you come off thinking your king d!ck because you can bold up a turbo.

-I spent 15K on the car and 8k on the swap, so 23,000. How much was a NEW 2004 350z?? If you want to argue about buying a used then the value of my car is 11,000 and 8K or 19,000.

Look this entire thing has gone way off topic, which is partially my fault for bringing your car into it. I tried to end it and smooth things out, which based on your previous post I thought that I did. But apparently you are fvcking bipolar or somthing and forgot to take your mediacation, because that last post was ridiculos and for no apparent reason. I suggest you take my adivise and LET THIS GO.

Last edited by EMK20a2; 01-10-2007 at 01:30 PM.
Old 01-10-2007

ncirom2003 will become famous soon enough
Originally Posted by EMK20a2
Like I said before, I am not trying to start ****, so I am not sure where you come off making these statements. It is you who has no clue

-a stock S2k is faster than a 350z, there is no discussion. I have driven both and many others who have drive both will tell you the same, including Car and Driver.

-A stock 350z is not even a race for my car, I have been there and OWNED that. If your boosted civic was faster than my Kswap then good for you, you should have kept it insted of buying a slower car. Again I dynoed at 201whp and 151trq on a mustang dyno, I weigh 2600lbs (actually weighed 2593). Here are dyno #s for a 350z: Baseline Dyno Runs - Automotive Articles .com Magazine

230whp and 214trq, it weights 3250. 12.93hp/lb OWNS 14.13hp/lb, what don't you get about that??

-And as for me not doing any of my own work on my car?? You had better get a fvcking clue before you open up that *** trap of a mouth of yours, because I did the entire swap myself, including the wiring, I have also done a STI engine into a Legacy and a tranny swap on a 7thgen. So I don't know where you come off thinking your king d!ck because you can bold up a turbo.

-I spent 15K on the car and 8k on the swap, so 23,000. How much was a NEW 2004 350z?? If you want to argue about buying a used then the value of my car is 11,000 and 8K or 19,000.

Look this entire thing has gone way off topic, which is partially my fault for bringing your car into it. I tried to end it and smooth things out, which based on your previous post I thought that I did. But apparently you are fvcking bipolar or somthing and forgot to take your mediacation, because that last post was ridiculos and for no apparent reason. I suggest you take my adivise and LET THIS GO.
part of the problem is you wont admit you started this by calling me out, and also im considering a stock k in a em2 whereas your considering your car with mods on it. as for the s2k thing, yea believe what you want but like i said its a drivers race every time.
you value your car at 19k? ok well i spent a couple more and have a much nicer car that is only a few hundred bucks from being faster. oh and i can turn around and sell it for just as much easily as i bought it. you? youd be lucky to get a few grand above the 11k its valued at, dont kid yourself thinking otherwise.
you wanna brag that you have put engines in cars that fit easy and swapped a tranny? i bought my car totalled and did all the work to get it back to shape, did every ounce of work on it from then on. ok maybe that doesnt add up to what youve done just yet. but as far as overall work, recently anyways ive stripped a 545i (bmw) down to its bare chassis just a couple of days ago inside, done countless tranny swaps and motor swaps including a handful of complete dissasembly and reassembly w/repair of motors and trannies and rear ends. pretty much anything that can be done to a car ive done....and i get paid for it. so im not just cocky about cars cus i put a turbo on one, i just know alot more about cars than avg people. and NO aftermarket info and engine specs from mag's dont count. so as much as im not impressed by you list, i do think its great you actually did your own work.
Old 01-11-2007
Registered!!

EMK20a2 will become famous soon enoughEMK20a2 will become famous soon enough
Originally Posted by ncirom2003
part of the problem is you wont admit you started this by calling me out
What do you call this???, this was three posts ago.........

as for it being 350z forum, your the one who broguht my car into this, i never mentioned it,
Yes you are right and I will admit that it was wrong by doing it.
I hate these childish E-arguements, I don't want to have problems with you, I think that the car you have is great, like I said I love the looks and performance. I think that all of the things you have done to 7thgens is notable and you are obviously an asset of information to the fourm (atleast those that wish to boost)

so as much as im not impressed by you list
Here is the full list:
-I do all of my own fluid changes
-I have hand made all of my own custom grills for both the lower and upper grill
-I have done all of my suspension mods (Tein shocks, rear sway, camber on the front and rear)
-I have done some simple body work after I hit somthing
-Changed my pads multiple times, and changed the brake fluid many times

I am working/helping out on:
-rear drum to disc swap for my EM2
-all four corner upgrade to Wilwoods for the Legacy/STI beast
-all suspension mods for the Legacy/STI beast
-clutch and flywheel install for the Legacy/STI beast

I have the shop put my alignment right where I want it every year so I can take my car to the track/autocross course on a regular basis.

Last edited by EMK20a2; 01-11-2007 at 07:52 PM.
Old 01-14-2007

ncirom2003 will become famous soon enough
What do you call this???, this was three posts ago.........

I hate these childish E-arguements, I don't want to have problems with you, I think that the car you have is great, like I said I love the looks and performance. I think that all of the things you have done to 7thgens is notable and you are obviously an asset of information to the fourm (atleast those that wish to boost)

Here is the full list:
-I do all of my own fluid changes
-I have hand made all of my own custom grills for both the lower and upper grill
-I have done all of my suspension mods (Tein shocks, rear sway, camber on the front and rear)
-I have done some simple body work after I hit somthing
-Changed my pads multiple times, and changed the brake fluid many times

I am working/helping out on:
-rear drum to disc swap for my EM2
-all four corner upgrade to Wilwoods for the Legacy/STI beast
-all suspension mods for the Legacy/STI beast
-clutch and flywheel install for the Legacy/STI beast

I have the shop put my alignment right where I want it every year so I can take my car to the track/autocross course on a regular basis.
yea screw the argument, and tho it may seem that way i dont think my car is as awsome as it seems i think it

thats cool you did that stuff, i suggest you try doing more, get some books online and start diagnosing your own problems and fix them, you wont beleive how much money you save. i work at a bmw dealer currently and can tell you dealers are not hesitant to rape you for diagnostic time. a tech might spend 2 hours to find a specific problem the first few times, then every car with that problem after it theyll figure it out in 10 minutes cus theyre familiar with it, but theyll still charge you the 2 hours diagnostic time.