Honda Civic Racing: Drift/Drag/AutoX/Time Attack There are different setups needed if you are using your civic for drifting, drag or track racing

raced miata convertable?

Search this Thread

Old 07-24-2006
Registered!!

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
ryancivic has a little shameless behaviour in the past
raced miata convertable?

well im coming home around 1020 and i see lights right on my as so i speed up and get around a few cars and he follows and lines up i glance over and see his rpms go up so i threw my car into 3rd and gunned it, he did too and instantly jumped up and pulled on me. so we both make a left onto highway 29 and i follow him over the other highway (i jsut happen ot take that route to my house) and we both get a red to make a left. so green and he floors it (iim in the right lane ) and he lets me catch up and then we go at it again thiiis time tho he misses a gear so i pulled a little and kept going to about 95 and left off (he was at my gas cap about) haha so i take victory for that one haha otherwise all the other runs he always leaped out ahead of me. it was a newer looking miata or something it was fast too. all the runs and he didnt kill me and i did decent at keeping up he was never a good car length ahead. idk.
Old 07-24-2006
Registered!!

navysooner will become famous soon enoughnavysooner will become famous soon enough
yeah the new miatas are pretty fast, hell most miatas are pretty quick. Especially the new one being 170hp and being so light. Oh and about topic name all miatas are convertables.
Old 07-24-2006
Back From The Banned!

CuRiOuSfIsH is just really niceCuRiOuSfIsH is just really niceCuRiOuSfIsH is just really niceCuRiOuSfIsH is just really nice
New one, as in the 3rd generation? On a straight line they arent bad..... much better than the old NA Miata's.
Old 07-24-2006
Smuggling bananas and mexicans all for one low price...
Hey! Look At Me!! I'm a Supporting Member!!

TheSmuggler has a reputation beyond reputeTheSmuggler has a reputation beyond reputeTheSmuggler has a reputation beyond reputeTheSmuggler has a reputation beyond reputeTheSmuggler has a reputation beyond reputeTheSmuggler has a reputation beyond reputeTheSmuggler has a reputation beyond reputeTheSmuggler has a reputation beyond reputeTheSmuggler has a reputation beyond reputeTheSmuggler has a reputation beyond reputeTheSmuggler has a reputation beyond repute
I love your signature
Old 07-25-2006
Abortion Survivor

Michalo187 is a glorious beacon of lightMichalo187 is a glorious beacon of lightMichalo187 is a glorious beacon of lightMichalo187 is a glorious beacon of lightMichalo187 is a glorious beacon of light
I love winning when I am not supposed to....Good Kill!